• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Assassin's Creed Unity picture released and art leaked

Squire

Banned
Ding Ding Ding

That doesn't make sense. If it was climb and drop that's what would be written. Not sure how anyone can just slot those into Parkour Up/Down.

Sounds like differentiation between vertical/horizontal movement to me and even if not those two types, it definitely denotes movement - parkour, specifically - none the less. Climbing has nothing to do with it.

fasTRapid

Banned
That doesn't make sense. If it was climb and drop that's what would be written. Not sure how anyone can just slot those into Parkour Up/Down.

Sounds like differentiation between vertical/horizontal movement to me and even if not those two types, it definitely denotes movement - parkour, specifically - none the less. Climbing has nothing to do with it.
Climbing/jumping equals Parkour up to the masses. It's an early build and designers like to call things fancier than they really are. I highly doubt, you'd see any remains of it once the game's out.

Squire

Banned
Climbing/jumping equals Parkour up to the masses. It's an early build and designers like to call things fancier than they really are. I highly doubt, you'd see any remains of it once the game's out.

Yeah, no. You're not making any sense at all.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Three assassins interesting :D

BpjkoBSCMAAsIe5.jpg:large

four assassins but no women?

cmon ubi

Top Bottom