• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle |OT2| Passing Stones

So apparently starting on the 27(?) we get a bunch of missions that give 2 stones per completion. These missions last until 8/31 and are daily, so we get 20 stones a day, with one(?) extra mission on the weekend for more stones.

20 stones a day sounds too good to be true... but what if it is true? holy crap. Everyone gets a real shot at Gogeta/Shenron

edit: lol we Japan now I guess??? Geez I hope everyone managed to get their 2 free kais from the previous login. Marvel Future Fight has this exact reset time too. Kinda works for me since it's not at 2AM local like it was lol

Have they moved the date change cutoff? I just got it right now.

Uhhhh I think they changed login reset time since it just showed a new day for me

Looks like that's the case. Crazy.

What is the app reset?

So when you get an unexpected enemy super that might kill you or you just don't like how a particular round went, you can close your app before the damage values actually kick in. When you reopen your app, it resets the round assuming you did it in time.

What is the app reset?

The opponent character always has a chance to use their SA, which will more than likely kill you if you're doing a harder Dokkan event or something similar. You can close the app before the super animation finishes and reopen it and use a ghost usher or something to prevent it from happening.

Also, 22 stones a day is crazy. I know odds on Gogeta and Shenron are going to be ass, but this gives me a chance to do multiple pulls without feeling guilty.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
The two Kai's from yesterday's login should still be available since that event's login was tied to a specific time. Same reason we didn't get 3 stones from the 200mill dl countdown with this login just now.

Xanru

The opponent character always has a chance to use their SA, which will more than likely kill you if you're doing a harder Dokkan event or something similar. You can close the app before the super animation finishes and reopen it and use a ghost usher or something to prevent it from happening.

Also, 22 stones a day is crazy. I know odds on Gogeta and Shenron are going to be ass, but this gives me a chance to do multiple pulls without feeling guilty.

The odds on Gogeta/Shenron should be just as good as the ss4s/vb/rose which is average.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Man I've been throwing a few singles a day at the vegeta banner just trying to get one last SSR out of it (hopefully a ssb vegito or rose dupe), and it's like it knows. 15 more stones just went down the drain. Fuck that shit, time to hoard for the new hotness.

Curious to what the other kinds of items are gonna be in this Pilaf thing. The intro makes it look like there will be options other than Premium? Maybe letting people spend DS on preselected SSR's in the future like with the ticket to Baba's shop right now? I highly doubt it but I can't think of anything else off the top of my head. Baba's shop already has F2P item sale stuff with the treasures.

What's the message? Can you take a screenshot?

This one

464efc954f61945b85f840dc4061199a4ebd6e6c_hq.jpg

The two Kai's from yesterday's login should still be available since that event's login was tied to a specific time. Same reason we didn't get 3 stones from the 200mill dl countdown with this login just now.

I hope it's not available anymore... so that they give everyone 2 Elder Kais as compensation <3

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Maybe daily pulls like for the 2nd anniversary? Or more LR Gohan-type bullshit, get random tickets on multis on Gogeta/Shenron. They're really going all-out on the wallet drain so it wouldn't shock me

The only other option is a ticket banner like Globals 150million dl which is what JP is getting with their version of these tickets. I sure hope global get that since global would have 8 less dokkan fest exclusives in there.

Durden77

Dammit, I just fed my 2 TEQ SSJ2 World Tournament Gohans to the STR one. Now I have the AGL one and he will be way more useful for me. Shit.

Fox1304

Two questions for you guys :

1/ should I put some Kais into Vegeta SSJ4? He doesn't seem to hit really hard, not sure how it scales. Knowing that I have the following characters not at SA 10 yet : Rosé (sa5), Godtenks (SA1), Vegito (SA1), Gogeta (SA3), Str kid goku ssj3 (SA1), Black (SA2), etc ...
I mostly play AGL or STR teams ( Super also ) ,

And 2/ how would you fill the latest spot in my AGL team ? I can't decide between Mai, Rosé, Etc... event considering SSJ2 Gohan from the store now.
w6ZdH16.png

1/ should I put some Kais into Vegeta SSJ4? He doesn't seem to hit really hard, not sure how it scales. Knowing that I have the following characters not at SA 10 yet : Rosé (sa5), Godtenks (SA1), Vegito (SA1), Gogeta (SA3), Str kid goku ssj3 (SA1), Black (SA2), etc ...
I mostly play AGL or STR teams ( Super also ) ,

1000% yes, give him all the elder kais. SSJ4 Vegeta, when Dokkaned, hits harder than any other AGL card in the game except SA20 LR Majin Vegeta.

Fox1304

Lmao what?
Nobody hits harder than ssj4 vegeta cept ssj4 goku, a few lr's and maybe 11ki ssj3 gotenks.

1000% yes, give him all the elder kais. SSJ4 Vegeta, when Dokkaned, hits harder than any other AGL card in the game except SA20 LR Majihn Vegeta.
Ok, I'll see when dokkaned then, still collecting the medals. Had a huge buff on Goku when he dokkaned, so Inhad a feeling it'would be the same for Veggy. Thanks ;)

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
No, it isn't :/

Try going into Settings -> General -> Language & Region -> Other languages -> choose Japanese -> make sure to keep English as your default / iphone's language -> let the phone do it's thing -> should now see Japanese under English as list of languages -> reboot - > launch the game.

Tamanon

Banned
I like the idea of basically buying "packs" from Pilaf.

Softens the blow of a bad pull if you at least get some SSR out of it. And at least the first one is a pretty good value.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
20 gems per day ? Damn cant stay too mad about this game lol.
Yeah it sucks, most you can get is 400 coins from stage 1 Z-Hard if you land on all the spaces. Was a terrible, boring grind even by dokkan standards. Is it worth it... I think kais are pretty much always worth it personally, but it's up to you.

Thanks, ill do it...its not alot of fun, but i dont have anything to run right now so i hope to get at least one Elder Kai.

I bought the pilaf and pulled. I don't know what I did forbamco to hate me Su. But my luck is terrible like holy fuck. How I have not been struck by lightning every time I'm in a storm surprises me.

Anya got a godstone and a SSR ticket to use.
I have all cards that the god stone gives and I'm only missing STR #17 and bojack with the SSR ticket

Reizo Ryuu

Gold Member
If I buy the open celebration pack, which SSR should I pick?

#18 and agl gohan are the only interesting ones imo, future gohan isn't bad, but needs his dokkan, which needs his medals.
#17 isn't very interesting.
Definitely not bojack.

Dunno if you can pick zangya, but she's the best option if you don't pick #18 or agl gohan imo.

Try going into Settings -> General -> Language & Region -> Other languages -> choose Japanese -> make sure to keep English as your default / iphone's language -> let the phone do it's thing -> should now see Japanese under English as list of languages -> reboot - > launch the game.

Did it.

Still the same black screen. I'm afraid that uninstalling and installing will erase all my progress :(

wow I have a rainbow star LR Broly friend... #blessed

also just read in the comments to Nano's video that someone pulled LR Gohan and didn't know he was good and used him as training fodder. That's just... incredible stupidity.

wow I have a rainbow star LR Broly friend... #blessed

also just read in the comments to Nano's video that someone pulled LR Gohan and didn't know he was good and used him as training fodder. That's just... incredible stupidity.

I have a hard time believing that. He has Supreme damage and attack +12% for every ki sphere obtained as his base form. That alone is rather good. Plus he's featured. It's possible he did it, but I think he might just be saying that to rile people up lol.

I have no idea who that nano person is though :p

I have a hard time believing that. He has Supreme damage and attack +12% for every ki sphere obtained as his base form. That alone is rather good. Plus he's featured. It's possible he did it, but I think he might just be saying that to rile people up lol.

I have no idea who that nano person is though :p

but consider: there are some really stupid people out there. He wasn't playing it up for laughs or anything, I'm pretty sure he was serious. I mean how often you seen comments from people like "hey I just pulled SSJ4 Goku is he good? Why is this card good?" Some people are just oblivious.

Top Bottom