• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ghost of Tsushima - PSX 2017 Panel

sublimit

Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgXdq0y-MyI
Discover the incredible world of Ghost of Tsushima with the PSX 2017 panel hosted by IGN's Brian Altano and featuring Sucker Punch's Nate Fox, Jason Connell, Billy Harper and Sony Interactive's Ryuhei Katami.

I just saw it in my Youtube feed. I'll watch it now.

Edit:No gameplay shown and not really any new info.This was more about the development and how it was to make the game.

sublimit

Banned
Yeah it was a bit underwhelming that's for sure. Especially since i thought i read from a Playstation blog post which said that they will be showing some gameplay at PSX (but maybe i somehow misread that).

I have yet to play a game from Sucker Punch that I didn't absolutely love so I'd buy this one unseen. That said, some gameplay footage to fuel the hype engines never hurts.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I really hope doesn't have same type of open world as horizon or Ubisoft games. That would absolutely kill my hype for this game.

I was really excited for this video because I love Sucker Punch and Infamous, so I was a little underwhelmed by the Ghost announcement trailer. Hoping to get more hype or learn something, they did the same at TLoU:pt2 panel where they basically said nothing. What a waste. Why not have Days Gone there? Something further into development where we can ask more questions and learn something.

Top Bottom