• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soulcalibur V Soul Creations || Accessorize your frame data!

These plus the shredder were the best.

And if you cant make the guys skinnier for griffith, I would even go and try a female model. Griffith was pretty effeminate in the manga so maybe try that. Just make it as flat as you can, don't know if it will work.

Thank you. :]

That is an awesome idea. D: I'll try it out later tonight, and upload some pics if it turns out okay.

Lockon

My last batch of characters...going to start playing FF13-2 now so I won't be making new ones for a while.
Guess who? <---point to his avatar) Lockon Stratos civilian outfit from Gundam 00
fv8eu.png

Tamamo no Mae (Caster) from Fate/Extra
j5Xd8.png

Sir Francis Drake (Rider) from Fate/Extra...it suck. I know.
SpR9F.png

Yukimura Sanada from Samurai Warriors
j4qjc.png

Cards:
jSlaU.png

KdoubleA

Figured I'd do some Devil May Cry 4 characters...Bah, I need to unlock more items :(

SOULCALIBUR_6.png

SOULCALIBUR_5.png
SCVNeroCard.png

SOULCALIBUR_7.png
SCVTrishCard.png

EDIT:

Holy Shit!!! Dampierre as Deadpool = Perfect! He's even got the Moonwalk animation from Marvel!!!!!!

SCVDampoolCard.png

Zomba13

Some really good CaSs here. Think I'll have a go at some point making an original creation.
Managed to make a really really good Dark Riku (from KH1). I made him in SCIV and used Yeong Seong but he looks better in this one (full body rubber suit + the weird texture patter + the ability to sticker = so good).

I think I like making other characters more than my own because it's like a challenge. Like, how closely can I replicate this character I like using these tools?
Will post more pics tomorrow. Made another Type-0 character and refined my older ones (gave my ZWEI Riku the Dark EIN, gave Tien the actual eyeball sticker). I'm at lvl 46 or something I think now, been using the easy mode Raph arcade trick and my fight pads turbo function to boost levels.

S1oIB.png
fN2Pg.png

ly0iZ.png
xliXq.png

So I tried making Griffith as a female CaS, and I think it turned out better(too slim maybe?). Used the mangus fauld, and lady knights greaves, as they are similar to what Griffith wears in the manga now. Plus their only available to the female CaS. Thanks to Babalu. for the suggestion!

http://i.imgur.com/S1oIB.png[/IMG] http://i.imgur.com/fN2Pg.png[/IMG]

http://i.imgur.com/ly0iZ.png[/IMG] http://i.imgur.com/xliXq.png[/IMG]

So I tried making Griffith as a female CaS, and I think it turned out better(too slim maybe?). Used the mangus fauld, and lady knights greaves, as they are similar to what Griffith wears in the manga now. Plus their only available to the female CaS. Thanks to Babalu. for the suggestion!

Wow, huge improvement. He could maybe be a little more pale, but other than that, fantastic work.

Alx

The PS3 snapshot feature is definitely cool... I thought I wouldn't need it when it was announced, but now I wish it were available on 360. :(

NeonZ

So... How does this game balance player height/range differences, exactly? Does it bother?

Damage output is reduced and range boosted if size is increased, IIRC. Obviously it isn't trully balanced, but it's better than just doing nothing.

Tain

They had to do something to compensate, and messing with speed would be a huge no-no. I guess it works.

Moofers

I'm not sure what the policy is for this thread with NSFW creations, so I'm just going to leave this link here: Moofpack.com

Its funny because SCV has basically just turned into "who can create the most ridiculous penis character" for a couple of my friends, but it makes for some pretty hilarious times.

Zomba13

Some more CaS

Sigmund (Infinite Undiscovery. Shut up, I enjoyed it)
hUfwK.jpg

Dark Riku (KH1)
KgZxQ.jpg

Ike (Fire Emblem Path of Radiance)
lF5Oo.jpg

demolitio

I can't decide which character's moves I want for my Maximus from Gladiator character. He looks really good but I want a decent character to use. I wish guy characters weren't so feminine when using female movesets.

Next time I'm on, I'll post my Jaime Lannister who my family even recognized while walking by the TV when I didn't even name him yet.

Well, I've been making characters like crazy and also working on writing backstories for them, because I don't care too much about recreating characters from other games in this.

Shaana Meneghan
Birthplace: Scotland
Height: 171 cm
Weight: 64 kg
Weapon: Siegfried

VA7If.jpg

4vfRB.jpg

This is my main, who has been rather busy in the London lobby recently.

Full bio and legacy pics here (because it's rather lengthy and also, yay, hits):
http://www.beardednerd.se/the-alternate-cast-of-soul-calibur-v-shaana/

Alx

A few tweaks and new characters... the sillier they are and the more fun they are to play. :D (sorry for the blurry pictures)

My current favorite, SuperDupont, a parody of French super-hero :

An attempt at Captain Harlock. I had to use four stickers to make the skull, but I suppose that a real skull sticker will be unlockable. Too bad the cape is too short.

And I changed my Hulk character a bit... it's less similar to the model, but I was disappointed that his purple underwear wouldn't appear when the armor is broken, so I cheated and added a purple short.

Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash:

Freddy Krueger - I even tried to mimic the FvJ movie poster with their character selection pics.
noV2N.jpg

Everyone's favourite mama's boy, Jason Voorhees - Complete with movie accurate damage
(gash in mask from Part 3, slash though head from Part 4 and chain around neck from Part 6).
nKq8N.jpg

Ashley 'Ash' J Williams from Evil Dead 2 - Complete with movie accurate scars (as close as I could get within the games # of stickers limitations)
eojwP.jpg

Ashley 'Ash' J Williams from Army of Darkness - Sadly the cape suffers from some pretty major clipping, which is only exasperated by Cerv's fighting stance, but the cape is a key part of the outfit and I wanted Ash to have double swords like he does during the final battle in the movie.
1O5y2.jpg

Comics:

Catwoman - I wasn't planning on doing her, but when I saw the shiny outfit it was too easy not to, then I got to making the mask which was anything but easy.
Uzfxb.jpg

Blackcat - I don't really know anything about the character, but her comic design is so similar to Catwoman's that I figured I'd go ahead and make her too.
OFdqV.jpg

S1oIB.png
fN2Pg.png

ly0iZ.png
xliXq.png

No that's bad ass. Griffith was super skinny and had a female face. You got it dead on.

OMG @ Valkyrie Profile, Jason and Freddy Kruger!!

Because I had to.....D:
Miss Hannah Minx, and Miss Hannah Jinx
WsmOc.png
VdGB1.png

dUPXN.png
lQOSn.png

AhHzl.png
z6mwM.png

I'll make some original CaS when I unlock more stuff. At level 47 now.

Qillakiak ”Silver” Madell
Birthplace: Thule, Greenland
Height: 158 cm
Weight: 56 kg
Weapon: Seong Mi-Na/Xiba

p2teQ.jpg

uhU7q.jpg

Rihma Alazhe
Birthplace: Zimbabwe
Height: 174 cm
Weight: 63 kg
Weapon: Yun-Seong/Leixia

lXS4a.jpg

yFXx4.jpg

Silver is usually my main in other games, this time I need to work on my Xiba to play her well. Rihma is an alt, I just like how she looks in this. I followed Namco's lead in making characters group up for this game, and they seemed like a rather interesting pair.

Full story here: http://www.beardednerd.se/the-alternate-cast-of-soul-calibur-v-silver-and-rihma/

Noaloha

I just made an ama~zing Yangus from DQVIII. His pointy hat nearly defeated me but I jimmyrigged a few bits together and it turned out great.

I need to find someone in the street with a camera and mug them.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Oh damn, didn't resize pics. Will repost once I fix it.

Top Bottom