• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

10.27.17 is about to be YUGE. What will you be playing?!

Assassin's Creed Origins all day till LA Noire comes out.

Might get Wolf 2 to play alongside AC.

Will get Mario in January. I hope I can finish it before Far Cry 5 comes out.

Mario, no contest. Wolfenstein will be great I'm sure but it's an FPS so far down my list. AC:O is just doing nothing for me. Love the Egypt setting but from what I've seen from EZA it confirmed my suspicions of it having so much stuff in the game now that's assassinating people is barely a thing now. Too many tools to get stuff done now like that eagle. Combat looked awful too IMO.

Shame because I've wanted the Egypt one for years but I wish it had happened years ago instead. I'll likely grab it when it's cheap enough buy right now hype factor is basically 0

SilverArrow20XX

Walks in the Light of the Crystal
Actually, I'll probably watch Stranger Things first, since I have to wait for Wolfenstein to come in the mail first anyway.

Mario and Wolfenstein will be a sweeeeet combo. Creed has to wait for a while.

Also
Strangers Things season 2 on october 27...what a day!

Mario and AC, due to the BBY GCU $10 preorder certificates. I’d rather do Wolfenstein over AC, but I’ll be able to use the $10 from preordering AC on Wolfenstein.

I don’t have Switch, I have played enough Assassin‘s Creed for my lifetime and Wolfenstein is probably cut here in Austria. ☹️
But I’m not complaining, there are more than enough great games around to play. It truly is the best time to play video games.

Nameless

I'd like save Mario for my traditional Christmas Morning or Christmas Eve game. Time will tell if I can hold out.

Really interested in Wolfenstein, but it's a no go until I catch up on The New Order.

Never played an Ass.Creed game and currently have no plans to start.

AC Origins and it's not even close, killing zombies and platforming can wait a few weeks or months.

I will dive into the Origins open world like I usually do with every AC, and I'm not touching anything else.

DMONKUMA

Wolfenstein definitely. Mario looks very interesting more so than the previous 3D entries though I dunno what that would do for me since I don’t think fondly of those games. Origins is similar as to Mario as well, love the egyptian setting but dunno if it’s gonna be more than mediocre.

Worst case scenario I get all three. Might depend if I get Destiny 2.

I wasn't aware of what was coming out on the date but I won't be playing any of those any time soon for different reasons, but mostly lack of interest.

DPB

I'm not planning on getting a Switch until next year at the earliest, and I don't like FPSes that much. AC Origins is the only one I might get then.

For the most part I enjoyed all the AC games I played, but by the time I got to IV I felt like I'd already played too many of them, and I haven't bought any of them since. Origins does look to have changed things up a bit, but I still not sure about getting back into the series.

tfOVkLu.gif

Wolfenstein.

I will absolutely get Mario but I may wait until closer to Thanksgiving as that is a great time for the whole family to play it together.

I anticipate moving on to AC:O immediately after Woltenstein but that is contingent on 1) reviews and impressions 2) the PC port not being a disaster.

ayob

Here how its goes:
IF you have a switch you better be buying mario.
If you have an Xbox or PS4 its Wolfenstein or AC Origins
If you have a PC youre going to be on Destiny 2 (oct 24)

IF you have all platforms youre just going to continue the trend and end up buying all the games as well

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
I'm going to go ahead and buy Wolfenstein and Mario both on release date, but Wolf is top priority. I'll be going to Charlottesville that weekend, so it'll be cathartic.

tommyguns

Mario and Wolfenstein. My birthday is the following week so my girlfriend is getting me both of these on October 27th.

Throw Stranger Things into the mix. What a day.

Will probably bring my Switch to work so I can play Mario on lunch break haha. (Will the shop have it ready to download at midnight?)

Mario baby.

I took the 27th off so i can download right at midnight and play till i fall over. All weekend baby.

Wolfenstein is only german dub here and i don´t fuck with that. Will probably import sometime later or find a way to play it on PC how it´s supposed to be. In english, killing Nazis and not the wehrmacht or whatever it´s gonna be called.

I lost interest in Assassins Creed during AC:Revelations. Maybe next year for cheap if it´s actually something new in there (that big snake got me interested though).

EDIT: Oh shit, Strange Things S2. Will watch when i have to eat or whatever and can´t play at the same time.

DukeBobby

Wolfenstein.

I don't have a Switch yet, although Mario will be my first purchase when I get one. I couldn't care less about Assassin's Creed.

CronoShot

Mario. Will get AC Origins after a price drop (probably Black Friday, new AC games are usually about half price then), not interested in Wolfenstein

Strakt

Prob just Destiny 2 on PC on the 24th.

Would get mario if I had a switch

Not really interested in Wolfeinstein or ACreed

Top Bottom