• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XV 80% OFF in Europe PSN

ISee

Had 24€ on my PSN account (no idea why tbh, must be old af). Was hard to resist.

psnaktionapbgh.jpg

edit: No idea when I'm going to play this with P5 coming out soon tbh. PSN is turning into another Steam for me.

Kuraudo

Banned
Sold my physical copy months ago. Was planning on waiting until all the DLC is out before picking it up again, but yeah that price is too good to pass up.

SE going all in to boost their FY.

FDC1

I think this is not an error, there are new games added to the double discount sale but weirdly psprices.com mentions no new discounts for today.

Yeah, I don't think it's a price error.

We do have a 'similar' offer right now in Asia, a 12-month PSPlus and FFXV for Rp 570k ($43). PSPlus is normally Rp 350k ($26), and the game is still at full price ($60 converted) right now, so it's quite a deal, tbh. And it's pretty weird considering the glowing news about how the game sold amazingly over the past few months.

Tommi84

Not going to bother with the DLC or season pass so 80% is a complete steal, STEAL for me. Bought :).

Thank you, OP

FDC1

Do we know if saves from physical version are compatible with the digital version? At this price, I'm almost interested to double dip.

Card Boy

Banned
More stuff

Until Dawn $20.15
The Last of Us Remastered $18.65
Uncharted Collection $20.15
God of War 3 Remastered $11.35
Bloodborne GOTY Edition $30.50
Ratchet & Clank $19.65
Gravity Rush Remastered $11.20
Gravity Rush 2 $39.95
Alienation $11.96
Resogun $7.55
Journey Collectors Edition $9.25
Bound $11.95
Knack $8.86
Killzone Shadow Fall $9.70
Infamous Second Son $9.70 (standard edition)
Heavy Rain & Beyond: Two Souls Collection $17.95
The Order $12.45
Last Guardian $30.95

Australian PSN+ prices.

kubus

Ugh I forgot to use the PS+ month for €1 promotion... Would have to buy Plus for €6,99 first and then buy FFXV for €13,99.

€21 is still a great price but eh... I'd rather have a retail copy anyway.

Insane deal if you already have + though.

ISee

This must be a price error, right?. FF 15 is cheaper then Until Dawn or the uncharted collection.

Bishop89

More stuff

Until Dawn $20.15
The Last of Us Remastered $18.65
Uncharted Collection $20.15
God of War 3 Remastered $11.35
Bloodborne GOTY Edition $30.50
Ratchet & Clank $19.65
Gravity Rush Remastered $11.20
Gravity Rush 2 $39.95
Alienation $11.96
Resogun $7.55
Journey Collectors Edition $9.25
Bound $11.95
Knack $8.86
Killzone Shadow Fall $9.70
Infamous Second Son $9.70 (standard edition)
Heavy Rain & Beyond: Two Souls Collection $17.95
The Order $12.45
Last Guardian $30.95

Australian PSN+ prices.
Alienation, mmmmmmm

God of war 3 is great folks.

Might create a sales thread for these titles + others that crop up

ISee

Alienation, mmmmmmm

God of war 3 is great folks.

Might create a sales thread for these titles + others that crop up

pls do, but keep ff15 in the thread title. Europe is just now waking up and people need to see the 80% off asap. Just in case it is a price error.

Card Boy

Banned
Sort of want to get the Order 1886 but i watched the whole game on Youtube. It seemed amazing from a lore point of view and had potential for a whole series.

FDC1

I think is FFXV is the "deal of the week" and there is a new "only on Playstation" sale like in NA.

For people hesitating, don't forget if you spend 50 euros/pounds on EU stores in March, Sony offers you 10€/£ to spend in April.

Edit: PES 2017 is €9,99 for football fans

My PS+ account is of course attached to my US account. Do I lose access privilege for ps+ discounted games once PS+ runs out? I could use the 7/14 day trial for my EU access and buy it discounted.

Perfo

Thirteen flew over the cuckoo's nest
Theory: they're close to hitting 7mil and wanna achieve that milestone before the end of the fiscal year.

Or they want more people ready to spend on episode gladio and future DLCs. Trying to keep the fanbase alive on the long terms.

FDC1

DerZuhälter;232538634 said:
My PS+ account is of course attached to my US account. Do I lose access privilege for ps+ discounted games once PS+ runs out? I could use the 7/14 day trial for my EU access and buy it discounted.

No, you keep them.

Just in case, beware, US DLC are maybe not compatible with EU version.

Just told a friend of mine about this deal.

Even if it was for Japan I wouldn't bite, however. I've played it. The combat system is atrocious.

Tankshell

Thanks guys just picked this up for 9.99 on the uk store. I don't even pay for ps+ but am still on my one month free trial!

Top Bottom