• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Cinematic Universe |OT3| 80.8 % Certified Fresh

Not Mister Doctor?

zv6nb2.jpg

Penguin

Not surprising, but seems like Inhumans was needed quick and cheap

https://www.newsarama.com/35985-inhumans-director-talks-about-budget-and-timeframe.html

"I think they liked me for the job because I was able with my action movies to shoot in a very short time, or with very low budgets, action that looks like a big-budget movie," he said. "It was not a feature film, it was a TV episode, but they still wanted to have the scope."

Time was also a critical factor. "The schedule was super-tight," Reiné laughed. "I had TV schedule time to shoot it with Imax cameras, 20 days to shoot two episodes. It's nerve-wracking but I come from a low-budget film world, so 20 days for me is luxury."

Penguin

Think it was posted earlier?

Wonder why they wanted to rush this through. Did they not learn anything from AoS season 1 or Iron Fist?

Oh woops

And think wanted to get it to TV in time. I mean in theory they had a lot of time to do this, but tying it into the imax format just handicapped them more.

Dalek

I heard Jeremy Rener on the Howard Stern Show. He was talking about wanting to dial back his acting jobs to only one a year and he only wants to film in LA because he's a single father now and wants to stay near his kid. I wonder if his Marvel contract is up after Infinity War.

Glass Rebel

Since Feige ain't interested in doing a proper Clint Barton Hawkeye, they should make a movie where he gets to be the reluctant "mentor" of Kate Bishop.

Call it Hawkeyes.

I'll accept cash, Kevin.

SpaceWolf

Banned
They've basically got replacement "legacy" characters lined up for all the main MCU players at this point:

Tony Stark - Riri Williams
Thor Odinson - Jane Foster
Captain America - Sam Wilson/Bucky Barnes.
Hulk - Amadeus Cho
Peter Parker - Miles Morales
Carol Danvers- Kamala Khan
Clint Barton - Kate Bishop
Thanos - Doreen Green.

Have no fears, they'll have stories for years!

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
I would love for Renner to show up in small parts across the other films. Hawkeye isn't the most popular or powerful character but Renner really brings an awareness to it. More AoU Hawkeye please.

Platy

They've basically got replacement "legacy" characters lined up for all the main MCU players at this point:

Tony Stark - Riri Williams
Thor Odinson - Jane Foster
Captain America - Sam Wilson/Bucky Barnes.
Hulk - Amadeus Cho
Peter Parker - Miles Morales
Carol Danvers- Kamala Khan
Clint Barton - Kate Bishop
Thanos - Doreen Green.

Have no fears, they'll have stories for years!

You are making me turn into Slayven with this stuff....

I finished watching all the Netflix shows three days ago. Jessica Jones is still my favorite of them, but I feel like it's the least rewatchable. I feel like JJ relies a lot of shock and twists, but when you see them for a second or third time you don't get that same reaction from certain scenes. Really loved going through Luke Cage again. I'm excited to start Defenders tomorrow.
First promotional designs for Infinity War.
Those are nice.

I really wish they would give Star-Lord a new design, or even that blue coat from the concept art. Also the Mark 47 armor looks a lot like the 45.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
I really wish they would give Star-Lord a new design, or even that blue coat from the concept art. Also the Mark 47 armor looks a lot like the 45.
Hoping the Kree or whomever outfits the Guardians with uniforms similar to the comics for Avengers 4. Then for GotG v3 they can just go back to their normal costumes.

jph139

Evans is a good dude but, let's be real, he's probably the least attractive of the three Chrises.

Letting him keep the beard is a step in the right direction though.

Top Bottom