• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Index Corp registers Persona5.jp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guymelef

Please feature mid 20-somethings and not teenagers

So you want a Persona without a great part of what Persona is...

gngf123

Good stuff.

It'll either be PS3 or 3DS. I kind of think PS3, but I also kind of want it to be on 3DS just for the hilarious meltdowns.

Hopefully we get an announcement not too long from now. Before TGS would be great, but I'm not going to get caught on that too much.

yky7.jpg

How many of these guys can you guys recognize! :D

Trigger

3/4ths of the series's entries have been about high schoolers. I'll see you in homeroom for the next installment senpai!~

Sophia

So you want a Persona without a great part of what a Persona is...

Well there was Eternal Punishment, but that was the exception, not the rule.

It's probably gonna be a high school setting due to the nature of how Japanese people view High school.

How many of these guys can you guys recognize! :D

Who's the blonde haired girl near the bottom right? I don't recognize her....

Spiegel

Good stuff.

It'll either be PS3 or 3DS. I kind of think PS3, but I also kind of want it to be on 3DS just for the hilarious meltdowns.

Hopefully we get an announcement not too long from now. Before TGS would be great, but I'm not going to get caught on that too much.

Here we go. 3DS version begging disguised as wanting meltdowns. Persona 5 thread confirmed at last.

Just say that you want it on 3DS. It's not an offense.

I'd say a crew of various age groups, young and old, but the main character and his or her male and female best friend team mates being high school students is an ok compromise. Maybe like 4 high schoolers, a middle schooler or two, 2 college people, and an old person.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
So you want a Persona without a great part of what Persona is...

Poppycock! They can easily adapt the entire format to feature a more adult cast. Would be refreshing to see.

sn00zer

It would be interesting, but the plus side of being teen agers, is the ability to explain away being away where you are for several hours, you got free time. Though it would be interesting seeing adults trying to fenegel their way out of work so they can save the world and what not.

That and the youth thing.

I just wanna be able to make the MC date people of the same sex. Yosuke was too much of a bro not to have fade to black time skip sex with.

This would be incredibly cool on top of family dynamics, such as a character who is a father/mother....god I hate anything japanese entertainment-wise dealing with highscoolers

gngf123

Here we go. 3DS version begging disguised as wanting meltdowns. Persona 5 thread confirmed at last.

I really couldn't care either way. I'm just happy that Persona 5 exists.

I just find Bayonetta/Dragon Quest style meltdown threads hilarious.

CSX

3DS version be so perfect though....they already got 400+ sprites to recycle for this game :p

If they are going on a console, the demons better not be uprezzed PS2 models :\

Good stuff.

To be fair, 3DS mentions have been shitting P5 threads for so long that meltdowns are to be expected whenever it's confirmed to not be a 3DS game. And as a European, I'll be relieved.

This. A persona cast that consists of adults or college students would be so cash. I also want them to be a new cast of characters. So tired of P4's. Cameos are fine, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom