• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ThiccYe West

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey man gotta make fun of Kanye for something. Gaming is having fun with his dead mom so OT needs fat jokes

Seems like most people are shitting all over that ad because it's racist and disrespectful of the departed.

I'm only 32 and have to work hard to keep the weight off, dreading 40. Anyways, Kanye gonna drop that weight real quick, and even if he didn't dude is clearly doing his thing.

Cipherr

Jesus never made it past 33 though

Jesus died after My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Lvymnb0.png

Ascenion

This isn’t cool. Ye’s going through some shit and y’all gonna sit here and fat shame him? It’s pretty fucked up, I mean it wasn’t that long ago he had the mental breakdown and was in the hospital.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Have you read the thread? Most everyone saying either he looks happy/satisfied/content, or we're doing spoofs of his lyrics.

The thread was literally created with "Hey guys, look. He's fat!" in mind. I don't care if some people replied positively. The intent of the thread is fat-shaming. There's no arguing that.

hahaha

oh wait you're sers

hahaha

Yep. Care to actually explain why you think it's funny?

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Mods lock thread.

"You want a boss or a R&B nigga with a six pack ? Hunh!"

ZeoVGM

Banned
do we know that kanye's on anti depressants cuz thats kind of a fucked up thing to assume about somebody

He had a mental breakdown and was hospitalized. It's very likely he is on some sort of medication.

Not that it matters. Whether he's on meds or not, fat-shaming is fat-shaming.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
do we know that kanye's on anti depressants cuz thats kind of a fucked up thing to assume about somebody

It's almost certain considering the reports that he was off his meds when he had that breakdown last year.

Also he mentions his meds by name in a few songs.

He had a mental breakdown and was hospitalized. It's very likely he is on some sort of medication.

Not that it matters. Whether he's on meds or not, fat-shaming is fat-shaming.

true I don't wanna come across as shaming.. just some light ribbing

can confirm that antidepressants do cause weight gain and I was never on a high dose.. I imagine it can be unwieldy on high doses

Dabanton

Probably whatever mix of drugs they have him on for his psychiatric issues. I’ve had people I know on them and their weight blew up very quickly.

The sad thing is their supposed happiness is not real. It’s like their doped up to be happy.

hydruxo

He looks happy though. He didn't put on all that much weight really, he can lose that in no time. Dude was always in pretty good shape.

I'd never let myself get outta shape if my wife looked like this; the need to compete would motivate me.

I wonder how she feel about his weight gain~~~
He might be thicc, but he's also the defining artist of the 21st century and clearly loves & cares about her a lot.

Acorn

Probably whatever mix of drugs they have him on for his psychiatric issues. I’ve had people I know on them and their weight blew up very quickly.

The sad thing is their supposed happiness is not real. It’s like their doped up to be happy.
Wut.

There is no happy pills and spreading this shit is dangerous. If there was, alot of psychological problems would be curable.

Source again: I have depression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom