• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Over My Dead Body 2 (Vita) Debut Screenshots - it's kind of beautiful

Even if Yoshida couldn't get this past his localisation colleagues, I hope they'll at least try to reach out to interested 3rd-party publishers to localise this instead of themselves.

I could see someone like XSEED or NIS America pick this up. Surely this could sell more than Danganronpa & Corpse Party.

crinale

The original version, after the intro you'll be born in the "cursed" family where you'll have an extremely short life, and thus must create descendants quickly. Soon your character's role will be taken over by the kid, and generation continues, as the title "Over My Dead Body" indicates.
I'm pretty sure Tokyo Jungle took a hint from the original game.

KmA

The anime trailer was beyond gorgeous. And the game is no slouch itself but the UI looks a bit... bland. Other than that I really want this to be localized.

prwxv3

The anime trailer was beyond gorgeous. And the game is no slouch itself but the UI looks a bit... bland. Other than that I really want this to be localized.

Its pretty stupid of Sony not to push animu/mango of their IPs alongside the games. Soul Sacrifice and this are perfect for animus and mangos.

Squire

Banned
Its pretty stupid of Sony not to push animu/mango of their IPs alongside the games. Soul Sacrifice and this are perfect for animus and mangos.

comic.png

Quixzlizx

I was pretty disappointed that Sony wouldn't bring the original over even though it was their own franchise. Hopefully SCEA/SCEE will care this time.

Cha

This does look mighty impressive. I put a few of these screens on the Vita, and they look gorgeous on that screen. Eager to see some gameplay footage from this game. I want to see these images in motion.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
OMG!
yosp tweet!

"@Alex_Connolly @pjedavison I would be hit by heart attack if it won't come to the Western market. It's such a beautiful game."

B.O.O.M

Yes, that's a Tokyo Jungle manga. I believe there's even an Over My Dead Body manga too.

Excellent. Gonna try and find it online..hopefully someone translated it

edit: holy shit found it and read it. Apparently it's a one shot. LOVED IT! damn it it should be a full length manga series

Reading about the town development and ability to travel to other players' towns makes me think this is the grown up Animal Crossing RPG type of game I've been waiting for.

I really hope this comes to North America.

Top Bottom