• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I think I either hacked the Wii U Miiverse or I am stupid.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
First time I have a small taste of social life in weeks, and I miss an epic thread. I'm never leaving my home again, ever.

Ainnem

DAAAALLLTOOOONNNN

23uzf5e.jpg

GimMick

I finally read everything. Holy shit this is the most crazy thread I've read in the gaming section, going down straight in history. Never would I have imagined this could already happen.

Now will be hoping everyday that the Yoshi game is a reality !

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
It's already made it to a JPN blog

I love the part where I'm reading EN->JP->EN translation.

I either Do you think the Wii U Miiverse of hacking, I'm stupid. Well, I was messing around to try to find a way to hell Miiverse to perform initial setup of my friends list to no avail. I found the "Debug" menu of Miiverse my mistake in doing so. I thought, "neat!" Hey, I first said. Thinking it was just something secret or legitimate. Be able to access anything in the "prototype" names that are likely to Miiverse actual prototype in Japan, too. Are listed in the Japanese Miiverse Apparently John Lennon is still alive and. Most buttons do not work so that I've tried (Acid_Test?), hay, I thought, I can either GAF have fun with this, maybe translate it. That's when I found the list administrator. For my login information does not match, first, it asked me to sign. Press the button to me, it sent me to the list of administrators then anyway. I have a "Delete administrator" or something along those lines could ", or regenerate the password", and they had a button on the same line as the name. Wii U of god damn he did not want to run the risk of becoming banned on the first day, I did not do it, it. What should I do to use this information? Is there a way I can contact Nintendo about this directly without going through the junk e-mail their customer service? Please let me know how everyone do it? You fool, I Is this somehow already well known? I can post a photo, they are with must be a crappy mobile phone photos. . As long as that of the snapshot has not been built, Wii U of the TL; by removing the administrator, you may be able to avenge the review article of Jim Sterlings Batman, I what, the DR Should I? PICS: edit

Now for the JPN blog to post this post.

INCEPTION

Update me. I read the first few pages back when there were 5 pages when everyone doubted, couldn't see shit, and then Trike mentioned trying to delete admins and failed. What else happened???

18-Volt

What the hell they were thinking, teaming up with Hatena. Clearly they are not the experts of the subject. Probably they chose them to build the infrastructre just because they're Japanese. Oh Nintendo, you love Japan so much, but look what they have done to you.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Oh lord, what have I missed in here?

Brief summary before I trawl through 20 odd pages? :) Hack real? What's going on?!

The OP pretty much summarises it and the last handful of pages add nothing to the topic at hand.

OP found what could be the moderation tools for Miiverse, or at least the remains of a testing area. The big news is that some of the tags he found could be confirming some unannounced games like a Yoshi title and Metal Gear Solid. Nintendo has since fixed it.

The OP pretty much summarises it and the last handful of pages add nothing to the topic at hand.

OP found what could be the moderation tools for Miiverse, or at least the remains of a testing area. The big news is that some of the tags he found could be confirming some unannounced games like a Yoshi title and Metal Gear Solid. Nintendo has since fixed it.

Didn't realise that the first post had been updated, but holy shit

We shall see on December 10th then.

If true, it'd be funny if Nintendo announced them on the 11th just to make TC look silly for a day :p

Top Bottom