• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Going to a 3 day BDSM/Fetish/Orgy convention this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0w

Old Member
Boy, this is gonna smell like thirty-two gallons of spoiled milk dropped into the middle of a stable that hasn't been cleaned in six months.

Good luck, OP. You're braver than I am.

ErichWK

I've been to one before. But it was private invite only at a luxury hotel with around 50 people who were young and attractive.

Best night of my life.

I'm late to this. I've attended 4 conventions for BDSM/Bondage/etc. Lots of nice people. Protestors too. Ya'll shouldn't be fetish shaming.

THREE DAYS!?

I can't think of anything I want to do for three straight days.

I'm sick of pinball after 3 straight days of a tournament,

ErichWK

That sound better than what the OP is planning to attend, to be quite honest.

Ya, honestly at these things..its better if there is some sort of person who says who can and can't go to prevent overly creepy dudes from making people uncomfortable. The one I went to, the host had to kick out 2 guys for being a little aggressive. There is something liberating and exciting and weird and fun and crazy with orgies and sex in front of an audience, but some people take advantage of that to be gross, so you gotta clean up shop sometimes

Scroll through presenters, last one:

SkyWolf
A Primal soul and shamanic speaker of madness in service to the community with a passion for teaching.

It's everything I expected.
I was just going to post this. I can't tell after looking through that list if I'm happy or sad.

notformenothankyounotformenothankyoh

...well except maybe the prostate milking class

Enjoy, this thread put a huge cringe smile on my face

But yes, I'm concerned OP thinks everyone is going to be willing to fuck strangers here. Most events like this you may get to interact with new people, but those within the BDSM/kink community are quite protective of one another and many aren't up for anonymous sex/sex with strangers. It's one thing to do a rope or impact scene with someone new, but something else entirely to engage in intercourse with someone you barely know. If its your first time in the scene you're probably going to want to spend more time talking and getting to know people than actually fucking - if you're actually interested in the scene and not just looking to get laid which you can do anywhere.

For example if OP has no experience negotiating a scene I doubt they'll find anyone willing to engage in anything potentially risky.

Yeah, the OP sounds like he thinks he's going to a sexy sex party where everyone just has the sex. These events are very heavily BDSM/kink related and trust and consent with partners is a big must. Also the fact that OP put workshop in "quotes" sounds like he isn't terribly interested in the learning side of things in the community.

But regardless, OP, good luck and godspeed. I hope you find what you want and have fun!

vehn

I have embarked upon our great journey, GAF. I plan to first see what the pool area is like, then of course see / smell what the orgy dungeon is like. Stay tuned!

XHuPDSO.jpg

Hazmat

Boy, this is gonna smell like thirty-two gallons of spoiled milk dropped into the middle of a stable that hasn't been cleaned in six months.

Good luck, OP. You're braver than I am.

The smell of the orgy room is what jumped out at me, as it will at the bat mitzvah that booked the room next weekend.

collige

Banned
THREE DAYS!?

I can't think of anything I want to do for three straight days.

I'm sick of pinball after 3 straight days of a tournament,

It's actually a week, OP is getting there late.

Not allowed to actually. They'll kick you out, no refund. Should be able to bring the phone in just to post and get some hot chicks numbers, we'll see

OK, real talk, this is not a good attitude to have going into this. Some people are gonna be straight DTF, most aren't because there's a big difference between sex and play. If your only goal is to bang hot girls your age I would suggest lowering your expectations, try to meet people and be friendly, and
14326_pyi3.png

cause I truly don't believe you know what you've gotten yourself into. Feel free to PM me if you have more in depth questions because I personally know a lot of people who either go to or work at Dark Odyssey events.

Nista

Wait, this is being held up at Ramblewood? I think I went to the faerie festival up there many years ago.

Guess they cater to all sorts of fantasies.

Poppy

Wait, this is being held up at Ramblewood? I think I went to the faerie festival up there many years ago.

Guess they cater to all sorts of fantasies.

is there a faerie orgy festival? im in the market for a sex convention catering specifically to various forms of sprites, wisps, and forest spirits

adj_noun

I have embarked upon our great journey, GAF. I plan to first see what the pool area is like, then of course see / smell what the orgy dungeon is like. Stay tuned!

I think that I shall never see
A thing lovely as an orgy
Where people clump and moan and hump
In a writhing, sweaty lump

OP, godspeed! You are our eyes
As you begin this enterprise
Such sights! Such sounds! Boredom you'll lack!
Will you hear a whip's sharp crack?

Forever in a dungeon dwell?
(Do you think you'll brave the smell?)
Take heart, OP! Such sights to see!
'Cause buddy, better you than me

Furyous

OP I'm here for you my guy. All this shaming going on in here is too much. The homie is trying to walk the road of sexual liberation and some Negative Neds are shaming him. Go out here and secure your freedom.

Meditate, align your chakras, and do some kegels. Find your *EDIT* muscle and contract it repeatedly. I hope you're prepared because you going through the combine. Remember the last level of Guns of the Patriots? I hope you ready for some FUN.

I'm pulling for the homie to explore new possibilities and realize new journeys.

Mindwipe

It's not a real BDSM/kink/fetish website unless it fucking sucks ass. The Frolicon website is atrocious. The biggest social media platform for fetish enthusiasts, FetLife, is basically fucking MySpace in 2017.

Nah, it's more akin to Facebook in 2008.

Which, to be fair, makes it infinitely more usable than most shitty modern responsive web designs. Web design has regressed so, so much in ten years.

And yes, OP's attitude is not going to have this go well.

It's not a real BDSM/kink/fetish website unless it fucking sucks ass. The Frolicon website is atrocious. The biggest social media platform for fetish enthusiasts, FetLife, is basically fucking MySpace in 2017.

Jeff Mach's event sites are okay.

I certainly wouldn't call them good mind you, but they're not fucking garbage from last decade at least.

Beth Cyra

Now this is something I need to go to maybe I can finally meet someone who is crazy enough to handle my sadism lol.

Have fun!

Top post in the new page was unintended damn it!

BFIB

I'm a pretty outgoing guy, but if I would ever go to something like this, this is probably me the entire time.

tumblr_onuc7yLjTv1vmu37oo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom