• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UK PoliGAF |OT3| - Strong and Stable Government? No. Coalition Of Chaos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuxfool

Banned
Watched QT this week.

I think I have a good idea for a video to make in a few months: it'd be a compilation of all the audience members talking about how amazing Brexit is going to be.

that would be one hell of a wall of shame. Bonus points if you make it a crowbcat style video.

Tbh I don't really see why sprinklers specifically should be the responsibility of the central government when everything else to do with the building is the responsibility of the council.

Well the government could provide some funding to the mostly cash strapped councils from their fabled money tree.

tuxfool

Banned
Tbh I don't really see why sprinklers specifically should be the responsibility of the central government when everything else to do with the building is the responsibility of the council.

She probably shouldn't have made it the responsibility of the central government by making promises she couldn't keep.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
It was nice knowing you all, but I can't in good faith continue posting on here any more given the present circumstances. Best wishes in the future.

PJV3

It was nice knowing you all, but I can't in good faith continue posting on here any more given the present circumstances. Best wishes in the future.

I'm waiting to see how it turns out, it might be true, false or something in between. Farewell to you.

Of course it's fucking true. And if this was any other site, most people would either shrug and carry on, or the owner'd sell up and everyone's shrug and carry on. But that's really not possible here, given everything that this site purports to be. Also, fuck me, half the mods are just total cunts aren't they? Half aren't, half are great. But the other half. Woof.

I'm honestly, genuinely, full on amazed that I lasted all this time. At a GAF meet maybe a year and a half ago, fully over half the people at the meet were actually banned (I was, at the time, too). These are all nice, decent, genuinely normal people. Well, ok, some are cunts, but only in a sort of Arsenal-fan way, ya know?

SEE YA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom