• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| |OT| Volunteer, coordinate, (index), create

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody just PM'd me this thread because a while back I said I was doing an OT for Prometheus, but apparently never registered it in this thread. The hell did this thread come from?

Oh, I'm in the community forum. Makes sense.

This is downright silly.

Should we have an |OT| |OT| for games in the game community forum and an |OT| |OT| for non-games in the off-topic community forum? If so I'd be happy to make that |OT|. Also I feel like I'm creating a forum paradox by asking this.

3N16MA

Banned
Somebody just PM'd me this thread because a while back I said I was doing an OT for Prometheus, but apparently never registered it in this thread. The hell did this thread come from?

Oh, I'm in the community forum. Makes sense.

This is downright silly.

I like the random system we had going in OT but this thread has organized the OTs on both sides. Not crazy about claiming film OTs so far in advance but I guess that is the way it is.

Should we have an |OT| |OT| for games in the game forum and an |OT| |OT| for non-games in the off-topic forum? If so I'd be happy to make that |OT|. Also I feel like I'm creating a forum paradox by asking this.

It would have to be done in Community OT and I'm not sure if it would get anymore recognition there than this thread does. Sculli just found out about this thread and he posts all the time in OT. I mostly visit community OT for sports GAF.

It would have to be done in Community OT and I'm not sure if it would get anymore recognition there than this thread does. Sculli just found out about this thread and he posts all the time in OT. I mostly visit community OT for sports GAF.
Whoops! That's that's what I meant to say: the off-topic community forum. Edited the correction. I think you're right that it wouldn't get anymore recognition than this thread does, but it's the lesser of two evils; people looking to claim a non-gaming OT would have it easier finding this sort of thread in their own community than in the gaming community.

Solo

You really need to learn to get over stuff. Booking OTs for two film franchises you don't even like just to spite two internet posters is beyond petty. As I've said several times, I'm not even sure what your particular beef with me is.

artist

Banned
Wait what? I would do full justice to both OTs. Me not liking a particular movie/franchise has nothing to do with it, for example I created OTs for MIB3 and Dark Shadows, both of which I'm not even remotely interested in watching.

You need to step away from the PC and take a few deep breaths, not everything revolves around you.

Solo

Wait what? I would do full justice to both OTs. Me not liking a particular movie/franchise has nothing to do with it.

I'm sorry, I cannot believe this. Am I supposed to believe its nothing but pure coincidence that the two OTs you chose are mine and Sculli's respective favorites, two people you cannot stop grinding an axe with............................yeah, I'll buy that for a dollar.

artist

Banned
I didnt see any other big movie OTs that were unclaimed, unless you count Breaking Dawn Part II as one.

And in regards to your edit, there are plenty of people fighting for both. I just happened to be the one that claimed them first, sorry it wasnt you.

Solo

I do not want to do the OT. But I do feel its unfair to claim it for personal issues rather than let someone who might genuinely want to do it have a go at it.

Either way, I'm done here.

artist

Banned
Like I said, you and Sculli arent only the TWO Gaffers who love these movies. There are plenty, plenty of people who love them.

artist

Banned
Exactly. So why not let one of them do it?
Because I want to? I didnt see any other major movie OT that was unclaimed and after making a few OTs for shitty non-relevant movies, thought about working on some major ones.

Why are you making it such a big issue if you hypocritically claim you were not going to create one? If you think I will create a shitty one with personal bias, it will get locked. Why are you so upset about this whole thing?

Solo

I do not want to create an OT. My issue is that a guy who I've never seen post a single non-derogatory comment about Bond, and who just also happens to have some weird beef with me, just claimed the OT. You are so completely transparent.

Let someone else (no, not me) who IS ACTUALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT do it if its truly not an issue for you.

nomis

Exactly. So why not let one of them do it?

iXZ3CGUZAy3nz.gif

Why are you so upset about this whole thing?

Probably because you're reveling in being spiteful. If you're going to take up a whole other page with this back and forth, try PMs.

artist

Banned
I'm doing both. You can continue the discussion via PMs, if you want to.

I dont give a rat's ass what you/Sculli think. You/Sculli/Anyone else should have called it first.

Chinner

Banned
artist strikes me as the kind of guy who would kill, skin and then wear his dads skin just so he could have sex with his mom.

Perhaps artist could collaborate with solo (ironic username) on the OT, so that both could mutually agree on what is suitable. That way, artist can work on a major profile movie like he wants, and solo can feel comfortable with what artist is making and won't really have to go hands-on, like he wants. I think it's a good compromise and then you guys can get along and give each other internet high-fives.

Perhaps artist could collaborate with solo (ironic username) on the OT, so that both could mutually agree on what is suitable. That way, artist can work on a major profile movie like he wants, and solo can feel comfortable with what artist is making and won't really have to go hands-on, like he wants. I think it's a good compromise and then you guys can get along and give each other internet high-fives.

And otherwise we'll pit them against each other in a five-day battle royale. It's how Chinner and I sorted things.

GSR

Ace Attorney 5 by BlackJacehttp://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=9647 (17th May 2012)

I don't think this is claimed yet :)
Game's likely to be discussed later this year. Collabs are welcome.

Man, that's an early claim, since it's probably not even going to be out in Japan until (late?) 2013. But I'd probably be up to collab on it, assuming it doesn't turn out to be Wendy Oldbag: Ace I can't even finish writing this joke. I dunno if you speak Japanese, but by the time the game comes out in Japan I'll probably be at a good enough reading level to play the game without too much trouble, so I could maybe handle an import OT.

injurai

Banned
Just a note

the Ratchet and Clank Collection OT is being pushed back to late June due to delays of the game. This needs to be updated in the OT schedule.

noah111

Still Alive
Yeah, Quick has handed over the new Spider-Man movie OT duties to me. For the OP's record, it's in theaters July 3rd, so the thread will be posted within the last week of June.

[OT] The Amazing Spider-Man by Sentry (27th May 2012)

BlackJace

Man, that's an early claim, since it's probably not even going to be out in Japan until (late?) 2013. But I'd probably be up to collab on it, assuming it doesn't turn out to be Wendy Oldbag: Ace I can't even finish writing this joke. I dunno if you speak Japanese, but by the time the game comes out in Japan I'll probably be at a good enough reading level to play the game without too much trouble, so I could maybe handle an import OT.

You can have complete control over the Japan import if you like :)

I mostly want to do the graphics and stuff, so as we get closer to knowing more about the game, we can discuss more.

Are we allowed to resign from something? I would like to resign from the Pokémon Conquest |OT| because I am working on a Wii U Games topic, similar to my 3DS games topic.

Thanks, I'm sure someone could do the game a lot more justice then me since I haven't paid attention to it at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom