• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow S6 |OT| You know Diggle, I'm all out of island stories - Thursdays 9/8c

strafer

As mentioned, the network stuff but also Bruce is still a child on Gotham. It wouldn't make sense to have a grown ass Arrow and baby Bats.

Seeing as Gotham seems to be stuck in the 2000's, maybe Arrow is in the future and the Bruce that Oliver was talking about is all grown up now.

shocked-will-smith.gif

Shaanyboi

Banned
I don't get why people were talking up last week's episode. That kid is spelling doom for any hopes I had that this show might continue its upward trajectory. When the emotional center is this fucking awful child actor? And if you just ignore him, you're also ignoring the thing that was supposed to be your big character shake-up this season.

Christ...

GulAtiCa

Kid seemed fine to me. He was barely in the episode. Just a few little scenes. Of course he would blame Oliver. Oliver being who he, did play a part in his mom dying. Hell, he didn't even do any tantrums or anything and by the end seemed to be a little more ok with Ollie.

I don't get why people were talking up last week's episode. That kid is spelling doom for any hopes I had that this show might continue its upward trajectory. When the emotional center is this fucking awful child actor? And if you just ignore him, you're also ignoring the thing that was supposed to be your big character shake-up this season.

Christ...

You just wait

ZeroX03

Banned

Christ...

Have you seen the kid they have over on Supergirl

This one is much better

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that

Christ...

You're not alone. The kid being a big element set off my alarms last week. But they handled him pretty well. He was mostly quiet and the big drama with him ended after a few minutes.

I do worry about where it'll go from here. He's already been kidnapped before, I don't want to see every two bit villain doing that to raise the stakes.

You're not alone. The kid being a big element set off my alarms last week. But they handled him pretty well. He was mostly quiet and the big drama with him ended after a few minutes.

I do worry about where it'll go from here. He's already been kidnapped before, I don't want to see every two bit villain doing that to raise the stakes.

You're going to get The Adventures of Tween Arrow and Wild Pup.

Shaanyboi

Banned
Have you seen the kid they have over on Supergirl

This one is much better
I can deal with a child actor going "Mommy! Ahhh!" Though yes, with Supergirl, they're most definitely going to playing that kid up as the
villain's last bit of humanity or fucking whatever...

But the second he pointed to "The bad man", my girlfriend and I were cackling for almost five minutes. That shit was AWFUL. If they play him up as like just a normal pre-teen with a distant relationship with his estranged father, then sure, this may be fine. But the traumatized teen angle is going to be bad bad bad bad bad. In That pivotal scene, they proved they absolutely cannot pull that off.

KonradLaw

As mentioned, the network stuff but also Bruce is still a child on Gotham. It wouldn't make sense to have a grown ass Arrow and baby Bats.

Oliver already cleared a lot of quests Bruce Wayne would go through anyway, so there's little reason for him to exist as Batman :) That said, we have multiverse, so anything is possible. Plus untill New52 Oliver has traditionally been a lot older than Bruce

kYfcs4A.jpg

Would that still qualify as a Gotham crossover? Or is it just Batman in the Arrowverse at that point?
Aged up Gotham cast but a new older Bruce actor.
I could dig it.

After Supes showed up in Supergirl, it was really just a matter of time till Bruce got mentioned.

Still cool though.

Honestly isn't that huge
7s9ZnME.jpg

And WayneTech merge with Queen Inc in the Flash pilot.

Nice to finally have a full direct name drop though.

ZeroX03

Banned
A fan favorite is here on tonight's new Arrow!

#6.02 "Tribute"
Episode Promo
Preview Scene
BRUCE WAYNE ARRIVES IN STAR CITY — Oliver (Stephen Amell) tries to balance being the mayor, the Green Arrow and a father to William (guest star Jack Moore). Bruce Wayne (guest star Ian Somerhalder) comes to Star City with a deadly agenda. Laura Belsey directed the episode with story by Adam Schwartz and teleplay by Marc Guggenheim & Beth Schwartz (#602).
tvd-816-05.jpg

ar602b-0185b-1032899.jpg

Oliver already cleared a lot of quests Bruce Wayne would go through anyway, so there's little reason for him to exist as Batman :) That said, we have multiverse, so anything is possible. Plus untill New52 Oliver has traditionally been a lot older than Bruce

There's older then there's you could be my dad :p

Aged up Gotham cast but a new older Bruce actor.
I could dig it.

That's the thing none of those have been introduced in Gotham. Who would crossover in a crossover? It would be easier to cast someone for a guest appearance on Arrow than to setup future, older versions of these characters in Gotham

A fan favorite is here on tonight's new Arrow!

#6.02 "Tribute"
Episode Promo
Preview Scene

You're banned

ZeroX03

Banned
Every synopsis I post is 100% truthful. Next you guys are going to think this amazing synopsis for the Nov 9 episode is a lie. Have some faith, people.

#6.05 "Deathstroke Returns"
SLADE RETURNS — Slade (Manu Bennett) returns and asks Oliver (Stephen Amell) for help in tracking down his son. When they learn Joe (guest star William Franklyn-Miller) has been taken hostage by mercenaries, their mission to save him gets complicated by a terrible revelation that could shatter Slade's hopes of reunion forever. Meanwhile, Vigilante reappears in Star City. Joel Novoa directed the episode written by Ben Sokolowski & Spiro Skentzos (#605).

If Bruce Wayne really is coming to Star City, I'm hoping that the episode will be more like:

"I've come to Star City to stop you from ripping off my comics for the last time. It should have been ME who had that sweaty shirtless sword fight with Ra's, though you can keep Nyssa. I've already got my own crazy psychotic baby-mama to deal with. I don't need your wife too."

If memory serves, I'm pretty sure that Nyssa and Oliver are still married. Then again, this was a kind of odd marriage between them, and I'd imagine the divorce proceedings to be even stranger. Wouldn't expect anything less than swinging ceremonial badgers around before a roller-skating vicar.

Kard8p3

So based off a video posted today... *POTENTIAL SPOILERS FOR VIGILINATE*
I think you can see the side of his head/his ear, he almost looks white? Might be the quality though... He does have super buzzed hair it seems as well.

ZeroX03

Banned
So based off a video posted today... *POTENTIAL SPOILERS FOR VIGILINATE*
I think you can see the side of his head/his ear, he almost looks white? Might be the quality though... He does have super buzzed hair it seems as well.

What was the context? They’ve never actually had the real actor play Vigilante so far yet.

Also I can’t find photo proof, but apparently
TOMMY/Colin Donnell
manages to make a crossover appearance and
Thea/Willa
is in the mid season finale.

What was the context? They’ve never actually had the real actor play Vigilante so far yet.

Also I can’t find photo proof, but apparently
TOMMY/Colin Donnell
manages to make a crossover appearance and
Thea/Willa
is in the mid season finale.

Tommy
is Earth-X Prometheus confirmed.

Top Bottom