• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Error?) Resident Evil Bundle is $20 on Xbox Live! (0,4,5,6,Rev2 and REmake)

sam777

Bought this earlier, I have completed Revelations 2 before and played only a bit of Resi 4 back in the Wii days, so price per game this is awesome value to me as I have not really played any of these games before, awesome deal.

angelic

Banned
The capcom sales are usually back and forth if they don't align the same week.
So expect the RE sale next week on PSN, dunno if there will be a bundle for the same price though.

I cant believe £16 is a glitch and the euro psn store updates tomorrow, will wait.

Z O N E

How does one buy it if they're from the UK with the US link?

It's asking me for an address but I don't have a US one. Also does it have to match the Paypal address or is that fine?

Can someone DM me an address they use or something? I'd very much appreciate it.

EDIT: Nevermind, it finally popped up on the Xbox Store on my Xbox. Searched a few times and nothing appeared.

FUCK YES

Used some WIndows Rewards from Bing points to get this at 11 plus tax. Sad when I saw pricing go away overnight but glad it came back!

Head.spawn

I bought it already yesterday, but I'm still seeing the offer as current if I am in a different browser where I'm not signed in.

What location are you guys that aren't seeing it?

US here.

Maybe they saw the spike in sales and the massive drop at regular sale price and decided to just fly with the mistake price. It's a hell of a bargain at that price.

I mean, I probably would have never bought any of the games without this deal, but $20 was too good to pass.

I imagine they're doing pretty damn good numbers.

Showing as $51.99 for me. I even tried to buy it and the price didn't change before check out.

US store? Weird, I literally just bought it a few minutes ago.

CbZpoxyl.jpg

EBreda

Nabbed it in the Brazilian store for roughly 18 dollars.
Missed the first time but saw it earlier on and was not going to let it slip past me.

Thanks everyone

BigMack

It was showing at the sale price on the Xbox. I was looking at achievements and then went to buy it but it was back to $51. About 10 mins later it went back to the $20 sale price. No idea whats going on but I finally got it.

Top Bottom