• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah they are working on two titles one is unknown open word RPG and the other is Dying light. They got asked if they would be back making Dead Island now they have sorted stuff out with Deep Silver, the answer was a clear no Dying Light is our future.

Dead Island was such a disappointment it had to turn Arcade and is now in developmental hell. Good, they're going to stick to the money maker that has more substance than the former.

I'm the best drunk Uncle gl. I got all the hook ups.

Nothing wrong with enjoying yourself, but take it easy, stay safe now.

Johndoey

Banned
Logout of GAF before you make some dumb thread in OT.
Your pretty Young but you're smart and charming. Don't let these assholes in the world take that.
It's kids like you that change this shit world for the better.

I impw it's not worth anything but I really respect you.
L

Godspeed you.

Sch1sm

Your pretty Young but you're smart and charming. Don't let these assholes in the world take that.
It's kids like you that change this shit world for the better.

I impw it's not worth anything but I really respect you.
L

Godspeed you.

nod.gif~c200

Thanks, John. I appreciate it. Really.

...How about that Gotham, John?

lmfao.

Johndoey

Banned
My dd told
My dad said he's proud of me. I'm so happy today.

My brothers better than me but my dad still proud of me. I love you guys!

Johndoey

Banned
It's hard sometimes, but people understand the pain you feel and it's okay too feel bad somethmes because other people understand the pain and make it better.

Sometimes I want to Kill myself but I see you guys and I see my friends and it's better.

D i Z

Get out of your own head JD. Put on some those stories. Power down a bit. We're kind of counting on you being able to do that when you need to.

-----

I burnt the shit out of the roof of my mouth today with some piping hot apple for a dessert.
It feels like I've got stalactites protesting my over eagerness to complete to dish.

Get out of your own head JD. Put on some those stories. Power down a bit. We're kind of counting on you being able to do that when you need to.

-----

I burnt the shit out of the roof of my mouth today with some piping hot apple for a dessert.
It feels like I've got stalactites protesting my over eagerness to complete to dish.

It happens. Decided to bite into a hot pizza one day, instant regret. The roof of my mouth was tingling for the rest of the day.

D i Z

It happens. Decided to bite into a hot pizza one day, instant regret. The roof of my mouth was tingling for the rest of the day.

I've put enough dubious shit in my mouth over my lifetime that there isn't any pain where you would expect it. It just slowed down the process of getting it done. It's like a thousand degrees out here without being in a hot ass kitchen.

John

Water.

Can not be overstated.

I've put enough dubious shit in my mouth over my lifetime that there isn't any pain where you would expect it. It just slowed down the process of getting it done. It's like a thousand degrees out here without being in a hot ass kitchen.

Can not be overstated.

Oh wow. I think the worst thing that happened to me food wise is choking on a peppermint. Accidentally swallowed and started coughing up a storm, managed to spit it out, but I think that peppermint messed up my gag reflex. Like if I even see a peppermint, my throat gets tight.

akira28

Anytime you ever want to find out who sampled a song or artists, you can look here at who sampled.com, its a pretty extensive library.

oh yeah I know about those folks. and that sample. but what I'm looking for would be a musical motif, not a sample. so they would be playing the notes of their song but replicating the same structure and notes from a known classical piece. Like if you mention a song or reference it, but don't actually play a portion if it, it doesn't really register as a "sample" per se.

edit: doey, have a good weekend. and don't over due it and wake up with "no ragrets".

LionPride

Banned
My cousin is a laughy drunk
My friend evolved from an overly slutty drunk to a sleepy drunk
And John is a pour everything out drunk

akira28

sites like whosampledwho are a bit controversial since they get a little blame for lawsuit bounty hunters seeking payment for record labels on 20 year old songs. they're still useful as heck though.

oh yeah I know about those folks. and that sample. but what I'm looking for would be a musical motif, not a sample. so they would be playing the notes of their song but replicating the same structure and notes from a known classical piece. Like if you mention a song or reference it, but don't actually play a portion if it, it doesn't really register as a "sample" per se.

edit: doey, have a good weekend. and don't over due it and wake up with "no ragrets".

I'm probably completely off with this. Could be Bach. https://youtu.be/fSA0gb9tUr8

He need some milk

Probably not so good after drinking so much alcohol though.

akira28

I'm probably completely off with this. Could be Bach. https://youtu.be/fSA0gb9tUr8

ugh its so close. like you know when you can physically feel the missing information? I have resolved to give it up, instead of pouring over hours of classical music. But thanks for the JSB, it truly soothes the savage beast. and the failing memory, lol

http://www.midomi.com/ claims it can find a song based on you humming or whistling the melody. haven't had luck with it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom