• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

That Mega Man / Zero PVC statue from Amakuni is up for pre-order. Only 20,000 yenbucks.

tumblr_ooy7irObmE1qzdctco2_1280.jpg

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
It will, Diggeh. And it will be exclusive. :3

I will pay any absurd Web Exclusive price if it gets me a Figuarts Grievous. Granted, I will probably cry doing so, but all will be made well by Figuarts Grievous.

Figuarts Grievous.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I will pay any absurd Web Exclusive price if it gets me a Figuarts Grievous. Granted, I will probably cry doing so, but all will be made well by Figuarts Grievous.

Figuarts Grievous.

What if it's 6.0" tall?

- J - D -

Watched the new Marvel vs Capcom Infinite trailer and I hope some figure company makes this Iron Man suit:

newmarvelcapcom_2074343b.png

imo it takes the best design cues from the movie suits and keeps it simple.

Boke1879

I mean if yall didn't think they'd be selling characters as DLC you guys were fooling yourselves.

Thing is. More people will most likely buy this character DLC since it has fan favorites.

I mean if yall didn't think they'd be selling characters as DLC you guys were fooling yourselves.

Thing is. More people will most likely buy this character DLC since it has fan favorites.

Characters, of course. But the mention of "premium costumes" is more worrying. Everyone likes new characters, but do you remember how many shitty coatumes they put out for SFIV and V? Jesus, they were barely trying when they designed most of them.

dankir

Watched the new Marvel vs Capcom Infinite trailer and I hope some figure company makes this Iron Man suit:

newmarvelcapcom_2074343b.png

imo it takes the best design cues from the movie suits and keeps it simple.

Dude its exactly the Mark 43 1/6 figure from Hot toys. Look at the shoulder area.

IMG_6972%2B%25E6%258B%25B7%25E8%25B2%259D.jpg

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Actually there is some rumor from Toy Fair that Hasbro has rights to make toys from the game.

That was a rumor for a Target exclusive 2-pack with a Marvel and supposed Capcom character, but nothing's come of it yet.

- J - D -

Dude its exactly the Mark 43 1/6 figure from Hot toys. Look at the shoulder area.

I mean, they're the same in the sense that they're both red & gold with some silver bits, sure, but in most other aspects they are definitely not the same. I feel like the MvC:I suit is a refinement of the mark 43/45/46 suits from the movies.

NEO0MJ

Man, between the Megazord, Megatron, and F-91 this is going to be an expensive month for me.

For me it's just disappointment that a character used in one of the first promos is DLC, especially since it's Sigma.

LiK

^ yea, the slight grin makes it kinda creepy but this is the most accurate Emma Watson face sculpt I've ever seen.

Nice haul! I'm convinced you're gonna open up a toy store some day :)
haha. thanks man! and get that seven sword =D

SHF Ryu review
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTZZeScthyY
I think he ends up pretty good, I like the face in this one much better than Stormcollectible, the articulation also looks great. so glad I got my preorder for this one.

and scale pretty well with Marvel Legends Cyclops if you want your X-Men vs Street Fighter display
AhHkjlt.png
i wish the elbows joints look better

Not Olivia/10
lol

dangeROSS

Been a while since I had posted any new adds. Thought I'd end that dry spell with some Marvel Legends.

Finally, no. That's not Steve Bannon. It's the Taskmaster.

Never would have expected to get this figure. But I've seen him on a bunch of top ten Marvel Legends videos on Youtube, so that piqued my interest. He does look really cool, so when he hit $10 at Amazon, I bought him. In hand, he definitely lives up to the hype. Just a super cool figure with lots of details and unique parts. The two heads is a really nice touch, allowing for a more classic look as well as a modern one. Extremely happy to add this guy to my rather anemic collection of Marvel villains.

Great photos! I love that Taskmaster figure too. Really well done figure. I don't mind replacing my old Toybiz one with the Hasbro one. I wonder if down the road we will see some reuse of Taskmater's parts for a new Dr Doom figure as well...

SHF Ryu review
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTZZeScthyY
I think he ends up pretty good, I like the face in this one much better than Stormcollectible, the articulation also looks great. so glad I got my preorder for this one.

and scale pretty well with Marvel Legends Cyclops if you want your X-Men vs Street Fighter display
AhHkjlt.png

Can't wait to get mine and take a video and some photos. Forgot I picked SAL shipping though, heh.

LiK

Still looks off to me, not sure what but it is not a great likeness IMO

I'll wait for final version. Usually they improve upon them after some feedback. It's still the most accurate version compared to all the deformed versions of her as Hermione out there.

DNAbro

I guess this is the best place to ask, how often are Nendos made for series that aren't currently airing or games that are recently popular? Mainly because I'm wondering what are the chances for Hunter x Hunter nendos. I'm guessing I'm going to have to wait till the 20th anniversary next year for a chance of that happening though.

I have that Taskmaster and he's one of my favorite figures now. Just looks cool.

I feel the same way about Marvel Legends. They are the cures for dry spells when I can't justify splurging on a premium figure.

Nice photos!

Great photos! I love that Taskmaster figure too. Really well done figure. I don't mind replacing my old Toybiz one with the Hasbro one. I wonder if down the road we will see some reuse of Taskmater's parts for a new Dr Doom figure as well...

Thanks, guys.

Taskmaster is such a well done figure. Just everything about him works. It's really one of the best examples of what a Marvel Legends can be.

We definitely need a Dr. Doom. I can see some Taskmaster parts being reused. We're getting a Sue and Johnny soon. I'm sure Reed and Ben will follow. A new Doom would round out the group!

NEO0MJ

I guess this is the best place to ask, how often are Nendos made for series that aren't currently airing or games that are recently popular? Mainly because I'm wondering what are the chances for Hunter x Hunter nendos. I'm guessing I'm going to have to wait till the 20th anniversary next year for a chance of that happening though.

They do make them if a show is popular enough. Honestly, I've surprised they didn't.

Top Bottom