• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 4 |OT| Taking a stand by taking a knee

Falcons are wearing their black throwback jerseys with black helmets on Sunday versus Buffalo:

https://www.thefalcoholic.com/2017/...rms-twice-this-year-including-sunday-vs-bills

tempHero_Composite--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

I swear to god, if they dont do the dirty bird after every score, tackle, sack, punt etc.

Pepiope

Yankee!!!

Brandon Lee Gowton ✔@BrandonGowton
PFF has Eric Rowe graded 109th out of 109 cornerbacks this season. #fwiw

Pepiope

Yankee!!!

Brandon Lee Gowton ✔@BrandonGowton
Schwartz said Mills’ performance was “an important part of our win.” #Eagles

Falcons are wearing their black throwback jerseys with black helmets on Sunday versus Buffalo:

https://www.thefalcoholic.com/2017/...rms-twice-this-year-including-sunday-vs-bills

tempHero_Composite--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg
I wish they wore the red helmet with those unis, it's a bit too much of a void with the black helmet.

::edit::

I know I'm in the minority, but I loved this concept:

Lol

Get fucked Spanos. God, Chargers are gonna be embarrassed when the Eagles invade the stands next week.

brentech

What was was possibly the strongest unit on the Packers team is now position of concern. O-line is decimated, a bunch of undrafted free agents as backups that will possibly be starting against the Bears now.
Won't be pretty.

I wish they wore the red helmet with those unis, it's a bit too much of a void with the black helmet.

::edit::

I know I'm in the minority, but I loved this concept:

Lol

Get fucked Spanos. God, Chargers are gonna be embarrassed when the Eagles invade the stands next week.

I like the black but the concept is straight fire.

Sephzilla

What was was possibly the strongest unit on the Packers team is now position of concern. O-line is decimated, a bunch of undrafted free agents as backups that will possibly be starting against the Bears now.
Won't be pretty.

Offense is going to get pretty one-dimensional in a hurry since Ty wont be getting really good holes and Rodgers is gonna have to get rid of the ball faster than he likes. I kind of worry that Rodgers might revert to his old taking-too-many-sacks ways.

Won't be pretty.

Rodgers will still tear up the Cowboys "secondary" next week. Dont worry.

Only hope is if the pass rush against Cardinals show up against Packers decimated o-line and gets alot of pressure on Aaaaron.

Jeff-DSA

I knew that my Dolphins weren't going to be good, but I didn't expect it to be this bad right away. We're looking at a 4-5 win season, aren't we?

Bread

Banned
If the Pats need to lose to the Dolphins to give them their yearly super bowl victory while keeping them out of the running for the college QBs, we will accept it.

Jeff-DSA

If the Pats need to lose to the Dolphins to give them their yearly super bowl victory while keeping them out of the running for the college QBs, we will accept it.

I sense some fear and unease. Yes, the Phins will rise again. Just not now.

Jeff-DSA

Look at the guy, he belongs in Boston. His lover Brad lives there too.

I'm actually happy for him. He never took nights off here and he has every right to play where he wants. I hope he keeps improving and having success. I just wish we still had him, obviously.

But the Patriots, nah. Aside from Kyle Van Noy...get out.

Bread

Banned
I'm actually happy for him. He never took nights off here and he has every right to play where he wants. I hope he keeps improving and having success. I just wish we still had him, obviously.

But the Patriots, nah. Aside from Kyle Van Noy...get out.
Yeah it sucks to lose a guy like him right when he's entering his prime, NBA is a tough league to follow small market teams.

Top Bottom