• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alien Swarm |OT| - Free Co-op Multiplayer from Valve

GWX

crimsonheadGCN said:
Update that adds Onslaught mode, which uses the AI Director, and a new difficulty level:

*stuff*

Whoa. Onslaught sounds awesome. Not really interested in Brutal and Hardcore Friendly Fire, though... :lol

I can't wait for a new campaign to be released, or at least a worth playing mod. I need more Alien Swarm!

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Has there been any word recently on whether or not Valve intends to bring Alien Swarm to Steam for Mac?

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
thetrin said:
Has there been any word recently on whether or not Valve intends to bring Alien Swarm to Steam for Mac?

I imagine it'll happen, they went through all the effort of getting Source up and running on OSX so it's probably just a matter of time.

Stuck

GWX said:
Whoa. Onslaught sounds awesome. Not really interested in Brutal and Hardcore Friendly Fire, though... :lol

I can't wait for a new campaign to be released, or at least a worth playing mod. I need more Alien Swarm!

My thoughts exactly. Hooray Valve!

Teknoman

GWX said:

Need an official map or a really nicely done custom campaign with that giant alien monster.

Teknoman

Long time bump (hopefully two months isnt too bad) but have there been any nice custom maps released yet, with that hidden alien boss monster? Havent seen anyone on my friends list play Swarm in awhile, but i'm hoping such a great looking and playing game isnt dead so soon.

Teknoman said:
Long time bump (hopefully two months isnt too bad) but have there been any nice custom maps released yet, with that hidden alien boss monster? Havent seen anyone on my friends list play Swarm in awhile, but i'm hoping such a great looking and playing game isnt dead so soon.
The Alien Queen is nice to see but is so broken and unfun no good campaigns use her. Try Tears for Tarnor for a good time.

http://swarmarmory.com/maps?action=view&id=273-Tears+for+Tarnor

Top Bottom