• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hulk Hogan sex tape included racist tirade - WWE cuts all ties

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tansut

Can some people be real with me?

How CRUSHED were you when you found out what a damn douchebag Hulk Hogan turned out to be behind the scenes? The poster for overcoming adversity, eating good, and doing the right thing was a fucking sham...

I remember honestly being crushed as I read about him online
I'm right there with you. Seeing him wrestle live in 2002 was a dream come true for me. Ignorance was bliss.

Edit:
Buff Bagwell
He said star though.

Trump-WWE-1.jpg

He already offered to save Donald from a tidal wave
Vice President Bollea will help make America great again.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Thats some crazy shit. This must be one hell of a thing to just get wiped off the face of the WWE planet overnight.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Hasn't Gawker posted the thing on their site for ages? If there was something to hide I don't think it would still be hidden.
Giant grain of salt, but this was the quote:

"There will be a third act which we believe will center on the real story: the additional recordings held by the FBI, the information in them that is Hulk Hogan’s real secret, and irregularities in the recordings which indicate some sort of cover-up," Denton wrote in a blog post on Friday morning. "In the way of so many news stories, the deeper you go, the more interesting it gets."

Savitar

Thats some crazy shit. This must be one hell of a thing to just get wiped off the face of the WWE planet overnight.

He's not the face of the WWE, really hasn't been in a very long time.

But regular people who don't bother with it do still associate him with them.

Can some people be real with me?

How CRUSHED were you when you found out what a damn douchebag Hulk Hogan turned out to be behind the scenes? The poster for overcoming adversity, eating good, and doing the right thing was a fucking sham...

I remember honestly being crushed as I read about him online

Don't give a crap about Hogan but it hurt me to find out Bret really was a bitter crybaby behind the scenes. All was valid though since HBK and Vince were/are complete shit heads.

Oh fuck, I forgot about that.

Has Kane done any bullshit a side from being a libertarian dirtbag?

Kane might have shitty political views, but he was nice as hell when I challenged them on his blog. We had a nice discussion about federalism.

He's alright with me. As alright as someone can be who isn't a fan of the Civil Rights Act.

The Rock has gone on record saying that his previous agent was the one who tried to get him to distance himself from wrestling. Once he fired him and hired his ex as his new agent, things started looking up for him, and he embraced his past.

BFIB

I am a real American
Fight for the rights of almost every man
I am a real American
Fight for whats right
Fight for the whites

Wonder if he hummed the tune this way all these years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom