• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Future Fight |OT| To Me, My X-Men

Hey GAF. I'm about to get three 6* MRUT and three 6* MMT. I needed help picking three characters that can help me immediately catch up with end game content. These are my highest characters so far:

6/6/60
- Sharon Rogers
- Loki
- Carnage
- Goliath

5*
- Thor
- Black Widow
- Yellowjacket
- Elsa

4*

- Iron Fist

P.S.: I do have the 20 Daily Bios if that helps.

Answered in game already, but the bio-sub characters for sure.

Xion385

Since you've got the bio sub: Enchantress, Space Knight Venom and Kid Kaiju.

Would it be ideal to get them to 17s first then go back all in on Carnage or would 15s be fine on them for the time being?

Answered in game already, but the bio-sub characters for sure.

I just wanted to see other people's opinions, but damn I haven't seen a different answer yet so far. lol. Even on Reddit they're saying the same thing.

After T2 Carnage. What would be the order? Enchantress, Agent Venom, Kid Kaiju?

MightyWalrus

Neo Member
Hey GAF. I'm about to get three 6* MRUT and three 6* MMT. I needed help picking three characters that can help me immediately catch up with end game content. These are my highest characters so far:

6/6/60
- Sharon Rogers
- Loki
- Carnage
- Goliath

5*
- Thor
- Black Widow
- Yellowjacket
- Elsa

4*

- Iron Fist

P.S.: I do have the 20 Daily Bios if that helps.

Agent Venom, Enchantress and Kid Kaiju. That will get you started. You need to balance your top roaster with several Top Tier heavy hitters. So go for them.

This will be nice.

1498200882554_ORG.png

Oh awesome. Last few days are great.

Oh good. Day 7 is timed perfectly to put me over the edge for the Epic Quest mission just when I need those 300 crystals.

Same here. I'm at roughly 500 right now. I should finish that awful research the day I get the bonus. Smooth sailing from there.
Haha yeah same for me. This is perfect.

So I have two T2 tickets, and I need to decide who to upgrade. I have a bunch of people ready for it, but I'm not sure who's the best in each category.

Blast - Iron Man, Yellowjacket, Wiccan, Crystal, Maximus
Combat - Black Panther, HulkBuster, Ms. Marvel
Speed - Ant-Man
Universal - Thor, Loki, Hela

These are characters that are close to being ready:

Blast - Phil Coulson, Lash, Moon Girl
Combat - Amadeus Cho, Agent Venom
Speed - Gwenpool, Squirrel-Girl,
Universal - Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes),

I already have these characters at Tier-2:

Blast - Dr. Strange, Enchantress, Quake, Songbird, Mantis, Sharon Rogers
Combat - Iron Fist, Moon Knight, Carnage
Speed - Spider-Man, Groot, Silk, Elsa Bloodstone, Kate Bishop
Captain Marvel, Hellstorm

I can use more Combat, Universal and/or Villians. Which should I get to T2 and which ones are good enough to keep at lvl 60/not worth the upgrade?

I won't complain anymore about getting too many Magneto bios instead of Mkraan Crystals. He's awesome leveling fodder for native T2s.

Finally got the entire roster (with the exception of X-Men and a few of the Black Order) to all 20 gears.

Been a long road.
Whoa. Congrats.
I'll be happy when I hit the "everyone at 6*" milestone, which is like 60% of the way from 20 gears.
I should probably stop ranking up naturally the A Force characters and use MRUs instead, to save these precious gears for later.

Oh man, Cyke is a BEAST for SL! I only have mine at 20/18/15/16 without any ISO or Ob and yet he destroyed 23 by pressing one button. I hit 5 once and then watched as their HP slowly drained.
Yeah, I noticed that last week in SL. The X-men update has made my life easier in SL. I could already clear it but having a handful of new good characters made things simpler.

I assume they're going to replace or expand the current SL at some point in the future. I just hope they don't do what they did with World Bosses, where the souped up version is honestly unapproachable for me, while regular WB is trivial.

So I have two T2 tickets, and I need to decide who to upgrade. I have a bunch of people ready for it, but I'm not sure who's the best in each category.

Blast - Iron Man, Yellowjacket, Wiccan, Crystal, Maximus
Combat - Black Panther, HulkBuster, Ms. Marvel
Speed - Ant-Man
Universal - Thor, Loki, Hela

These are characters that are close to being ready:

Blast - Phil Coulson, Lash, Moon Girl
Combat - Amadeus Cho, Agent Venom
Speed - Gwenpool, Squirrel-Girl,
Universal - Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes),

I already have these characters at Tier-2:

Blast - Dr. Strange, Enchantress, Quake, Songbird, Mantis, Sharon Rogers
Combat - Iron Fist, Moon Knight, Carnage
Speed - Spider-Man, Groot, Silk, Elsa Bloodstone, Kate Bishop
Captain Marvel, Hellstorm

I can use more Combat, Universal and/or Villians. Which should I get to T2 and which ones are good enough to keep at lvl 60/not worth the upgrade?

Agent Venom and Yellowjacket are by far your best choices. Coulson is a must-have support character, so you can put him next in line after them. If you have or can get Gwenpool's uniform, she'd be a great T2 addition to your speed roster as well.

Finally got the entire roster (with the exception of X-Men and a few of the Black Order) to all 20 gears.

Been a long road.

Dude grats! That's the step I'm at right now.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Just focus on getting people you plan on tier 2ing to +20, everyone else you can stop at +17.
Yeah, that's what I've been doing so far. I have a small backlog of characters ready for T2, but I'm saving tickets for x-men and materials for Odin, etc.

MightyWalrus

Neo Member
So we are getting pretty big Spidey update. Sinister Six! In the form of new Special Missions, I hope.

"Our friends at Netmarble have put together a bunch of original content starring the web-slinger and his most fearsome foes!

Spider-Man goes back to basics with his new uniform —modeled after Peter’s homemade suit first seen in “Captain America: Civil War”—and The Vulture joins the party, donning a new suit based on his “Spider-Man: Homecoming” gear.

Alongside these new looks, players can recruit six familiar Spidey villains for their team, but not before battling them in the game’s latest sinister event quest
Take on the likes of Sandman, Lizard, Kraven the Hunter, Rhino, Mysterio, and Vulture himself to bring them to your side in the interdimensional battle!

“With the ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ film coming up, we thought it was fitting to introduce six new characters that are closely related to Spider-Man,” said Seungwon Lee, Chief Global officer at Netmarble Games. “Now players will be able to play as or against Spider-Man , and take part in a quest where the hero battles it out with his while earning a new quest pack" "

Also, new keyart.

MFF_KeyArt_Final.png

This Spidey uniform better be some Netflix IF level upgrade for him.

Also all S6 characters farmable in special missions, so they'll be SL characters at best. Hope they do some cool visual stuff with Mysterio and Sandman.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I'm trying to decide on my next T2 as well here...I only have Sharon Rogers. Are there any highly recommended options? Also, is that Magneto thing in the store worth purchasing?

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Did they end up nerfing Songbird? When she first came out, I remember people were auto-attacking WB kills and it was hilarious and borderline broken.

She's not awful but definitely not broken, but the main reason to skip her is that she doesn't get much out of tier 2, she's almost just as viable at T1.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
This Spidey uniform better be some Netflix IF level upgrade for him.

Also all S6 characters farmable in special missions, so they'll be SL characters at best. Hope they do some cool visual stuff with Mysterio and Sandman.

Yeah, the Spidey uni better be a giant upgrade.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I could use some opinions on uniforms. Are any of these must have?

Ms. Marvel - I have her at T1 for now.
Cap, Marvel Now (I have winter soldier one) - He's T1.
Suit Bolt - He's T1.
She hulk? Currently only 5 stars.
Black Panther - T1
Star lord - T1
Red Hulk - T1
Ghost Rider - Currently only 5 stars.

Sinatar

I could use some opinions on uniforms. Are any of these must have?

Ms. Marvel - I have her at T1 for now.
Cap, Marvel Now (I have winter soldier one) - He's T1.
Suit Bolt - He's T1.
She hulk? Currently only 5 stars.
Black Panther - T1
Star lord - T1
Red Hulk - T1
Ghost Rider - Currently only 5 stars.

If you plan on Tier 2ing Black Bolt, his Suit Uniform is really really nice. It's not essential, he's good without it, but it gives him a pretty major damage boost.

Red Hulk is practically useless without his Uniform so if you plan on upping him it's essential.

Ghost Rider like Red Hulk is useless without his Attilan Rising uniform, so if you plan on building him up to T2 then it's also essential.

The rest are whatever.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
If you plan on Tier 2ing Black Bolt, his Suit Uniform is really really nice. It's not essential, he's good without it, but it gives him a pretty major damage boost.

Red Hulk is practically useless without his Uniform so if you plan on upping him it's essential.

Ghost Rider like Red Hulk is useless without his Attilan Rising uniform, so if you plan on building him up to T2 then it's also essential.

The rest are whatever.

T2 uniform Rhulk is an amazing character. Highly recommend getting the uni and building him up.

Thanks, I went with Rhulk's uniform for now. The only bad thing is I'm trying to save T2 tickets for X-Men characters. I could use regular mats, I guess, if I really wanted to.

edit: The mats aren't as much as I thought, actually. After I get his gears up and the 150 bios I'll probably end up T2ing him.

Hi guys, I saw that you can play as Magneto in this game now so I'm basically only interested now because of that lol. How long does it take to unlock him? I'm a bit unfamiliar with...well everything about this game.

Hi guys, I saw that you can play as Magneto in this game now so I'm basically only interested now because of that lol. How long does it take to unlock him? I'm a bit unfamiliar with...well everything about this game.

With two Stark Stashes ($3.99 each) it will take about 2 months if you save your crystals and don't use a single one. Without Stark Stash? LOL

Fake edit: About 8 months Free-to-Play, no joke.

Oh man lol. Is there a way to buy him outright without wait?

You totally can. But it's not pretty. You need 6,600 crystals to unlock him. The cheapest way I see to get him immediately is to buy one "Special Pack #3" for $49.99 which gives 5,500 crystals and then buying a 550 crystals pack which has a 1+1 Bonus along with 85 extra crystals for $9.99. So you're looking at $60 to get 6,685 crystals which will be enough to get him immediately.

You totally can. But it's not pretty. You need 6,600 crystals to unlock him. The cheapest way I see to get him immediately is to buy one "Special Pack #3" for $49.99 which gives 5,500 crystals and then buying a 550 crystals pack which has a 1+1 Bonus along with 85 extra crystals for $9.99. So you're looking at $60 to get 6,685 crystals which will be enough to get him immediately.

Holy crap lol.

Sinatar

Can he make clearing WB any easier? I ask because I'm at 4k crystals and am deciding between saving up for that or buying uniforms.

He'll get you a kill every day, but there are a pile of characters who don't cost 6k crystals who can do that for you.

You picked the worst character (well, second worst, since you need him to unlock Jean) to want to go after off the bat. He's the only character locked behind a "content pack", hence the price.

Haha damn I just can't win with Marvel these days. No Magneto in MVC:I and the price to play him in this game is a full price current gen game :/ .

Haha damn I just can't win with Marvel these days. No Magneto in MVC:I and the price to play him in this game is a full price current gen game :/ .

You should still check out the game and see if you enjoy its gameplay. It's a pretty damn good Marvel game, all things considered. If you do enjoy it, consider doing two months of the $4 monthly crystal package so you get Mags for cheap and learn the ropes of the game while you're getting there.

You should still check out the game and see if you enjoy its gameplay. It's a pretty damn good Marvel game, all things considered. If you do enjoy it, consider doing two months of the $4 monthly crystal package so you get Mags for cheap and learn the ropes of the game while you're getting there.

I've played it for about 5-10 mins at a time when I'm on the pooper, I can see how it would be really fun but unfortunately I don't really have an affinity for any of the MCU characters you start out with. Really I'm just looking for another game where I can smash face with Doom and Magneto like I do in UMVC3 and Marvel Heroes.

Top Bottom