• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon says Driveclub will release October 3

From r/PS4:

fH3nvUB.jpg

Can someone who has it preordered confirm? Could just be a placeholder too.

Really hope it's not that late in the year :/

JayEH

Going to have to wait for an official word from Sony but it seems right. October 3 is a friday and sony seems to like to release 1st party games then.

At least its still coming out this year.

They won't release this game nearly at the same time as The Order 1886? I hope not. I can't wait for Drive Club but I would prefer Evolution Studios to start a new game sooner..

They won't release this game nearly at the same time as The Order 1886? I hope not. I can't wait for Drive Club but I would prefer Evolution Studios to start a new game sooner..

I guess they're different enough. Didn't Nintendo release Pkmn X/Y and WWHD relatively close to each other?

Namikaze

Can amazon dates even be trusted? I've had items that were confirmed delayed (Blu-rays), yet amazon sent me a mail saying I'd get my item a month before the original release date..which makes no sense. I'm just waiting on a official confirmation from Sony since they said we'd hear more on the game soon.

If this date is true (I doubt it is) and DriveClub doesn't sell well enough to justify such a delay, I have a sneaking suspicion Evo is gonna be joining Zipper, LightBox, Superbot and Studio London.

StuBurns

Banned
They should push to align with Destiny, it's going to be the biggest community release of the year for PS4, and all those people could get DC PS+ Ed, it'd be an interesting synergy I think.

ABeezy13

Neo Member
I have mixed feelings on this game, but bummed with all these delays. Planned on picking this up for sure!

Side note, can someone please answer this for me... how come I cannot start a new topic? It says I don't have the rights on my account... do I have to have a certain amount of posts or something?

Top Bottom