• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

delSai

Dont waste crystals on colors. You will gain 'em until you reach level 60. Then you get some by finishing all character tutorials and for putting 5 Epics in a characters loadout.

After that you gotta pay real $ for 'em.

Yo, Scarecrow has some sick combos. He was my first main when I first pick up the game (mind the pun). And while his special powers are fucking great (God bless that chain spinner) I felt like he was too slow. Fast forward to this afternoon. I don't know if I got pretty good at this or my fingers are faster than before but oh boi did I execute some vicious combos.
I also main scarecrow , if you don't already know, meter burn that chain spin for a good combo extender. I like to follow it up with forward light then another light attack into a meter burn chain grab

patchday

man I think I jumped out my seat when Coach Steve's Grodd won that

I really hope they patch some characters up after this event, tired of seeing top 5 again and again.

did you watch all the matches cause that's not accurate at all

* Actually reviewing some previous matches though. I agree tho we ofc will probably always see lots of Black Adam / Deadshot / etc.

But to be clear I feel I am seeing nice variety. Like Grodd, Catwoman, WW, Supergirl, etc

sinkfla87

man I think I jumped out my seat when Coach Steve's Grodd won that

did you watch all the matches cause that's not accurate at all

* Actually reviewing some previous matches though. I agree tho we ofc will probably always see lots of Black Adam / Deadshot / etc.

But to be clear I feel I am seeing nice variety. Like Grodd, Catwoman, WW, Supergirl, etc

Yo wait, did Steve's Grodd beat Tekken Master? I haven't been able to watch any streams tonight :(.

patchday

Yeah that was epic. You should watch it if you get a chance

Also going watching some matches that I missed. In my opinion seeing a lot of variety- just like Combo breaker we are seeing Cheetah, Cat woman, Grodd, Robin, etc.

sinkfla87

Yeah that was epic. You should watch it if you get a chance

Also going watching some matches that I missed. In my opinion seeing a lot of variety- just like Combo breaker we are seeing Cheetah, Cat woman, Grodd, Robin, etc.

Holy shit, I really hope someone puts it on YouTube so I can watch it! That sounds hype as fuck. I like Grodd but man, I can't get those B2 leap loops to land consistently haha. Props to Coach for pulling that win.

Btw if anyone in the guild wants to do that boss encounter with me, let me know! I think we need like 26 more clears haha.

sinkfla87

Man,

I gotta learn how to play these guys make it look so easy.

I'm watching the pools from today. I'm still early in but I wish I was there. I know I'm not one of the greatest players by any means but Jesus Christ, I know I could win some of these matches lol. Saw an Atrocitus vs. Deadshot and the Atroc player got bodied bad. I felt bad for the guy actually :(. There's a reason why mechanics like pushblock and MB roll are in the game and the dude didn't use either. And I also know that if I'm going to a tourney, I'm going to study and learn to combat the top 8 characters in the game. Almost looked like the guy had never played against a DS before.

Note: It could be nerves, though. I've fucked up in stressful situations because of nervousness so I can relate.

Edit: I want to hold a GAF FGC game night on stream maybe this weekend if anyone is interested. Marvel 3/Injustice/SFV baby.

The Poison Ivy tower is up that gives you random ability for next 6 hours.

Also i think we should change the banner icon from the XL guild. It still has that standard black and blue background.

Ashtar

Just finished the story mode, it was great! Like an interactive DCU animated movie.
One weird thing that kept happening was these audio glitches where the sound would drop for a second, I was pretty surprised that a bug like that existed, but I'm apparently the only one who that happened to.

I choose
Superman at the end so I would kill brainiac... I didn't think he'd go full demon again!!
They say I need to unlock all the chapters does that just mean choose the other option in the last or reverse all my choices through the whole game?

Zetta

Hey everyone don't sleep on the Extinction Multiverse fight War Within, its a great/easy way to get Platinums. I've been getting 2/3 epics with abilities from platinums and I'm getting up to 3 plats from this fight.

delSai

Got a Grodd ability. Could've been worse i guess

They say I need to unlock all the chapters does that just mean choose the other option in the last or reverse all my choices through the whole game?

For the trophy you have to reverse all choices, if you just want the other ending you can just play that part and ignore everything else

sinkfla87

I'll probably be on most of the day today (Gasti24), hit me up whenever you see me! It sucks but yeah, we need 3 guys. 2 should be enough to beat him...

House of XLs!

Okay awesome I'll be on in a bit!

On a side note, come on Compbros. We're rooting for you. Just waiting for your match!

Razmos

DCiqH5bXoAA97oC

Oh wow, a platinum AND a Diamond from doing a random multiverse

Razmos

It showed up the third time or something I did it by the way, it originally had a piece of epic gear and something else. The second time it had 25k credit and a platinum box I think.

Changes every time so im not sure if I just got lucky
Edit: Damn, 55k credits, a platinum box and some regen tokens. The rewards for this specific multiverse tower are crazy

Zetta

DCiqH5bXoAA97oC

Oh wow, a platinum AND a Diamond from doing a random multiverse

I've gotten this, 3/2 platinums and also 3 random epics. I've had my Catwoman running this goddamn Cat Call needs to fucking drop already :(. Credits are insane too, averaging from 15k-55k so its worth it to spam.

bman94

Ugh fuck that level 20 Joker event. I've bee grinding Batman for the last hour or so and I'm still getting my ass whopped. I went from Level 11 to 17 with Bats and it's driving me insane.

Top Bottom