• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official PS3 Custom Theme Thread

De-mon

Ok. Here we go, this is the first SF Wallpaper. 1920x1080 at the download link (right).

Some minor color changes from my last version:

8b8wzsh.jpg

Aske

Thanks indeed! I missed it when you bumped this thread originally. Sorry to hear the theme won't appear, but cheers for the awesome wallpaper!

Can someone direct me to the best repository for themes I can download direct from the PS3 browser?
http://www.ps3-themes.com/

That's what I use anyway. I have it set as the homepage for the PS3 web browser so I have a quick peek whenever I turn the PS3 on to see if there's anything exciting.

The current trend (sadly) is towards dynamic themes that suck. Everyone puts a little postage stamp sized video playing a games trailer in a corner, or the other one is having the entire background be a really low quality GIF style animation.

Occasionally you see some great themes though.

Anyone have those Aniom themes by chance? The site's download links do not work.
Aniom, Aniom Taiga, and Aniom Koira Evolution are all available at PS3 themes. Sadly my favourite Aniom theme was actually Aniom Tesla but I can't see it at PS3-themes. I have it on my PS3 though so if you're after that one in particular then let me know and I'll see if there's a way to get it off my PS3.

Violater

http://www.ps3-themes.com/

That's what I use anyway. I have it set as the homepage for the PS3 web browser so I have a quick peek whenever I turn the PS3 on to see if there's anything exciting.

The current trend (sadly) is towards dynamic themes that suck. Everyone puts a little postage stamp sized video playing a games trailer in a corner, or the other one is having the entire background be a really low quality GIF style animation.

Occasionally you see some great themes though.

Aniom, Aniom Taiga, and Aniom Koira Evolution are all available at PS3 themes. Sadly my favourite Aniom theme was actually Aniom Tesla but I can't see it at PS3-themes. I have it on my PS3 though so if you're after that one in particular then let me know and I'll see if there's a way to get it off my PS3.
Huzzahh!!!1 you are a lifesaver I would love to have it if you have the time, I was searching high and low to find it!

Though I doubt there is any way to get it off :(

Mental

If anyone is looking for high quality themes from the makers of the aniom series just search the PSN store for Xuriga and Tatsuka they are $2 a piece but well worth the download.

Hi guys.

My apologies for the necro-bump, but as I am a junior.. I must make do with already created threads.

Are there any recommended sites for quality PS3 themes?

Top Bottom