• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

TheNatural

My Member!
It'll take him 25 minutes just to do one.

IC3Ao.gif

TheNatural

My Member!
ilha94TxjBqrq.gif

There goes your squeaky clean poster boy, Uncle Dana. Time to embrace the heel turn.

I already thought he was a heel the way some people act about him.

I expect to him to respond with the "it is what it is and we all make mistakes and learn from them" line to piss haters off even more.

PS - Also, any vehicular crime from a fighter from now on can't reach legend status unless it's in a monster truck.

dream

What's the funniest part of this? Bones Jones driving drunk? Bones Jones driving drunk at 5am? Bones Jones totalling the Bentley he bragged about owning? Bones Jones being bailed out by his mommy?

Heel

What's the funniest part of this? Bones Jones driving drunk? Bones Jones driving drunk at 5am? Bones Jones totalling the Bentley he bragged about owning? Bones Jones being bailed out by his mommy?

Jon Jones moving to lightweight instead of heavyweight.

ifaOYZYzmnLj1.jpg

I think it's Bones snitching on people about weed. Bragging about it years later like it makes him a good person and than getting drunk and putting other peoples lives in danger.

Edit: Dream please make a thread. This is your time. You've never stopped believing he was a wank. Do it dream

TheNatural

My Member!
I like Jones, I thinks he gets too much BS from haters reading what they want to read in what he says and being "cocky" - like any dominant athlete.

I think I'll post this in the OT though for that one Jones fan that always posts about him obnoxiously in the UFC threads. Forget his name.

TheNatural

My Member!
I think it's Bones snitching on people about weed. Bragging about it years later like it makes him a good person and than getting drunk and putting other peoples lives in danger.

It's funny how many people take this quote when he actually said something like "I'm the kind of person who does this" instead of actually giving an actual example and bragging about it.

TheNatural you suck.

"UFC Champ Jon Jones T-Bones His Bentley and Gets Arrested"

The perfect pun in title was right there and you missed it.

TheNatural

My Member!
How did we miss this one today from TMZ too?

EXCLUSIVE: Dana White -- Former MMA Fighter Threatens to Legit Kill UFC President

UFC Prez Dana White is on the receiving end of some terrifying death threats from an ex-MMA fighter who says he plans to "shoot [Dana] right in the head" -- and now cops are on the case.

It's unclear what started the beef, but the wannabe fighter -- Dan Quinn -- has gone off the hinges, leaving voicemail messages threatening to blow up Dana's offices and put a bullet in the back of his head.

Quinn's fighting career spanned nine years from 2001-2010. He never fought in the UFC, but did face off against a couple of future UFC fighters, including 2004 heavyweight champ Frank Mir (Quinn got beat). Quinn has made rambling threats against White for several years on YouTube, but they escalated recently after Quinn somehow got Dana's private work number and left chilling messages.

In the voicemails, obtained by TMZ, the delusional Quinn accuses White of sending in henchmen to kill him, claiming, "I just want you to know, since you're bringing that to me, you should be worried about your own safety, bitch."Quinn adds, "I'm gonna shoot you right in the head motherf**ker."

The voicemails get even weirder -- one from a guy (presumably Quinn) speaking in an Irish accent and calling himself "Paddy O'Neill." The "Irish" interloper then makes several threats.We're told White has never met or spoken with Quinn -- sources say the Prez never ever heard of the dude until last week, when the voicemail threats got crazy.White's security team turned the voicemails over to the Vegas PD, which is currently investigating. Calls to Dan Quinn were not returned.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/05/19/dana-white-ufc-death-threats/

Wow it is a bad fucking week for Dana.

Why do people question TMZ? It's one of the most reliable gossip sites out there. They break everything and never publish unless they know it is true.

Heel

This psycho is on #1 of Cracked's top 7 crazy athletes. #2 is a former MMA fighter as well.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/7-athletes-who-had-more-crazy-than-talent_p2/

Heel, we need to get together to make a crazy MMA top 10. Sapp and Rampage are mandatory inclusions.

I don't think we do it any better than Seanbaby. He'd probably be the perfect fit for this thread seeing as he was a video game writer who now covers the lighter side of MMA. Someone put up the bat signal.

Anyway, see you guys for Strikeforce.

Top Bottom