• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon seems to be developing quite the fan art following already....

Lots of good stuff showing up :D I need to see what I can contribute from my Twitter timeline as well, hehe...

Edit: Just found this super cute picture of Off The Hook OwO

RsMHQGI.jpg
https://twitter.com/CrayonChewer/status/883219131742343169

13ruce

Banned
Pearl is really growin on me i hated her at first but her rap parts in the soundtrack sound nice and her design is not that bad honestly.

Still on team Marina tho:p
Fan art really helped on Pearls case too so far.

Crocodile

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Me too! Shameless self-promo, but she's just so cool looking. I wanna do Pearl, take the challenge of her weird snaggle tooth

Marina's design is so dope, I just had to draw her!
I want this game! T.T!

These are both REALLY good. Kudos to both of you :)

Chocolate Meme

Ayyyyy LMAO

Not usually into Splatoon art, but saw this earlier and really liked it.

A good humanization

really like this one

Yeah saw this yesterday, great stuff

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
This is bringing me back to the 1st splatoon, where with every new info we got on it comes a lot of fanart, and when it came to its own direct and when callie and Marie were revealed then fanart exploded

13ruce

Banned
I wonder if we can get to 100 pages later after Splatoon 2 launched. Alot of people never experienced Splatoon one and i am 100000000000% sure this one is gonna do even more insane sales wise.

It's gonna be blow up into Mainstream with 2 Splatoon brand has enough power and appeal to do so and Switch will do better than Wii U for sure.

That means more fanart and newfound Splatoon fans:D

Top Bottom