• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
xJhoyca.png

Have RIME preordered with Friday the 13th. Going to be a good holiday, not jumping in though until I finish Nier Route C which I feel like I'm around the end by now.

For the new page.

killroy87

Second game in the series, and I'm already questioning their criteria for a B-game. Force Unleashed was massive, and reviewed decently.

Hindl

Oh sweet Rime. I have the Switch version preordered so I probably won't play it till like August but I've been interested in that game for a while

More games for Bring Your B-Game

Big Mutha Truckers 1 & 2, Darkwatch, Dog's Life(I know it has been played on a UPF), No One Can Stop Mr. Domino, Musashi: Samurai Legend, Rygar, Gregory Horror Show, SOS: The Final Escape, XIII, Shadow of Rome, Godhand, Killer 7, The Gataway, Shadow Man, Road Trip Adventure, Blood Will Tell, Fear Effect, Outrun 2006: Coast 2 Coast, Fire Pro Wrestling Returns, Alter Echo, Bishi Bashi Special, Armed and Dangerous, Samurai Western, Incredible Crisis, Stubbs The Zombie, Shadow of The Damned.etc

I'm glad that Bring your B game is quickly changing into it's true nature

"Mediocre third person action games that have a couple of cool features and lots of silly stuff plus some jank."

Tagyhag

More games for Bring Your B-Game

Big Mutha Truckers 1 & 2, Darkwatch, Dog's Life(I know it has been played on a UPF), No One Can Stop Mr. Domino, Musashi: Samurai Legend, Rygar, Gregory Horror Show, SOS: The Final Escape, XIII, Shadow of Rome, Godhand, Killer 7, The Gataway, Shadow Man, Road Trip Adventure, Blood Will Tell, Fear Effect, Outrun 2006: Coast 2 Coast, Fire Pro Wrestling Returns, Alter Echo, Bishi Bashi Special, Armed and Dangerous, Samurai Western, Incredible Crisis, Stubbs The Zombie, Shadow of The Damned.etc

Shadow of Rome was so damn cool, not a lot of people know it was made by Inafune and Capcom.

Too bad it didn't sell well here, it was supposed to be a new series. At least its cancelled sequel was turned into Dead Rising.

Crashdown

Neo Member
Can't wait for the banner contest, even though we already saw the best E3 banner ever a few years ago.

2493360-7814206602-24927.png

EDIT: Never mind, a new challenger appears, courtesy of Death Metalist
p1dUuXw.jpg

Mobile GAF has a function to disable gifs unless you click on them

Unless that's just the general images off function

Thanks for the reminder. My brain like deleted that the preferences page exists.

Bayonetta is the much better buy for PC, right? Over Vanquish?

Yeah, Vanquish is fun, but Bayonetta is a classic.

Oh sweet Rime. I have the Switch version preordered so I probably won't play it till like August but I've been interested in that game for a while

Same, I got in on that Amazon price error, so I'm glad the game appears to actually be good.

I'm glad that Bring your B game is quickly changing into it's true nature

"Mediocre third person action games that have a couple of cool features and lots of silly stuff plus some jank."

I don't want to be too hard on them here, 60% of video games ever are shooters or third person action games

Finally broke and bought Thumper... Dunno why I didn't earlier but wow this game is awesome. Just beat world 3 and loving it so far!

I almost bought it the other day but the 20$ price tag made me hesitate a tad. But hearing all the positive comments make me want it as my 2nd switch game

Can't wait for the banner contest, even though we already saw the best E3 banner ever a few years ago.

2493360-7814206602-24927.png

EDIT: Never mind, a new challenger appears, courtesy of Death Metalist
p1dUuXw.jpg

Holy shit is there a thread where that jack tretton banner was posted? That's one of the funniest things i've seen all week. I need reactions

oti

Banned
Late to the Bombcast this week.

"Destiny 2 is what Destiny 1 should have been."

5 minutes later.

"Destiny 2 feels like Destiny 1.75, the UI feels like a mod."

repeater

Late to the Bombcast this week.

"Destiny 2 is what Destiny 1 should have been."

5 minutes later.

"Destiny 2 feels like Destiny 1.75, the UI feels like a mod."
I mean, the second part, the criticism, is kinda inherent in the first quote. In an ideal case, you get a good first game and then a sequel that elevates it even higher and takes the concept further. But here you've gotten a flawed first game and it's taken until the second game to get where the first game should have been if things had gone as they should.

Joeku

Fuck, Capcom should retelease Asura's Wrath on PC. It runs like butt at times on console and it's goddamn UE3.

These Sega/Platinum rereleases are making me itchy for 2010ish games.

Wunder

Fuck, Capcom should retelease Asura's Wrath on PC. It runs like butt at times on console and it's goddamn UE3.

These Sega/Platinum rereleases are making me itchy for 2010ish games.

yesss release it with all the True Ending/SF DLC stuff too. I want to BURST on my PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom