• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball FighterZ - Yamcha and Tenshinhan gameplay trailer

At least Yamcha does stuff in the original show and has a niche as comedy relief. Was has Tien ever done?

Gave Goku one of the hardest fights of his life up to that point, and broke Yamcha's leg and sent him home to be a family man.

aint doing too hot lately, Yamcha not inviting him to a multiversal baseball game and getting fisted by Gohan and all

Ravelle

dbbumoN.png

Goku's hair is lookin DANK

His final form is a pine apple.

Giga Man

Gave Goku one of the hardest fights of his life up to that point, and broke Yamcha's leg and sent him home to be a family man.

aint doing too hot lately, Yamcha not inviting him to a multiversal baseball game and getting fisted by Gohan and all

Tien also never gives up and continues training. He kept fighting even after Nappa broke his arm clean off. He stood against 2nd form Cell in a last ditch effort to stall him from absorbing 18. Even though his efforts amount to nothing but minor stalling, at least he puts up the best fight he can. Yamcha either gets killed immediately or sits in a safe place and does nothing.

N30RYU

Yamcha fight style remembers me Wolverine in Children of the Atom.
Looks like a promising character... I think they would make the joke and made him one of the most appealing character to troll us.

Zalman

Cool trailers, but it feels weird without the voices.

Android 21's voice on the other hand is very different from what I imagined.

kewlmyc

Is there any confirmation of She/It being playable at all?

None. It's just guess work if she'll be playable at this point or not considering ASW's habit of adding characters to the story mode, but not having them playable in the actual game.

Though all this press around her is making me think it's another "Labrys" situation and she'll be playable.

StayDead

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOUGAAAAAAAAAA FUUUUUUUUU FUUUUUUUUUUUUU KEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Yay Yamcha! Wish it was Bandit Yamcha instead of short hair, but whatever! We better see the Fuu Fuu Ken!

Elfstar

Oh, Yamcha... my beloved first childhood crush... what did they do to you? Why did they have to turn you into a joke? :(

Ducktail

20 years later and I'm still sour Bulma ends up with trash like Vegeta instead of Yamcha.

:(

Really looking forward to this game.

NEO0MJ

Oh, Yamcha... my beloved first childhood crush... what did they do to you? Why did they have to turn you into a joke? :(

You know Bulma, you could have helped him instead of running off with Vegeta. Yes he's a prince but his only subjects are a bunch of idiots and Trunks. Plus, look at that receding hairline.

Top Bottom