• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 vehicle customization screenshots

TIS

Neo Member
That's all fine and dandy, but none of that shit really warrants a sequel if you ask me. Especially if there will still be gameplay breaking bugs such as ECM jammers not working properly and TV missiles blowing up your own helicopter until they fix them for good 11 months later.

Not to mention the fun trend of non-American vehicles being completely inferior to the American counterparts that was going on for the past two BF games. Awful Mi-28 from BC2, Mi-28, Frogfoot, Flanker, T-90 from BF3.

I wonder how much of a downgrade this game is going to be on PS3. I just can't justify paying $400 just to play this game near launch. If the PS3 version sucks i'll have to wait at least a year to play it on ps4 :(.

SpyGuy239

Love the customisability...until I think about what they said about unlock packs....I'm never going to have enough time to unlock all the cool stuff ):

Apath

I wonder how much of a downgrade this game is going to be on PS3. I just can't justify paying $400 just to play this game near launch. If the PS3 version sucks i'll have to wait at least a year to play it on ps4 :(.
You could always play on your PC.

Top Bottom