• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Now Betas Going Out! (Check your e-mail!)

grkazan12

Adam Boyes if you're reading this, I have a PS4,PS3, and white oled vita. I've been ready for this mang. Don't let me get out the Age of Booty quick look because I will.

One of my favorite quick looks of all time.

bill0527

ibqE5vudHG97Kp.gif

I still blame the rest of SonyGAF for that thread not getting any attention. :p

Thread was probably put up in the middle of the night U.S. time or on a busy news day and it got buried quickly. That thread would have been bigger had a lot of people seen it.

Cbajd5

Because that's where the beta is taking place?

And his question was:

So does that mean the first phase of the beta is streaming PS3 games to....PS3?

And you said:

No it means wifi sucks for any type of streaming. PS3 wifi is terrible too.

Why did you say "No" (as in "No" to "does that mean the first phase of the beta is streaming PS3 games to...PS3" regardless of what you say afterwards) when "Yes" is what you're saying now?

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
From the replies it looks like people thought it was just a mailing list...
The perfect cover. Only people truly interested get in. Except for me !! Are the invites "Going Out", or have they "Gone Out"? And by "Out", I mean out to party.

Know what? I remember that link, but I don't know if I signed up. Might as well do it again.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
And his question was:

And you said:

Why did you say "No" (as in "No" to "does that mean the first phase of the beta is streaming PS3 games to...PS3" regardless of what you say afterwards) when "Yes" is what you're saying now?

I meant, no it doesn't matter what they are streaming, but wifi sucks for it all. The beta taking place on PS3 doesn't mean they would necessarily be streaming PS3 games, as this is intended to work on anything.

To be clear, I have no idea what they will be testing. I know wifi sucks, though.

Cbajd5

I meant, no it doesn't matter what they are streaming, but wifi sucks for it all. The beta taking place on PS3 doesn't mean they would necessarily be streaming PS3 games, as this is intended to work on anything.

To be clear, I have no idea what they will be testing. I know wifi sucks, though.

They're testing it with PS3 games, it says that right in the e-mail.

tensuke

Thread was probably put up in the middle of the night U.S. time or on a busy news day and it got buried quickly. That thread would have been bigger had a lot of people seen it.

Yep it was there from 1:00am eastern to around 1:30am eastern, and most people seemed to think it was just signing up for info, not an actual beta. No wonder no one saw it. :(

Did anybody get the first email, then accept on the website, but not get the second email?
That's happening to me.

"To confirm your acceptance of this invitation, please click the link below to accept the Beta license agreement and watch your email in the coming days for your Beta voucher and instructions on how to redeem it"

from the first email.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
For those who are dishearted:

If you didn't get one you may not be in the regions it's rolling out to right now. Basically LA/DC areas according to Tempest_Fire

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I got one. Don't recall signing up.

I signed up but i doubt if i am getting one. I don't live in the US. I will be happy to give the invite to a fellow gaffer, in case i do get one :)

baekshi

Banned
For those who are dishearted:

If you didn't get one you may not be in the regions it's rolling out to right now. Basically LA/DC areas according to Tempest_Fire

but NY is close enough to DC :(
Adam Boyes if you're reading this, I have a PS4,PS3, and white oled vita. I've been ready for this mang. Don't let me get out the Age of Booty quick look because I will.

One of my favorite quick looks of all time.
lol

OneUh8

Ah just saw about the regions. I will patiently await. I signed up for the beta when the page went up, so hopefully I will get in whenever it opens up in my area.

Top Bottom