• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Ithil

qFqBfsb.png

Punk/Cena MITB 2011 got five stars. It was WWE's first since like 1997.

Anth0ny

hi everyone i've come today to spread the word of anime, this time from a children's video game exclusive to nintendo switch:

mwMAqZU.png

Watched Supercard of Honor II last night, that fucking Whitmer/Jacobs cage match was so brutal. A proper feud ender, but also left me going "WHY!?!" for much of it.

BJn3ehL.gif

Also, they showed clips of what still remain two of the craziest spots ever;

AFLkOQy.gif

Jacobs was an absolute madman.

ROH in it's absolutel best era...every card had great matches and this card and this match was awesome....Jacobs was a mad man...

I still regard ROH How We Roll as not only the worst ROH show they ever did (it even featured Christian) but the worst DVD cover ever.

Shows that happened from Long Island generally sucked, they were very dependable at being a poor crowd and the wrestlers phoning it in until the next night for the bigger New York show.

So many ROH memories, from the people I met, to the shows watched, to the excitement of caring about the next live show, to being the most banned member on the ROH boards. It was all good fun...excellent fun actually.

Worse than the naked Chris Sabin cover?

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Just caught up with the MYC, that was AWESOME! The final match remained unspoiled for me so that was lucky. Big fan of Kairi and Shayna Baszler but there were a lot of standouts in the tournament like Toni Storm, Bianca Belair, Abbey Laith, Dakota Kai etc. Its kind of a shame that there are SO MANY great talents and sooo little time given to them in the current WWE. Hopefully they find ways to get more airtime.

:(

I'll just go unleash my powerful arts now...

I'm just kidding pal, but really most of those Xenoblade 2 designs are so off the mark with me it hinders my ability to look forward to the game.
And I loved the original.

....will still probably buy day 1 no questions asked.

Top Bottom