• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer [Mafia] |OT| Wait, I Had Something For This

cabot

hey questionbro why dont you defecate in my mouth it's just as vile and pointless

I don't hate you, because you are Questionbro

El Topo

I will explain myself after the night has ended. I want to thank you for your trust. Even if I die tonight, rest assured your trust will not be for naught.

Ourobolus

Banned
Day 2 has ended.

Voting Results:

El Topo (2)
Palmer_v1
Palmer_v1
YesNOnoNOYes
cabbeh
squidyj
Hobohodo
Darryl

Seath (0)
roytheone
YesNOnoNOYes
Mazre
Seath
Palmer_v1
EzekelRAGE
Haly
Darryl
cabbeh
TheAwesomePossum
Burbeting
Hobohodo

cooljeanius (1)
Haly
cabbeh
Haly
QuantumBro

Darryl (6)
QuantumBro
roytheone
TheGoddamn
TheAwesomePossum
Enker
Septimus Prime
Zubz

squidyj (0)
Zubz
Septimus Prime
Seath
El Topo

Septimus Prime (1)
cabbeh
squidyj
Darryl
Arkos

Mike_Hawk689 (0)
YesNOnoNOYes

Zubz (10)
Darryl
Haly
squidyj
Darryl
Mazre
cabbeh
YesNOnoNOYes
Burbeting
Seath
EzekelRAGE
El Topo

Malory leaned against her desk, clutching a slighty-chilled glass of scotch. She took a sip, the ice clinking on the vessel as she raised it to her lips.
Then another.
Then another.
Then a giant gulp.
"Aaaahhh," she sighed. "Now then, where were we?" She paused, as a scowl suddenly crossed her lips. "Right!" She flung the glass to the side, the sound of shattering crystal causing the agents to jump. "Time to see what you've all come up with."

She picked up the pile of votes lying next to her on the desk and sifted through them.
"Zubz...Septimus...El Topo...yadda yadda yadda..."

The agents waited with bated breath. Zubz shifted nervously in his chair. Darryl mouthed several obscenities. YesNOnoNOYes kept giggling about kitties or something.

Malory flipped over the final vote, and sighed. "Zubz."

Zubz shouted, "No! I'm not KGB! You've got the wrong guy! Please, Ms. Archer, don't you recognize me?"

"No. I thought we covered that - are you as dumb as you are stupid?"

Furious and in a panic, Zubz shot out of his chair, only to be greeted by the sound of a click, followed by a fantastic explosion. Bits of the agent-formerly-known-as-Zubz fired in every direction, covering the agents in splotches of blood and viscera.

The rest of the agents, mostly unharmed, rubbed their eyes and ears as they tried to re-orient themselves following the unexpected blast. A chorus of agents saying "MAWP" in unison erupted from the mob.

Malory, a safe distance from the blast, yelled, "WHAT THE- WHO DID THAT?"

An agent timidly raised his hand. "S-sorry, that was my bad. I just kinda had a feeling about him and rigged his chair. Again, my bad."

Malory seethed, her eyes casting an icy gaze at the poor agent. "DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU IDIOTS HAVE DONE?"

giphy.gif

You are an Ordinary Drone.

You are aligned with ISIS (the agency, not the terrorist organization).

You have no abilities other than voting! Your vote is your power!

You win when all KGB players are eliminated.

Feel free to PM me any questions about your role. The public game thread is here.

tumblr_mjc31a4bK01qi7deco1_500.gif

The agent replied, "...inappropes."

Day 2 has ended.

Night 2 will end at:
t1439758800z1.png

Mission info will be provided shortly.
Volunteers:
EzekelRAGE
Mazre
Palmer_v1
Darryl

Ourobolus

Banned
NIGHT 2 HAS ENDED

As the agents piled into the hidden elevator at the ISIS office, a chill ran down their spines. Something was...off.
The elevator ground to halt at the top floor, and the ding of the arrival gave way to the grinding open of the doors, and then...chaos.
l0wyWfb.png

Carol screamed.
Cheryl screamed.
Cherlene screamed.
Burbeting lay on the floor, garbed in his safari gear for some odd reason, as if someone wasn't very good with graphics and had to make do with whatever shit he found on the internet. A bullet wound in his chest had leaked blood all over his clothing and the floor, now dried from being out in the air for several hours.

Burbeting said:
You are Ray Gillette, the Analyst.

Growing up in the hills of West Virginia was rough. No one appreciated your slaloming prowess or ability to look fantastic in women’s clothing. But you managed to escape, racking up quite the experience as a field agent and ISIS analyst. Now, you helm the ISIS control room, monitoring agent communications. Each night, you may “listen in” on the night chat for the players on the mission. At the end of each night phase, you will receive a link to the chat so you can read through it, but you will not be able to post.

Feel free to PM me any questions about your role. The public game thread is here.

"Great. Blood on my carpet. Ray couldn't have even had the decency to die on the tile in the kitchen. You'd think out of all the people here he'd at least understand that red clashes with the decor!" Malory sighed, and took a drink. "At least it can't get any worse."

"Uh, mother, you may want to come take a look at this." Sterling called from the control room.

uIyoOI0.png

"Oh for heaven's sake!"
"Yeah, it's even like they used earlier footage for this."
"Dammit, can't you people even protect the freaking DOCTOR? Or is that too much to ask?"

roytheone said:
You are Krieger #2, the “Clone of Hitler.”

Sure, you&#8217;re not the REAL Krieger (or are you?), but with bowtie in hand you can bring just as much damage help to people that need it. As you don&#8217;t want to freak everybody out, you will be unable to perform any actions other than voting until the real Krieger is killed. Once that happens, your role as &#8220;Doctor&#8221; will be active, and each night you may PM me the command PROTECT: <player> to rescue someone (except yourself) from being assassinated. Your target will not be notified of this action, and you will not receive notification whether or not you are successful.

Malory rubbed her brow. "Now, I'm going into my office to relax and try to forget that I'm surrounded by morons. You all need to get your shit together and find these KGB!"

tumblr_mfbqhwZK6p1r1rhh2o1_250.gif

Night 3 Mission details:
gEZjhKy.png

Day 3 Ends at:
t1440104400z1.png

El Topo

Well, fuck. Worse than expected. Didn't prepare anything because I wasn't sure if I would survive. I'll give you an update in a minute.

Mazre

;___; burbeting

And whoa Mazre volunteering third day in a row...

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

I feel like I'm almost inside Ouro's head now, was right about a second krieger and restriction and had strong suspicions that someone would have a means to listen in to the mission chat. Which means that most of my other assumptions are probably wrong.

Ourobolus

Banned
10 votes are needed for majority today.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

I feel like I'm almost inside Ouro's head now, was right about a second krieger and restriction and had strong suspicions that someone would have a means to listen in to the mission chat. Which means that most of my other assumptions are probably wrong.

I can assume; you're already an ass! :)

cabot

I think YNONOY should stay home today, she's clearly delirious.

If there were two kills last night, why was there zero on Night 1, can we assume roy protected someone/himself successfully and a failed kill on Ezekel?

Mazre

I think YNONOY should stay home today, she's clearly delirious.

If there were two kills last night, why was there zero on Night 1, can we assume roy protected someone/himself successfully and a failed kill on Ezekel?

Could be several things, ER may be lying and roy may have protected someone, ER may be telling the truth and roy's target wasn't targeted for a kill. The second kill tonight could be a vigilante, or something else.

cabot

VOLUNTEER

I'm willing to give up this volunteer slot, but claiming it now would stop someone from hijacking it in future.

squidyj

who in the actual fuck would shoot burbeting or roy as a vigi? I don't think that's likely at all.
2 docs dead.......... fuck me.

El Topo needs to get in here and tells what the hell he was talking about yesterday.

I'm liking mazre less all the time.

What's the situation with cooljeanius? enker?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Well, now we're officially worse than the SW game.

cabot

who in the actual fuck would shoot burbeting or roy as a vigi? I don't think that's likely at all.
2 docs dead.......... fuck me.

Yeah I read both as clear townies. I'm going to go back through the posts, someone definitely tried to go for roy

cabot

Enker's been active but at quiet times, and missed the voting deadline for both days. There was also this that caught my eye:
Scrolling back don’t think anyone posted this yet:

Ezekel wasn’t on the mission last time, so if he was targeted wouldn’t that mean the Honeypot is either Mazre, GLT/Darryl, Arkos or Palmer (Unless the HP is a third party)?

Apologies, meant “NOT” Mazre, GLT, Arkos or Palmer

Anyone able to clarify what he means with the correction specifically? I initially read it as really just throwing suspicion on all mission volunteers (making me think that no mafia was in that original group?) but I wasn't able to really understand the correction..

2. Why did Seath vote for Zubz at the very end? As far as I remember he didn't want to, and by the point he voted there was no danger of a tie.

cabot

Can we kill Topo for hyping the hell out of this and then not even prepping a post for daybreak?

I mean yes you pretty much signposted 'KILL ME' on yourself but still

Enker

Enker's been active but at quiet times, and missed the voting deadline for both days. There was also this that caught my eye:

Anyone able to clarify what he means with the correction specifically? I initially read it as really just throwing suspicion on all mission volunteers (making me think that no mafia was in that original group?) but I wasn't able to really understand the correction..

2. Why did Seath vote for Zubz at the very end? As far as I remember he didn't want to, and by the point he voted there was no danger of a tie.

Look at the timestamps on those. Thanks to no editing I thought I goofed and tried to quickpost correct myself but I was actually right the first time (i.e., ignore the second post there).

I am making modifications to my “What we know” post, but will probably wait until El Topo provides further clarification on “Unaligned Roles”

squidyj

Look at the timestamps on those. Thanks to no editing I thought I goofed and tried to quickpost correct myself but I was actually right the first time (i.e., ignore the second post there).

I am making modifications to my “What we know” post, but will probably wait until El Topo provides further clarification on “Unaligned Roles”

I want to see what you have before el topo says anything.

El Topo

There's really not much clarification, Enker. There are neutral players, called unaligned.
I thought I had dropped a pretty clear hint on that yesterday.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
With respect to roy, being useless (and he wasn't) doesn't mean deserving a vigi-kill. We had 2-3 candidates yesterday on top of Zubz. Why would someone go for roy out of the blue like that? Reads more like a personal agenda, which would implicate El Topo. Or some kind of role hijinks.

Well I want to see what El Topo has to say for himself before going down this line of thought.

Top Bottom