• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tatsunoko Vs Capcom coming to North America

Status
Not open for further replies.

robot

Got mine preordered - really want that stick too. Does anyone know if the stage themes are from the original soundtrack or are these all new songs?

If anyone is interested in a Wii Hori stick, I'm selling one in the buy/sell thread.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
OK, they gotta air that on Adult Swim in between Robot Chicken eps. I mean, you'd have to be really dumb not to, right?

Yes!!! The Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom fight stick finally showed up in my goldbox!

Got a nice 5% off of it as ($4.00), well as another gold box 5% off the game ($2.35) from an earlier order too.

I love amazon!

Milabrega

dani_dc said:
Awesome commerical, though I don't really think it will appeal to many.

Games going to bomba anyway. Too little product awareness, too much competition in historically low performing period, doesn't mean we can't enjoy it none the less.

Gospel

Parmesan et Romano
AceBandage said:
The 26th and 27th are insane...
It should be illegal.
Haha, seriously. Something's gonna have to give.

Also, is this press release new? There's going to be a launch event at the Nintendo World Store. Stolen from YoPretendo

On Saturday, Jan. 23, the Big Apple will experience a big brawl, when the

Tatsunoko VS. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars launch event takes over the Nintendo World store!

Tatsunoko VS. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars, winner of the prestigious Game Critics Award for “Best Fighting Game” at E3 2009, is one of the most hotly anticipated games of 2010, and launches on Tuesday, January 26. Hundreds of fighting game and Wii fans are expected to attend this event, where they’ll get hands-on with the game early and get to meet the legendary producer Ryota Niitsuma! They will also enjoy:

* A Tatsunoko VS. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars competitions, with exclusive prizes
* Tatsunoko VS. Capcom: Ultimate All Stars Game Demos
* An autograph signing with legendary Capcom game producer Ryota Niitsuma
* Exciting giveaways
* And lots more!

Where:

Nintendo World store
10 Rockefeller Plaza (at 48th St. between 5th and 6th Ave.)New York, NY 10020

When:

Saturday, January 23, 2010
Event Hours: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.