• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

I hope they do ramp up the credits for challenges, both dailies and weeklies, jackpots and chance of jackpot.

I played Objective a lot during the weekend didn't hit jackpot once. Then this fat kid Nutter said he got it both nights. Hes fat enough.

I'd like to hit Inheritor before H4 comes out. Getting kinda close-ish to Reclaimer.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Whoa guys, check your email you set up Xbox Live with. Just got an email titled "Your Piece of the Halo 4 Puzzle". Got a part of a pic, looks like Master Chief's legs, there are 32 pieces, I have the 27th. Will post pics in a sec.

Gui_PT

Whoa guys, check your email you set up Xbox Live with. Just got an email titled "Your Piece of the Halo 4 Puzzle". Got a part of a pic, looks like Master Chief's legs, there are 32 pieces, I have the 27th. Will post pics in a sec.

Sounds like a nice virus

Kidding breh

I hope they do ramp up the credits for challenges, both dailies and weeklies, jackpots and chance of jackpot.

Yes! Plus make the credits for the challenges scale properly.
3000 credits for 100 kills in any game mode.
3600 credits for 17 multiplayer games.
Seriously?

broony

I've just been emailed an image with a title halo4 puzzle. Your piece is 26/32. Came from Xbox. Looks like the possible start of an A R G. Anyone else get anything.

GhaleonEB

So earlier today I was playing a game of Firefight Doubles on Corvette with a random. I'm sitting back and sniping, as usual, he's cycling weapons between spawns. At the time of the, um, incident, he was rocking the shotgun.

The wave is Brutes and Grunts (Arcadefight NEP). I see a squad advancing across the center, the Brute flanked wide by three Grunts. I do a quick zoom in, take aim, and land a perfect headshot on the Brute; he does a nice reverse backflip and that's that.

I un-scope and see my partner was going for the same target; he's most of the way out in the middle, about 10 feet from the now dead Brute; I didn't see him beacuse I was scoped. Problem is, all three Grunts went into suicide mode when the Brute dropped, forming a tight triangle - with him in the center.

Instantly, six grenades from the Grunts, several scattered on the ground from the last wave and the one the Brute dropped go off. (Pretty sure the ones my poor partner subsequently dropped chained in as well.) Took a few seconds for the explosions to die down and I see his corpse pinwheel down from the ceiling at the far corner of the screen.

I felt bad, but was laughing, hard.

Totally the sort of thing I'd take clips of were rendering still around, or a story post if I could. Alas, text is what you get. It was hilarious. I suspect he didn't find it quite as amusing, though.

Here's the 14th.

12993-H4_14.jpg

GhaleonEB

I've just been emailed an image with a title halo4 puzzle. Your piece is 26/32. Came from Xbox. Looks like the possible start of an A R G. Anyone else get anything.

Anyone want to assemble all these pics? I'm really curious as to what the final picture is.

Here is my piece:http://image.engage.xbox.com/lib/feca167070610c7c/m/4/12993-H4_27.jpg

I give it an hour and we'll have the final image up somewhere. I'll see if I got one.

Edit: crap, can't log into email from work. :\
It is boxart :O

Sure looks like it. :eek

Fourteenth of what?

14th piece of the picture.

broony

If someone wants my image I can email it but like has been said I think you can just change the URL to 1-32. Just need someone with photoshop and ten minutes spare.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative

The world's easiest ARG. I imagine this will be "solved" within an hour.

And yeah, it's the "key" art which will be used in packaging.

Fracas

#fuckonami
If someone wants my image I can email it but like has been said I think you can just change the URL to 1-32. Just need someone with photoshop and ten minutes spare.

You can do that, just checked.
Are the pictures in order? If not, shopping it together would be a huge pain.

broony

The world's easiest ARG. I imagine this will be "solved" within an hour.

And yeah, it's the "key" art which will be used in packaging.

For me this is a level of arg that is within my intelligence boundaries. Still can't do it though as I've no image stitching abilities. I am fail cry.

Top Bottom