• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2: INHOUSE LEAGUE Season 2 |OT|

TheCrow

Player name: Crow
Steam profile (link): http://steamcommunity.com/id/gafcrow
Dotabuff (link): http://www.dotabuff.com/players/35487001
MMR bracket (if available): 3k (but don't ranked anymore)
Preferred role(s): 1,2,3
Are you interested in Captaining? (y/n): N
Additional comments: 5'5 150lbs from the University of MaddenGAF. Major in Agriculture with a minor in Communications. Extracurricular activities include; Co-Founder of the Rorshach & Crow Dota Club; Two time finalist in the Mastershake vs Crow Dota Grudge Match and 2 time Superbowl champion in the Madden League.

TUSR

Banned
Up to date from here, if your row is red I need more information from you, which is most likely MMR.

Im off to class for now, list will be updated later. Again, add me on Steam if you see any issues with your information or if something needs to be changed.

103 sign ups.

Vade

TUSR change the Captain column to Y/N/M. Lot of the yes are "last resort I'll do it". Unless we are only having captains based on MMR min. 4k or something.

TUSR

Banned
TUSR change the Captain column to Y/N/M. Lot of the yes are "last resort I'll do it". Unless we are only having captains based on MMR min. 4k or something.
I considered doing that, there were enough positive responses to not warrant the addition of maybe. When I'm running through the data after class I'll see where we are at.

Thanks for the input, always appreciated.

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Hey TUSR: You have me listed as "Support > Mid > Any".

I'm the fucking worst mid I've ever seen in my life. Probably didn't word my comment strongly enough that I can play Support > Offlane/Carry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mid

TUSR

Banned
Hey TUSR: You have me listed as "Support > Mid > Any".

I'm the fucking worst mid I've ever seen in my life. Probably didn't word my comment strongly enough that I can play Support > Offlane/Carry >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mid
Haha, woops. Read that wrong. I'll adjust that in a sec here.

so are we going to be restricting captaibing positions to high mmr? Seems like we're 8 people per captain or so at the moment.

Also: I think teams of 6 or 7 (leaning towards 6) makes more sense than 8. Alternatively could have a pool of people who's schedules don't allow them to play as regularly as a sort of stand in market for whenever here's issue.

Ocho

Up to date from here, if your row is red I need more information from you, which is most likely MMR.

Im off to class for now, list will be updated later. Again, add me on Steam if you see any issues with your information or if something needs to be changed.

103 sign ups.

Can I have MMR if I haven't played a single ranked match?

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
so are we going to be restricting captaibing positions to high mmr? Seems like we're 8 people per captain or so at the moment.

Also: I think teams of 6 or 7 (leaning towards 6) makes more sense than 8. Alternatively could have a pool of people who's schedules don't allow them to play as regularly as a sort of stand in market for whenever here's issue.

I haven't decided on an MMR restriction yet (or if there even will be one), so if you're interested in captaining and are low MMR, feel free to sign up as yes (no guarantees that you will be selected though). Chances are there will be some restrictions so we don't have a gigantic skill gap between captains (i.e. 1k-5k). As for reporting your MMR, I didn't make it an absolute requirement for this season (I might do so next season if there is one), but if you want to captain, it is a requirement. However, giving us (and the potential captains) MMR is very helpful for the drafting process so please do so if you are able.

I'm going to go with 8 people per team just in case of absences and the like, the goal is teams will never have to forfeit their weekly series (obviously we can't completely eliminate this). Provided this season is fun and successful, in future seasons I'll lower (or raise) the amount of players per team based on feedback (i.e. most teams had to constantly bench players - lower down to 6 or 7). Going to encourage captains to rotate players, especially if they have a very active team and always have more than 5 show up to play.

We'll also have some sort of open transfer period during the season to help solve cases where one team constantly has more than enough players and another has too few.

TUSR

Banned
^ Gentle, yup im rechecking all roles with their posts today.

Just to cross post this, if your row is marked RED, don't worry about it. I'll contact people I need more information from or if their links were broken.

I was using the colour coding system as a place holder for myself. Alls good people.

I asked this earlier, but: is this *strictly* restricted to GAF members? I have a few friends who I think would be interested but they don't have a GAF account

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
I asked this earlier, but: is this *strictly* restricted to GAF members? I have a few friends who I think would be interested but they don't have a GAF account

Yeah sorry, for now they need to currently have a gaf account or have previously had one at some point ;).

edit: However, I'll probably be willing to make an exception after everyone signs up, especially if we need a few more players to fill out every team with 8 players (ideally). PM me after signups are over with their dotabuffs/steam IDs.

Vade

Yeah sorry, for now they need to currently have a gaf account or have previously had one at some point ;).

edit: However, I'll probably be willing to make an exception after everyone signs up, especially if we need a few more players to fill out every team with 8 players (ideally). PM me after signups are over with their dotabuffs/steam IDs.

#FreeKappy

ink4n3

Player name: ink4n3
Steam profile (link): http://steamcommunity.com/id/ink4n3/
Dotabuff (link): http://www.dotabuff.com/players/45344935
MMR bracket (if available): 3.9kish - haven't played ranked in ages
Preferred role(s): support
Are you interested in Captaining? (y/n): n
Additional comments:
4mC962j.gif

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
ihl2 brought to you by waifu arcanas
grave.gif

Player name: 内森 ✽ Mono
Steam profile (link): http://steamcommunity.com//id/Monosukoi
Dotabuff (link): http://www.dotabuff.com/players/105458857
MMR bracket (if available): 1.5k secret pro tier solo, N/A partayyy
Preferred role(s): Offlane, support, mid, whatever
Are you interested in Captaining? (y/n): oh captain my captain (no)
Additional comments: Print Screen deleted me from his steam friends that's how good i am

EUW

Added you again!

Top Bottom