• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Games with Gold February 2016

SEGAvangelist

Gold Member
XB1 games seems good. 360, though. Everyone already has free Gears 2 codes. At least all the 360 Gears titles have been GwG now, though.

And my Gears collection is finally complete, sweet! That was the only one missing from GWG.

Hand of Fate and Styx are 2 games I had on my radar so this is a great month.

Still waiting for Halo 4 on GWG - now I have all the Gears of War series digitally, been holding out for digital Halo 4 for months. Sacred Citadel I might play the for the achievements. The Xbone games do look interesting and I'll grab them for when I get my Bone hopefully next month.

Warning: don't click that tweet link. Contains Crapgamer and Tim Dog at the same time!

OT: Not a bad list, though, I'm pretty sure, like, everyone owns a copy of Gears 2.

I don't, despite owning all Xbox systems.
And even if I download it, I'd probably never play it.

KDC720

Heard Styx is a pretty good stealth game, so I'm looking forward to that one. I don't know anything about Hands of Fate. 360 is pretty meh this month, Gears 2 is good but I already own it, and I have no clue about Sacred Citadel.

Chris1

Hand of Fate and Styx are really good, Gears 2 is great (best Gears campaign), Sacred Citadel is meh, getting bored of them giving us multiple games in the same franchises (Dirt 3/Showdown etc)

Sacred?

I don't mind multiple games in the same franchise but they do need to space it out a bit better. Dirt 3/showdown within a month, Metro 2033/Last Light same month, Sacred 3 then Sacred Citadel 2 month later etc is too much.

Kinda sucks that both these games are BC already, I looked forward to the GWG's because it usually announced a BC game at the same time

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Shitty month.

Hand of Fate seems cool, but handing out Gears 2 when they haven't even delivered copies to all of those Gears Ultimate buyers is shameless.

autoduelist

Styx is one of the most annoying stealth games I've ever played.

But... I just spent money on Hand of Fate, and have heard many, many good things.

JaggedSac

Not a fan of stealth games so I'll pass on Styx. Will gladly grab Hands of Fate. Think I already own Gears 2. Already own Sacred.

Chrisdk

Nice month for me. 4 games i don't have, but i'm interested in trying all of them. That is rare. I have all the other gears, so really nice to complete the collection without paying for gears 2.

I rarely am this lucky with GwG or PS+...

I still think a big part of the games success was that it was free and all of that word of mouth carried over to others.

that's fair, being free on ps+ really helped it get out there. But now it's out there and they really don't gain anything from making it free on xb1 as it's a proven product already.

I bet it will happen eventually. I will support it and buy it day one, no problem, im just hoping enough other people do also.

It's a game worth every penny it costs. I got it as part of ps+ and felt like i did something wrong lol

Well, that's a letdown.

Already got Styx on PS+ a long time ago. I guess folks are saying Hand of Fate is worth a shot, so at least I'll download it to see.

The 360 stuff is no good. Particularly given that there's been a couple other ways to end up with Gears 2 already.

Raldoh

Hand of Fate looks interesting enough. The others are kind of meh, but I'll probably be busy trying to learn Killer Instinct.

danowat

Banned
HoF is great for those that don't have it, it's a great game.

Unfortunately I have both, so there is nothing for me this month.

Rocketz

Fine month for me. I don't have either XB1 games.

I'll probably my never get around to playing them like most GWG games

AgentP

Thinks mods influence posters politics. Promoted to QAnon Editor.
HoF looks interesting. Already have Styx and Gears 2.

Top Bottom