• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom Arcade Cabinet coming to all major game platforms in 2013

Daigoro

The full pack is coming tomorrow, right? Looking forward to play the games finally. Anybody that actually didn't wait for the full pack (and still got most of the games)?

i was going to, but thankfully i held off. been wondering when this was supposed to be coming out again.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Not only is Black Tiger better than Ghosts and Goblins or Ghouls and Ghosts but it is also the best Castlevania game ever made.

Oh please. G&G and Castlevania take huge steaming dumps on Black Tiger. I take it you just discovered the game and are in that honeymoon phase.

Yes Boss!

The full pack is coming tomorrow, right? Looking forward to play the games finally. Anybody that actually didn't wait for the full pack (and still got most of the games)?

Been waiting patiently for the last few months. Will be buying it. I'm thinking I'll get it for PSN.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
Any idea on when the EU gets the All-in-one pack? It says on the game menu 'Available Now!' but it's not listed in the PS Store. There's a couple of games I'd like but contemplating the whole pack instead.

*edit*
nm, found out it didn't appear as an add on but you had to search 'Capcom Arcade Cabinet All in one' seperately.

I just got this on PSN last night, with Legendary Wings.

So much more value than I had anticipated; I am really impressed with all the settings options and the casual mode :)

I'd love to see a similar treatment for 8-bit console games.

Top Bottom