• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Downloads | October 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmizzal

When is the NOA eshop gonna put up FE:Warriors and Skyrim correct date in the coming soon section

FE:Warriors comes out in about 2 weeks and its not even up there

Brakke

Banned
Bit on Golf Story. Seems ok. The aesthetic is ass, the dialog takes too long with those dynamic bubbles, and I wish there was more to slope / putting. Fun concept though, and sinking shots is satisfying. Will probably stick with it.

Picross S is legit. [...] That said. Guessing what you're drawing before it's finished is a fools gambit.

Lol right? The pictures are ok once they’re colored but beforehand... nah. Plus bit the end of a puzzle I’m usually in a seeing-red kind of berserker rage. Just too consumed by the task and the counts to see shapes. 😂

L~A

NA:

Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch

- Stardew Valley – You’ve inherited your grandfather’s old farm plot in Stardew Valley. Armed with hand-me-down tools and a few coins, you set out to begin your new life. Can you learn to live off the land and turn these overgrown fields into a thriving home? It won’t be easy. Ever since Joja Corporation came to town, the old ways of life have all but disappeared. With a little dedication, you might just be the one to restore Stardew Valley to greatness!

Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS

- Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions – There are so many surprises, thrills and laughs in store for Mario and Luigi that it isn’t even funny … except it is! Every hee-hee and ha-ha in this classic RPG adventure has been remade in 2D for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems. Plus, a new squad-based strategy tie-in sees Bowser’s Minions on a quest to stop Fawful. “Have you readiness for this?!?” Mario& Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions will be available on Oct. 6.
- LAYTON’S MYSTERY JOURNEY: Katrielle and the Millionaires’ Conspiracy – The renowned Layton series returns to Nintendo 3DS with the seventh installment, LAYTON’S MYSTERY JOURNEY: Katrielle and the Millionaires’ Conspiracy. A new adventure packed with puzzles, mystery and humor introduces Katrielle Layton, daughter of the famous Professor Layton, in a casual, comical quizzical quest. Full of ingenious challenges, charming characters and clever plot twists, the newest instalment will prove that “The truth is always stranger than fiction.” LAYTON’S MYSTERY JOURNEY: Katrielle and the Millionaires’ Conspiracy will be available on Oct. 6.

Nintendo eShop sales:

Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS

Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.

Activities:

Halloween My Nintendo Rewards – Get set for Halloween with these spooky new rewards from My Nintendo. Here are our picks for Halloween and fall-inspired rewards for the month of October.
Three days to save the world – Link’s shadowy tale:
The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D (Nintendo 3DS) – 40 percent off
Try out a new look for Halloween:
Splatoon (Wii U) – 20 percent off
Yoshi’s New Island (Nintendo 3DS) – 20 percent off
Horribly scary battles:
Sin & Punishment (Wii U) – 30 percent off
Sin & Punishment: Star Successor (Wii U) – 40 percent off
Epic adventures battling the darkness:
Golden Sun (Wii U) – 30 percent off
Golden Sun: The Lost Age (Wii U) – 40 percent off
Halloween brain teasers that are frightfully challenging:
Brain Age: Concentration Training (Nintendo 3DS) – 30 percent off
Puzzle & Dragons Z + Puzzle & Dragons Super Mario Bros. Edition (Nintendo 3DS) – 30 percent off
A pulse-pounding plummet down a well:
Kersploosh! (Nintendo 3DS) – 40 percent off
Special offers for RPG fans:
Xenoblade Chronicles 3D (Nintendo 3DS) – 40 percent off

Theme Shop on Nintendo 3DS:

New themes this week include:

- BOXBOY! 2.5th Year Anniversary

Also new this week:

- Axiom Verge (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Earth Atlantis (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Touhou Kobuto V: Burst Battle (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Oct. 10
- Tiny Barbarian DX (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Oct. 10
- OXENFREE (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available Oct. 6
- Tumblestone (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Volgarr the Viking (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Ninja Shodown (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- ACA NEOGEO METAL SLUG X (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Symphony of Eternity (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)

RedColumn

Hi there everyone!

I want to share with you some news about 3Souls for Wii U, which doesnt appear on Nintendo newsletter of today, because its an patch update.

The game is finally complete, and today you can download the update that contains the 2 missing chapters for free on Nintendo eShop. To celebrate the launch of the game, we are making a big sale, selling the game for 0.99 for limited time :)

yiGdoCO.png

Here is the launch trailer, I hope you enjoy the game! And for those curious about the game, and would like a code of it to help me out to spread the word about 3Souls, send me a PM ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Syym2fx-Xfo

jariw

Earth Atlantis was released on the NoE eShop as well this week.

My downloads this week:
* Lovers in a dangerous spacetime
* Earth Atlantis
* Tumblestone
* Stardew Valley

maxcriden

Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime is only $10 on the Mexican Eshop. Greattttt game.

SDV is only $8, right? Though I suppose there is a greater debate to be had about purchasing on alt region eShops based on price... I haven't done it yet and I would probably do so but I feel conflicted about it.

Oxenfree finally appeared in Europe!
It’s in the Coming Doon section (with today’s date) rather than actually releasing annoyingly.
£15.99 when the PS4 version went on sale yesterday for £5.79 has messed me up though. Is portability worth 3x the price? I don’t know...

(This also happened with Rayman, the day the Switch ‘definitve’ version released for £29.99 it was on sale on PS4 for £5.74 so I just grabbed it there)

zroid

Banned
LOL whoever wrote the PR this week kind of gave up on the halloween theme when they got to describing the Xenoblade discount, huh?

TheMoon

It’s in the Coming Doon section (with today’s date) rather than actually releasing annoyingly.
£15.99 when the PS4 version went on sale yesterday for £5.79 has messed me up though. Is portability worth 3x the price? I don’t know...

(This also happened with Rayman, the day the Switch ‘definitve’ version released for £29.99 it was on sale on PS4 for £5.74 so I just grabbed it there)

I "love" (read: sarcasm) it when indies do this shit. Put it out fresh on a new platform while the old platforms get a massive sale or it's given away for free on steam or some nonsense. It really rubs me the very wrong way and makes me actively not want to buy your game and instead wait for a comparable sale. I get that it's often an ancient release on the old platforms but time your sales better. Make yourself not look like an asshole.

tolkir

It's in the Coming Doon section (with today's date) rather than actually releasing annoyingly.
£15.99 when the PS4 version went on sale yesterday for £5.79 has messed me up though. Is portability worth 3x the price? I don't know...

(This also happened with Rayman, the day the Switch ‘definitve' version released for £29.99 it was on sale on PS4 for £5.74 so I just grabbed it there)

It was for €7.00 on a Humble Bundle until this Tuesday with 6 or 7 more games.
Each one must think what prefers.

DKoops

Neo Member
Nintendo eShop (Switch)

Stardew Valley (Chucklefish) - €13.99/£10.99
You’ve inherited your grandfather’s old farm plot in Stardew Valley. Armed with hand-me-down tools and a few coins, you set out to begin your new life. Can you learn to live off the land and turn these overgrown fields into a thriving home? It won’t be easy. Ever since Joja Corporation came to town, the old ways of life have all but disappeared. The community centre, once the town’s most vibrant hub of activity, now lies in shambles. But the valley seems full of opportunity. With a little dedication, you might just be the one to restore Stardew Valley to greatness!

Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime (Asteroid Base) - €14.99/£11.99
LOVERS IN A DANGEROUS SPACETIME is a frantic 1- to 4-player couch co-op action space shooter. Explore a colourful galaxy in a massive neon battleship that you control together by manning turrets, lasers, shields and thrusters. Only through teamwork can you triumph over the evil forces of Anti-Love, rescue kidnapped space-bunnies, and avoid a vacuumy demise.

JUST DANCE 2018 DEMO (Ubisoft) - Free
No matter where you come from, how old you are, if you are a panda or a carrot: turn up the volume and get ready to unleash your inner dancer! Just Dance 2018 is coming back on October 26th 2018 with over 40 tracks at launch, and more than 300 songs available with Just Dance Unlimited and the 3-month trial included!

Axiom Verge (Thomas Happ Games) - €17.99/£14.99
This is the action-adventure you've been waiting decades for. After a lab accident, a scientist awakens in a mysterious, alien world. Is this a distant planet? The far future? Or a complex virtual-reality computer simulation? Plumb the recesses of a large, labyrinthine world in order to learn its secrets and uncover your role within it. Discover tons of weapons, items, and abilities, each with their own unique behaviours and usage. You'll need your wits to find them all. Combat bizarre biomechanoid constructs, the deadly fallout of an ancient war, and the demons of your own psyche. And finally, break the game itself by using glitches to corrupt foes and solve puzzles in the environment. Life. Afterlife. Real. Virtual. Dream. Nightmare. It's a thin line. It's Axiom Verge.

ACA NEOGEO METAL SLUG X (HAMSTER) - €6.99/£6.29
"METAL SLUG X" is an action shooting game released by SNK in 1999. It is a rearranged version of METAL SLUG 2. Using METAL SLUG 2 as a base, a variety of new weapons and enemies have been added. Furthermore, with position changes of bosses and more, the game's difficulty has been completely readjusted.

Earth Atlantis (Headup Games) - €14.99/£13.49
"The Great Climate Shift" struck at end of the 21st century. Ninety six percent of the earth’s surface is underwater. Human civilization has fallen. Machines have adopted the shape and form of marine animals. The ocean is full of creature-machine hybrid monsters. You are a “Hunter” and the new journey begins... Earth Atlantis is a side-scrolling shooter with an original "Monster-Hunting" gameplay. Search and hunt down dreadful sea monsters and explore the post-apocalyptic underwater world. Unlock multiple ships with special weapons and abilities for your journey and become a legendary hunter!

Ninja Shodown (Rising Star Games) - €12.99/£9.99
It’s every ninja for themselves in the ultimate battle for the Jade Katana! Fight alone, team up or take on friends in brutal arena-based combat where the mighty prevail and the weak pay the ultimate price: death and dishonour! The year is 199X and the world teeters on the brink of total destruction. The mystical Jade Katana, stolen! Its power, so lethal! In the wrong hands, humanity will fall! And so the Viper Clan, sworn guardians of the Jade Katana, prepare to embark on their most perilous mission yet: retrieve the sword at all costs! Use katanas, shurikens, bombs, machine guns, shotguns, bazookas and more as you battle your way through a variety of locations to become the ultimate ninja and fulfil the ancient vow of the Viper Clan.

Tower Of Babel (EnjoyUp Games) - €9.99/£8.99
Experience the most daring of deeds with the moork knight. Reset the balance of the mysterious towers of Babel. Challenge yourself in a variety of different 1-2-3Dimensional environments. Move more slowly, more quickly or change track to evade the hundreds of obstacles which will aim to keep you from reaching the summit. Get the jetpack to reach impossible regions in hostile places. Overcome your own challenges by conquering the towers in the shortest time possible.

Tumblestone (QuantumAstroGuild) - €12.99/£11.99
Tumblestone is the first original action-puzzle game of the past fifteen years. Race your friends in multiplayer or challenge yourself in story mode. Solve progressively more difficult and creative puzzles, help a sausage make friends, and find out what happened to the Tumblecrown.

Völgarr the Viking (Crazy Viking) - €9.99/£8.99
Völgarr the Viking possesses all the hallmarks of the true classics - simple controls, high challenge, and meticulous design - combined with hand-made pixel animation, an epic soundtrack, and buckets of blood. Flex your gaming muscles and step into the arena with Völgarr the Viking... or retire your gamer card. We dare you.

Oxenfree (Night School) - €19.99/£15.99
The critically acclaimed, mind-bending adventure comes to the Nintendo Switch! Oxenfree is a supernatural thriller about a group of friends who unwittingly open a ghostly rift. Play as Alex, a bright, rebellious teenager who brings her new stepbrother Jonas to an overnight party on an old military island. The night takes a terrifying turn when you unwittingly open a ghostly gate spawned from the island’s cryptic past. How you deal with these events, your peers, and the ominous creatures you’ve unleashed is up to you. Determine every aspect of Alex's story while exploring Edwards Island, uncovering the base's dark past, and changing the course of your friends' lives.

Spelunker Party! Demo Version (Square Enix, available October 7) - Free
Go on a Journey to the underground with your buddies! Spelunker, the Weakest Action Hero is now on Nintendo Switch! Offline and Online Co-op Multiplay with up to 4 players! Power-up your characters by customizing them with various costumes and items! A variety of adorable pets are also here to help you on your adventure! Time Attack, Quests and more! Enjoy Spelunker Party together!

Downloadable Content
Infinite Minigolf - Tortuga (Zen Studios) - Free
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: Pixel Pack (Ubisoft) - €2.99/£2.49

Nintendo eShop (3DS)

Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions (Nintendo, available October 6) - €39.99/£34.99
The game that launched the Mario & Luigi series returns looking better than ever before. In this renewed classic, Mario and Luigi journey to the Beanbean Kingdom with Bowser to restore Princess Peach’s voice. Control Mario and Luigi simultaneously, making use of their unique Bros. Moves to solve puzzles and emerge victorious in action-packed battles. Pay heed to the enemy’s patterns and time your reactions right to land satisfying counterblows. Included in this remake is the Minion Quest: The Search for Bowser mode, which tells the story of the game from the perspective of Bowser’s minions. Recruit characters to grow your own Minion army as you fight to locate your missing leader!

Layton's Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires' Conspiracy (Level-5, available October 6) - €39.99/£34.99
Bonus: Download code for Floral Finesse for Layton's Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires’ Conspiracy for Nintendo 3DS.
Solving mysteries runs in the family! With Professor Layton’s whereabouts unknown, it’s time for his daughter Katrielle to take centre stage in Layton's Mystery Journey: Katrielle and the Millionaires’ Conspiracy.
With the most puzzles ever included in a Layton game, a colourful cast of new characters, a hatful of humorous dialogue and an intriguing new storyline, it’s time to say hello to a new heroine and a new era for the Layton series!

Culdcept (NIS America) - €39.99/£39.99
As the Culdcept series celebrates its 20th Anniversary, the addictive card game-meets-board game is back, bigger and better than ever with hundreds of new cards, inventive boards, and exciting multiplayer! Follow Allen, a new recruit for the rebel Free Bat forces as you fight for freedom from the tyranny of Count Kraniss. Build your deck, create new strategies, and dominate the board in Culdcept Revolt! With all the classic elements veterans love yet a gentle learning curve for newcomers, Culdcept Revolt is the best Culdcept yet!

Symphony of Eternity (KEMCO) - €7.99/£7.19
Find the legendary weapon in a fantasy RPG full of dramas with monsters, elves, dwarves and golems! Kreist is on a quest with his golem friend Dauturu to find Regratlute, which is said to be able to grant any wish. On their travels, they come across a young lady being attacked by demons, and rescue her. What fate awaits Kreist, Dauturu, and the mysterious young lady?

Add-on Content
Layton's Mystery Journey: Costume bundle pack (Level-5) - €7.99/£7.19
Layton's Mystery Journey: Daddy's girl (Level-5) - €1.99/£1.79
Layton's Mystery Journey: Luke lookalike (Level-5) - €1.99/£1.79
Layton's Mystery Journey: Emmy impersonation (Level-5) - €1.99/£1.79
Layton's Mystery Journey: Anton-ish attire (Level-5) - €1.99/£1.79
Layton's Mystery Journey: Aurora again (Level-5) - €1.99/£1.79
Culdcept Revolt - Free Bats' Free Time (NIS America) - €3.99/£3.59
Culdcept Revolt - Free Avatar Pack (NIS America) - Free
Culdcept Revolt - Free Book Cover Pack (NIS America) - Free
Culdcept Revolt - Vampire Set (NIS America) - €1.99/£1.79
Culdcept Revolt - Necromancer Set (NIS America) - €1.99/£1.79
Culdcept Revolt - Gothic Lolita Set (NIS America) - €1.99/£1.79
Culdcept Revolt - Green Set (NIS America) - €1.99/£1.79
Culdcept Revolt - Red Set (NIS America) - €1.99/£1.79
Culdcept Revolt - Blue Set (NIS America) - €1.99/£1.79
Culdcept Revolt - Red Set (NIS America) - €1.99/£1.79
Culdcept Revolt - Yellow Set (NIS America) - €1.99/£1.79
Culdcept Revolt - Alien Set (NIS America) - €1.99/£1.79
Culdcept Revolt - Angel Set (NIS America) - €1.99/£1.79
Culdcept Revolt - Detective Set (NIS America) - €1.99/£1.79
Culdcept Revolt - Black Knight Set (NIS America) - €1.99/£1.79
Culdcept Revolt - Hero Set (NIS America) - €1.99/£1.79
Culdcept Revolt - Battle Boy Set (NIS America) - €1.99/£1.79
Culdcept Revolt - Shrine Maiden Set (NIS America) - €1.99/£1.79
Culdcept Revolt - Magical Girl Set (NIS America) - €1.99/£1.79
Culdcept Revolt - Puppet Doll Set (NIS America) - €1.99/£1.79
Culdcept Revolt - Tin Man Set (NIS America) - €1.99/£1.79
Culdcept Revolt - Archer Pack (NIS America) - €1.99/£1.79
Culdcept Revolt - Warrior Pack (NIS America) - €1.99/£1.79
Culdcept Revolt - Musician Pack (NIS America) - €1.99/£1.79
Culdcept Revolt - Horror Pack (NIS America) - €1.99/£1.79
Culdcept Revolt - Mascot Pack (NIS America) - €1.99/£1.79
Culdcept Revolt - Glasses Pack (NIS America) - €1.99/£1.79
Culdcept Revolt - Rose Pack (NIS America) - €0.99/£0.89
Culdcept Revolt - Animal Pack (NIS America) - €0.99/£0.89
Culdcept Revolt - Steel Pack (NIS America) - €0.99/£0.89
Culdcept Revolt - Scale Pack (NIS America) - €0.99/£0.89
Culdcept Revolt - Dragon Pack (NIS America) - €1.99/£1.79
Culdcept Revolt - Avatar Pack (NIS America) - €19.99/£17.99
Culdcept Revolt - Book Cover Pack (NIS America) - €14.99/£13.49
Culdcept Revolt - Dice Pack (NIS America) - €9.99/£8.99

Special offers
BOXBOY! (Nintendo) - €3.74/£3.36 (Ends October 26, normally €4.99/£4.49)
BOXBOXBOY! (Nintendo) - €3.74/£3.36 (Ends October 26, normally €4.99/£4.49)
BYE-BYE BOXBOY! (Nintendo) - €3.74/£3.36 (Ends October 26, normally €4.99/£4.49)
AeternoBlade (CORECELL) - €7.49/£6.75 (Ends October 19, normally €14.99/£13.50)
10-in-1: Arcade Collection (Gamelion) - €0.99/£0.89 (Ends October 19, normally €1.99/£1.79)
Crazy Kangaroo (Gamelion) - €0.99/£0.94 (Ends October 19, normally €1.99/£1.89)
Hazumi (Gamelion) - €1.34/£0.99 (Ends October 19, normally €2.69/£1.99)
League of Heroes (Gamelion) - €1.99/£1.79 (Ends October 19, normally €3.99/£3.59)
Monster Shooter (Gamelion) - €2.00/£1.60 (Ends October 19, normally €4.00/£3.20)
Pick-A-Gem (Gamelion) - €1.49/£1.39 (Ends October 19, normally €2.99/£2.79)
PIX3D (Gamelion) - €1.99/£1.79 (Ends October 19, normally €3.99/£3.59)
Rage of the Gladiator (Gamelion) - €3.49/£3.14 (Ends October 19, normally €6.99/£6.29)
SpeedX 3D (Gamelion) - €1.49/£1.34 (Ends October 19, normally €2.99/£2.69)
SpeedX 3D Hyper Edition (Gamelion) - €0.99/£0.89 (Ends October 19, normally €1.99/£1.79)
Collide-a-Ball (STARSIGN) - €0.99/£0.99 (Ends October 19, normally €1.99/£1.99)
Ping Pong Trick Shot (STARSIGN) - €0.99/£0.99 (Ends October 19, normally €1.99/£1.99)
Crollors Game Pack (Nvriezen) - €1.26/£1.18 (Ends November 2, normally €1.49/£1.39)
Epic Word Search Collection (Lightwood Games) - €5.99/£4.49 (Ends October 19, normally €7.99/£5.99)
Epic Word Search Collection 2 (Lightwood Games) - €5.99/£4.49 (Ends October 19, normally €7.99/£5.99)
Zombie Panic in Wonderland DX (Akaoni Studio) - €6.30/£5.67 (Ends November 2, normally €7.00/£6.30)

Nintendo 3DS Theme Shop

My Nintendo Reward: BOXBOY! 2.5th Anniversary (Nintendo) - 20 Gold Points (available until October 26)
See Qbby and friends preparing for the party in this theme celebrating 2.5 years since the release of the first BOXBOY! game

Nintendo eShop (Wii U)

Völgarr the Viking (Crazy Viking) - €9.99/£8.99
Völgarr the Viking possesses all the hallmarks of the true classics - simple controls, high challenge, and meticulous design - combined with hand-made pixel animation, an epic soundtrack, and buckets of blood. Flex your gaming muscles and step into the arena with Völgarr the Viking... or retire your gamer card. We dare you.

Double Dungeons (EXTREME, PCE VC) - €5.99/£5.39
Double Dungeons is a dungeon RPG that features smooth-scrolling 3D gameplay. Two players can play at the same time, which makes this game truly stand out from the rest. There are 22 unique scenarios, spread over 6 levels. The higher the level is, the harder the scenario. Because each scenario is independent, you can choose to start the game from any scenario other than the final one (level 6). Defeat monsters in each Dungeon to gain experience, while searching for the “key” that opens the door to the Boss room. Buy equipment at the Shop, team up with characters and defeat the Boss to clear a scenario. Conquer all 21 scenarios from level 1 through 5 to obtain passwords. Obtain all of them to make your way to the final scenario!

If you own this title on your Wii, perform a system transfer from your Wii to your Wii U to receive a special upgrade price.

Vigilante (IREM, PCE VC) - €5.99/£5.39
Brave the streets of New York City in this side-scrolling beat 'em up game. Thugs have kidnapped your beloved Madonna and it’s up to you to become a vigilante and fight your way into enemy territory to get her back. Enemies attack you with weapons like iron pipes, chains, guns, and motorcycles. To fight back, you can punch, kick, or use the “nunchaku” item that appears in the stage. Use each of your attacks effectively to defeat your enemies. To clear a stage, defeat the boss that awaits you at the end. Fight your way through five exciting stages that include the City Streets, Junkyard, Brooklyn Bridge, and the Backstreets.

If you own this title on your Wii, perform a system transfer from your Wii to your Wii U to receive a special upgrade price.

JUST DANCE 2018 DEMO (Ubisoft) - Free
No matter where you come from, how old you are, if you are a panda or a carrot: turn up the volume and get ready to unleash your inner dancer! Just Dance 2018 is coming back on October 26th 2018 with over 40 tracks at launch, and more than 300 songs available with Just Dance Unlimited and the 3-month trial included!

Special offers
3Souls (Red Column) - €0.90/£0.80 (Ends November 5, normally €3.60/£3.20)
Ascent of Kings (Nostatic Software) - €1.49/£1.11 (Ends October 12, normally €1.99/£1.49)
Wicked Monsters Blast! HD PLUS (CORECELL) - €3.99/£3.59 (Ends October 19, normally €7.99/£7.19)

Orgen

BoxBoy 2 & 3 are going to be mine :D (have they been cheaper before? I think they got another discount previously).

Not that there aren't lots of great games but I was kind of hoping for Zero Gunner 2 this week.

Also hoped the Nintendo Arcade Archives series would see weekly releases. Any idea what is next and when it's out?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
1.4 update for Blaster Master Zero is up:

- Boss Blaster Mode has been added – Finish the main game to unlock this mode, where you battle every boss (and mid-boss) in succession. Be sure to try it with your EX Characters, too!
- Co-Op Boss Blaster Mode has been added (Switch version only) – Unlocked along with Boss Blaster Mode, this mode lets you take on the bosses together with another player. Pass a Joy-Con to a friend and choose from your favorite EX Characters! Mix and match different charactesr together and find your blasting dream team!
- Available number of save slots tripled to 21 (Switch version only)
- EX Characters can now use the “Call Sophia” ability
Man, I wish this game would go on sale soon.

zroid

Banned
does anyone remember if Harvest Moon 64 has ever been on sale?

just wondering if I should expect a discount next time Natsume does one of their periodic sales

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
does anyone remember if Harvest Moon 64 has ever been on sale?

just wondering if I should expect a discount next time Natsume does one of their periodic sales
I'm pretty sure no. Hell, I don't recall 3rd party N64 games ever going on sale.

TheMoon

no n64 vc game that wasn't nintendo has been on sale. same is mostly true for the other platforms as well, unless the game was in one of the triforce IPs: castlevania, mega man, street fighter.

knkng

So I picked up Axiom Verge and just started playing, and I’ve got a bit of a gripe.

The buttons for “accept” and “cancel” are set to the American PlayStation standard (so in this case, B is accept and A is cancel). You can customize the controls, but unfortunately “accept” is also locked to “jump” so it kinda screws everything up.

I know this is a minor issue, and it’s not like I never play PlayStation games, but when making something for a Nintendo console it would be nice to have the option to set A/B to the more common Japanese standard. Pressing A to cancel is just super weird.

TheMoon

So I picked up Axiom Verge and just started playing, and I’ve got a bit of a gripe.

The buttons for “accept” and “cancel” are set to the American PlayStation standard (so in this case, B is accept and A is cancel). You can customize the controls, but unfortunately “accept” is also locked to “jump” so it kinda screws everything up.

I know this is a minor issue, and it’s not like I never play PlayStation games, but when making something for a Nintendo console it would be nice to have the option to set A/B to the more common Japanese standard. Pressing A to cancel is just super weird.

Yea it's mind boggling how this keeps happening, especially in "OMG I love classic Nintendo game, so I made my own version of it!"-games.

kbohs

Feeling the pressure to pick up Golf Story, Picross S, Stardew Valley, and Volgarr. I would hop on Axiom Verge but I am holding out for the physical version (same with Shantae and Shovel Knight).

Looking to pick up both Fire Emblem and Mario and that is really my available gaming budget for the month. Not to mention wanting to pick up the Mario and Luigi remake since the GBA original is one of my favorite and most nostalgic games. Then you throw in that Goomba amiibo and arrrrrgh.

Brakke

Banned
Everybody knows the A button is so labeled to stand for “accept” and the B button is so labeled to stand for “bad”.

tolkir

Wulverblade confirmed next week.

Right now, there are:

10 - Tiny Barbarian DX
10 - Sine Mora EX (*Europe*)
11 - Unbox: Newbie's Adventure
12 - Yono and the Celestial Elephants
12 - Wulverblade
12 - 88 Heroes: 98 Heroes Edition
12 - Neon Chrome
12 - The Flame in the Flood
12 - Super Beat Sports
12 - Squareboy vs Bullies: Arena Edition
12 - The King of Fighters '95
13 - Touhou Kobuto V: Burst Battle

jariw

Wulverblade confirmed next week.

Right now, there are:

10 - Tiny Barbarian DX
10 - Sine Mora EX (*Europe*)
11 - Unbox: Newbie's Adventure
12 - Yono and the Celestial Elephants
12 - Wulverblade
12 - 88 Heroes: 98 Heroes Edition
12 - Neon Chrome
12 - The Flame in the Flood
12 - Super Beat Sports
12 - Squareboy vs Bullies: Arena Edition
12 - The King of Fighters '95
13 - Touhou Kobuto V: Burst Battle

Surprisingly many games known already (compared to how few titles we usually know one week before).

In addition, these games are November 17, according to the NoE eShop:
* Rogue Trooper Redux
* Don't Knock Twice

RedColumn

Lets make a small contest to celebrate the launch of 3Souls full version. First one to write the answer will get a code of the game :).

Which location of a Nintendo videogame does it refer this location, Big Bang Fun Club, in 3Souls?

news13SJL.gif

And here is a clue, extracted from thoughts of Nophes (the main character on the second chapter) when he sees the club:

"I think I've seen this club in another city already, but it was more for bugs than Ánimas."

Answer with the videogame name and the name of the original location ;).

Good Luck!

GWX

Lets make a small contest to celebrate the launch of 3Souls full version. First one to write the answer will get a code of the game :).

Which location of a Nintendo videogame does it refer this location, Big Bang Fun Club, in 3Souls?

news13SJL.gif

And here is a clue, extracted from thoughts of Nophes (the main character on the second chapter) when he sees the club:

"I think I've seen this club in another city already, but it was more for bugs than Ánimas."

Answer with the videogame name and the name of the original location ;).

Good Luck!

Big Bug Fun Club, Jet Force Gemini 🙂

Nice giveaway!

RedColumn

Big Bug Fun Club, Jet Force Gemini ��

Nice giveaway!

That was quick! :D I send your code via PM

Here is the reference for those who doesnt know about it

xjnsp1wwmayhcmn0rdfa.jpg

Let's do a second one (the last one!), this one would be even much easier! (dont spoil it now GWX, you already won XD)

Which location of a Nintendo videogame does it refer this location, Piña Park, in 3Souls?

CpgwL1q.png

This time I don't put the main characther thoughts about the the place, it would be too easy :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom