• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

I'll set my expectations low for tomorrow:
- Game Informer cover reveals the return of the Chopper.
- Waypoint releases 30 minutes of unedited multiplayer footage.
- Joystiq posts a walkthrough of the entire first campaign level.
- Kotaku confirms the open beta starts on Friday.
- Each copy of Halo 4 will come with a free pony.
- 343 Industries has successfully negotiated World Peace and all worldwide military funding can now be spent on building amusement parks.
- Tashi gets an Overkill.

Anything less and I will be crushed.

Kibbles

If you want to get crazy, maybe the new artwork on the cover of GI will be put up as a DL/Wallpaper in the Weekly Bulletin.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
- 343 Industries has successfully negotiated World Peace and all worldwide military funding can now be spent on building amusement parks.

-_____________________-

http://gammagamers.com/events/halo-reach-ffa-may-5th/

Gamma Gamers is holding a free MLG FFA tournament. 256 person. Top 4 with Gamma Labs supplements and gift cards and shit.

Pretty cool.

TheOddOne

anchorman-hurray.gif

How's the tage coming along?!

At about eight frames per second. ZING

(Very slowly. PAX preparations have had me sidetracked but next week I'll have more time to put towards it. I want to be sure every clip has the same quality so I'm capturing them all myself, even the ones that were already rendered.)

If anyone that didn't submit a clip earlier would like to join in, send me a PM. Still plenty of time to make a contribution.

At about eight frames per second. ZING

(Very slowly. PAX preparations have had me sidetracked but next week I'll have more time to put towards it. I want to be sure every clip has the same quality so I'm capturing them all myself, even the ones that were already rendered.)

If anyone that didn't submit a clip earlier would like to join in, send me a PM. Still plenty of time to make a contribution.

Is submitting Halo 3 clips an option?

Is submitting Halo 3 clips an option?
Eh, I'd really prefer Reach clips. I don't have any H3 clips yet and one in the montage would just feel really out of place.

Not to mention the fact that I have no idea how I'd even get that clip now that fileshare linking is down. How useful is the in-game file browser in 3?

It actually comes with a real life spartan

FyreWulff

Oh yeah. For Halo 3, you now need to have someone on your FL or have them join your lobby to get at their files. No ability to get at their files otherwise. They only mentioned Reach shares coming back..

Oh yeah. For Halo 3, you now need to have someone on your FL or have them join your lobby to get at their files. No ability to get at their files otherwise. They only mentioned Reach shares coming back..

Pretty sure you can invite them to private chat, then look at their fileshare from there. No need to have them on your friends list bro.

Just wondering out loud. I wasn't sure if this was a Reach montage or some hybrid of the two. I've gone through my Halo 3 clips over the past couple of days and I found some pretty good ones.

Not complaining as is. Can't wait to see the montage.

I really liked the Hornet on Avalanche. It wasn't OP, and was great for transporting flags back to base. The Falcon would be a million times better if the pilot got the machine gun from campaign, just toned down.
Exactly. Falcon is way more useless than the Hornet, and it's a shame to see such wasted potential.

Man I'm not going to be able to sleep with this anticipitation of HALO 4 news and the cover for the GameInformer.

Why did I have to go on the train? WHY!?

I shall continue to reap the rich benefits of reasonable expectations.

My expectations are still largely based on Halo 4 being a myth, so anything is pretty cool to see.

That last one is just fucking ridiculous.

The fact that there are four of them, jumping in front of a four logo, as they celebrate the breaking of the Tashi Ceiling, is so meta that it makes me giddy.

My thought process on that: I like Anchorman.

You're better than me Frankie, better I say.
Not at Halo though

I had a dream about playing Halo 4 the other day. I remember I started with the DMR, shot it off a few times to see the crosshair expand a bit and in a spiteful manner I dropped the weapon off from the edge of the map and picked up a conveniently located BR nearby. Shot that off a few times with perfect precision. Felt good.

That's about all I remember of it. I don't even get dreams that often.

is it official that their is going to be news tomorrow?
There will be a small news tomorrow. But we don't know if it is Halo 4. It can be a news about Halo: Reach FS etc.

Edit.:
This week's Bulletin will be published on Thursday instead of Wednesday. Yes, there's a reason. And this time, it's not because I forgot to look at my calendar, either!

Warning: Late news is small. I mean small news is late. I mean... well, both statements are accurate, so I'll just leave it at that. Until then...
http://halo.xbox.com/blogs/post/2012/04/02/This-Weeks-Bulletin-3512.aspx

Please let Halo 4 have customized Firefight modes like Reach. Pretty please.

I just whipped a new one up last night on a lark and love it. Makes the game play like Metal Gear Solid a bit. Will go through another playtest tonight and if it works out I'll share it with you guys in the morrow for shits and giggles.

Top Bottom