• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOOM (Holiday 2017) and Wolfenstein II (2018) Announced for Nintendo Switch

Can we finally agree that Nintendo is Doomed?

Results are only viewable after voting.
163.gif

Portable DOOM? I'll take it!

EA: "We'll put out a cut-down version of FIFA, and if that does really well... uh, maybe there'll be more games"

Bethesda: "Doom and Wolfenstein: TNC. Oh, and portable Skyrim: SE too, I guess"

Timeaisis

Yeah that's cuz a lot of them are. And even on these they had to undergo huge graphical downgrades.

Love that they're coming, just saying, doesn't mean that Switch is secretly a high spec console.

Yep. Still exciting that Bethesda thinks it's worth putting them out there, though.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I'll get these down the line on sale. my first play through of Wolf2 is gunna be on PC tho.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Holy shit that is big. not that i'd buy those types of games on switch but its a big show of support from bethesda and has the potential to show off the full power of the machine

Acorn

I'll happily rebuy doom a third time. Killing hell spawn on my commute.

If wolfenstein is as good as the reboot I'll get that too.

Will be interested to see how these games hold up on Switch hardware. If the port isn't a complete mess, I could maybe see a portable Doom replay being worth it, but TNC I want all the bells and whistles and aren't waiting til next year.

Top Bottom