• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XBL: Games with Gold

Bsigg12

Yea, everyone should hold off on Rayman, it's not updating correctly.

Xbox support told me they're looking into it and to check again tomorrow.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I think I missed Forza 5 and Hydro Thunder simply because last month was bonkers for me and I never turned on my Xbox.

theBmZ

Finally played gone home. Been wanting to for a long time since everyone says it’s so great. What better time than now. Wow. What an incredible game. Fantastic piece of exploration storytelling. Had me in tears by the end.

Canadian

Pleasantly surprised by Gone Home, usually I find a games story hidden away in audio or logbooks boring. However here they did a great job of making me want to put the pieces together, I wanted to know why the house was empty and what had happened.

dickroach

Rayman 3 is exactly the kind of game I'm in the mood for, but it's something I'd probably never buy
good on ya, Xbox

edit:
Now go and finish it in a minute.

lol. just did that while Rayman was downloading. i played Gone Home a couple of years ago, and hated it, but I remembered how to beat it quick
holy crap this song in the credits is bad

So now that I hear that The Turing Test is a good portal game, is Pmeuma any good?

I enjoyed it. There's only one kinda difficult puzzle in the entire thing, and the story is pretty neat (yeah, it has a narrator, and he serves an important purpose).

It's really, really short, though. You'll spend maybe an hour and a half the first time through if you're slow. After that, you can do your second run in less than 30 minutes to clean up on achievements, if you're so inclined. So don't spend too much on it. While I did enjoy it, I can't see myself replaying it ever again.

I enjoyed it. There's only one kinda difficult puzzle in the entire thing, and the story is pretty neat (yeah, it has a narrator, and he serves an important purpose).

It's really, really short, though. You'll spend maybe an hour and a half the first time through if you're slow. After that, you can do your second run in less than 30 minutes to clean up on achievements, if you're so inclined. So don't spend too much on it. While I did enjoy it, I can't see myself replaying it ever again.

I'd agree with all of this. There is one puzzle where I had no idea and looked up a solution. The rest are fun to figure out.

I feel like I spent 2 to 3 hours playing it, but I tend to be slower than a lot of people.

Chris1

Anyone have trouble getting Rayman 3? "Uh oh that shouldn't have happened". Tried console and web store. I'm gonna have to load up my 360 aren't I?

Chris1

Contact support. I had that problem once and they manually added it to my account.

They were no help all I got was "We're having problems just wait it out". But it did load up the confirmation screen with my payment details while I was on the live chat, then as soon as I hit confirm it kicked me back to that uh oh screen again.

I'll just set up my 360 it should work on that

Edit: Got it on my 360 no problems.

Thanks. This is why I come here.

Just finished Gone Home. Great game. Went in without any spoilers and knowing nothing about it at all. Well worth it. Played from 10pm - 12:30am to finish it in one sitting and then speed ran it from an internet guide.

Akai__

Was on holiday when they switched over on the 1st and literally just got back a few days ago.. Still trying to play catch up with the lack of sleep :p Cut me some slack :(

Thanks for links

Nice. Hope you enjoyed the holidays
and I hope you know that I was joking. :D

Chris1

Nice. Hope you enjoyed the holidays
and I hope you know that I was joking. :D
Yea it was amazing thanks. I know you're only joking don't worry :p

Why did Banjo get banned btw? I know it's not really the thread but he's active in here and I'm not sure where else to ask. Is it perm?

Top Bottom