• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Imma let you finish but I think i found the weirdest gaming related video of all time

I was about to watch Paprika but I think this'll do instead

Oh... Well thats quite alright. You two have fun now! I have some studying of my own to do.

Series of sentences that a Kindergartner would never, ever actually say.

I knew it'd be Sonic even l before I clicked it.
And it's actually worse than Tanic The Hedgehog, which I thought would have the top spot in the scary caverns of Sonic fandom forever.

https://youtu.be/m1bBnpkDjNI

I don't mean to offend, but there has to be a real solid explanation why kids with certain disabilities and/or social issues specifically love Sonic so much. It's so...specific.

hypernima

Banned
ab244bd21afbfe88bc05e706e199b893.gif

Otnopolit

There are MANY second and third graders in the school I teach that are in love with Sonic. I hope they never stumble upon this atrocity.

Tyaren

Reading the title I thought at first:
Really, the weirdest? I doubt that...
After about 20 seconds:
Yeah, it probably is...

WTF is going on in the mind of whoever made this? XD

data

odzb1qU.png

... what....

WTF at 4:08. Is Bartleby homosexual?

No. Just no. This thing gets worse every passing second. What the fuck. I have no words for this.

Well this is weird. On discord I got shitty sonic fanart as my avatar, look at the uploader's name. I swear this wasn't me.

TheXbox

I can't believe they never resolved whether or not the picture was photoshopped. Did Bartleby really tell the teacher he was going to claim the fat one's ass?

Top Bottom