• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cuphead |OT| 2 Cups 1 Screen

mas8705

Also if anyone cares, remember the guy who did the "26 minutes of Cuphead" and spent half that time failing to figure out how to jump? Apparently, a follow-up video was posted to try and redeem his previous actions.

Give a point for not giving up I suppose. At least it was a better showing than last time.

Also if anyone cares, remember the guy who did the "26 minutes of Cuphead" and spent half that time failing to figure out how to jump? Apparently, a follow-up video was posted to try and redeem his previous actions.

Give a point for not giving up I suppose. At least it was a better showing than last time.

Ha that's great. Dean is the man.

That horrible OT
giphy.gif

I believe it was announced in 2013!

The oldest E3 trailer I can find on youtube was 2014. i swore i saw this game first announced on Xplay which ended in 2012.

Wozzer

What do you mean ‘Day 1’? They have plans to eventually patch it in?!

Yup they've gone on record several times to say they're planning to investigate and try to patch it in post release. Fingers crossed that becomes a reality, and the game does well enough to warrant them to invest more time into it.

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
I have a feeling that those that are saying they don't like the OT title, don't get the reference. That's just a bunch of crap!

mas8705

I have a feeling that those that are saying they don't like the OT title, don't get the reference. That's just a bunch of crap!

1319050769256359.jpg

If anything else, it is probably more to the idea that people know the reference, but don't like how it is brought up here (even though I get the idea that there's no "Online Co-op" which is a shame, but I get it). That or the idea of bringing up
two girls one cup
in the OT has some triggered.

Like I said, I get it, but I feel like we could have had a better one. It isn't going to detour me on enjoying the game tomorrow.

luulubuu

Horrible OT and utterly disgusting that you thought this what the community deserves

Anyways, see you in my South Park: The Fractured But Whole |OT| Asses of Fire Emblem

I don't know who needs to grow up more. The people who don't like the OT or the people who laugh and appreciate it.

It's okay to live a little everyone.

Wozzer

Horrible OT and utterly disgusting that you thought this what the community deserves

Let's at least try to be specific folks. If there's a problem with the OT post contents, let me know and I can improve on it. Put effort in there and want to make sure it's pleasant enough for everyone coming in.

If the problem is specifically with the OT title then well, I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the offline co-op reference or share my dumb wit but I'm glad you came in to say hello, please stop a while and let's all get excited for the release tomorrow!

Taramoor

Something that bugs the hell out of me is that the bosses seem to lack any kind of internal thematic coherence. Just look at the gifs in the OT -- the center of the flower just extends arbitrarily far? You fight a carrot who... for some reason has a psychic 3rd eye? What? Obviously the problem isn't lack of "realism" or whatever, it's that the boss attacks seem to bear no relationship whatsoever to what the boss is. Like, the bosses might as well be amorphous blobs (which I think the first boss actually is).

Maybe this is some kind of deliberate call-back to old animated movies?

One time Popeye punched a lion so hard it turned into a leopard-skin coat.

luulubuu

Let's at least try to be specific folks. If there's a problem with the OT post contents, let me know and I can improve on it. Put effort in there and want to make sure it's pleasant enough for everyone coming in.

If the problem is specifically with the OT title then well, I'm sorry you didn't enjoy the offline co-op reference or share my dumb wit but I'm glad you came in to say hello, please stop a while and let's all get excited for the release tomorrow!

My man, I was clearly being sarcastic. I don't like the OT, I like others someone has posted better, but this is life. No hard feelings

I mean, look at the end of the post, it's crystal clear.

For future references, do like I do, make a hype thread discussion a few days before release and give some suggestions about the OT titles and go with the one the community likes better, imho

Edit: OH I see the misunderstood, no, the OT is fantastic, the OT TITLE is just bad haha, but I don't mind, good job!

Don't have to defend yourself. Some people take life too serious. Great work OP!

Another folk with no sarcasm detector, what a shame.

------------------------------

CUPHEAD |OT| Hard as ordering at Starbucks
CUPHEAD |OT| I like my game like I like my coffee; Dark Souls
CUPHEAD |OT| Hot Coffee and even hotter action

Don't have to defend yourself. Some people take life too seriously. Great work OP!

Jaraghan

Nice title.

I've been looking forward to this game since it waa announced. Got it pre-ordered and pre-loaded for tomorrow. Can't wait!

ARMS |OT| (ง’̀-‘́)-------------ง
Did one like that for Brut@l

Brut@l |OT| @xxxx[{::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

Someone picked a good one for the future God of War OT: The Godfather, I’m probably going to stylize it as The Godᚠaᚾheᚱ though

Did he say anything bad about the game? Or were people just "offended" by his hilariously bad gaming skillz? I mean, the way he keeps failing that jump in the tutorial is funny as hell, and somewhat unbelievable, but many of the youtube comments and idiot kids "analysing" his bad jumps and so on actually were way, way worse.

Definitely looking forward to this one! If nothing else than to experience for the visuals.

(add me to the list of people that wouldn't mind a title change...ugh...)

Top Bottom