• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WE WANT THE INFINITY WAR TRAILER RIGHT NOW

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
He ain't lying about Black Panther opening weekend.

legacyzero

Banned
That video gave me LIFE.

The cuts! The edits! The hype man in the back! The music! (sounds familiar, who is it?)

amazing lol

Damn, these guys are frenchies? I wish my english accent was this good.
They are totally gonna get invited to the french premiere. And good for them, this was a fun video.

That 7 euros line got me good.

Legit was doing the same thing yesterday when me and friend realized the trailer still isn't out yet. I hope this gets spread and these guys get their well deserved (cool) high five.

brotha had the greatest hype man ever!!!!

edit:

giphy.gif

I’ve been to over a dozen movies in the past few weeks and the Black Panther trailer was in front of all of them, while the Ragnarok trailer hasn’t been on a single one. That’s weird, right?

I’ve been to over a dozen movies in the past few weeks and the Black Panther trailer was in front of all of them, while the Ragnarok trailer hasn’t been on a single one. That’s weird, right?
The black panther trailer hasn’t shown up at all anytime I’ve been to the movies but I’ve seen the Thor trailer a few times.

Top Bottom