• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

Collete

Since Tumblr is now for some reason not apart the sharing images software, I had to dig up my old Twitter account if I want to share anything with you guys...So I did! Just a backlog of screenshots and something that happened recently......I'll get to that later.

B4wngJXCUAAbwFg.jpg

But I got all my fishes caught once and for all! Hooray! No more TT'ing around and being a time agent thief!
Now I just need to catch a fly....

B4wnrjGCUAA5jSd.jpg

Also finished the fishing section in the museum!

B4wpKmtCYAAS2eF.jpg
B4wpp9hCAAAaQU7.jpg

And some nice wintery shots :)
I really like how everything is dark and cloudy. It really is nostalgic for some reason.

B4wp0XECEAAADHY.jpg

Then got the gold fishing rod! Now I'm pimpin' with style!

Now....The thing that happened today...
I got my final horse today by a very generous trader who also let me take a bunch of rare Japanese and Korean furniture...for free.
B4wq2ikCUAAxSyY.jpg:large

I didn't even know Bamboo Grass existed! I now must have a room full of it! FULL OF IT!
B4wq_PCCAAAiONs.jpg:large

So much stuff!...
And then...
B4wrI3uCEAAKIwW.jpg:large

He gave me the cardboard furniture sans the box....
Guise...I've bitten by the "get all the japanese and korean furniture to complete my Amaterasu house" bug....Halp...send a S.O.S...HALP

So after tomorrow, if anyone wants to catalog the cardboard furniture, just feel free to ask and I'll let you catalog it.

Animekatt

Congrats on your new fishing rod! I really like your home, as it's inline with how mine is Asian themed. Is that sushi plate reorderable? :eek:

If I leave stuff in the basket at the dock and save the game I can find it the next time? Because it always says: "remember to pick up your stuff blabla"

Linius

I won't get that golden rod till march iirc. At least I got the king salmon down this year, so glad I caught it finally.

And I completely ignored this game all the time the bug events were held. So I never picked up my golden net.

Lastly I think I'm going to redecorate my upstairs room. It's really a boring room with just some modern wood stuff. I need inspiration.

Collete

Congrats on your new fishing rod! I really like your home, as it's inline with how mine is Asian themed. Is that sushi plate reorderable? :eek:

Aww thanks! It's still a work in progress honestly, but I'm glad it looks good generally :p
It's actually a kimbap plate, and I tried to order it for you, but it's unorderable :(

Dang, didn't make it on in time for the Fishing Tourney. Ah well, guess Chrissy deserved her win. Failed my attempt at making a second snowman too.

Animekatt

Aww thanks! It's still a work in progress honestly, but I'm glad it looks good generally :p
It's actually a kimbap plate, and I tried to order it for you, but it's unorderable :(

Aww that's too bad. I took some pics of my home that I'll post here soon to show you my house.

Unicorn

Anyone getting fishing tourney items? I was busy all day with work and family, so I missed out. Was going to write down all the fish and island fish again sequentially to get as many items as possible. I may TT, but won't be free for a few days. So much going on, buhhh

Velcro Fly

Haven't played in two months.

I sometimes miss the aspect of aimlessly running around my town doing things or playing mini games on the island or fishing/bug catching/diving to grind medals.

I don't miss the bullshit system of not being able to stop villagers from moving at all costs. I'm still bitter two months later.

I'll come back eventually. I already missed a couple zodiac items and I do want to finish my museum with that Football Fish. And as long as AC Wii U can be played on the gamepad I'd likely come back for that.

I keep my avatar though because Hopper is the fucking man.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
It is possible to upload to Tumblr via your 3DS. Find your Tumblr upload email in the settings and email the images to your account from a working web email client like gmail. Also means you can upload multiple pics to one post.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Hahaha.

My snowman number is 50 today and Puddles also asked for sigs if anyone's available for that :)

If you're still around, I can open up so you can grab your signatures and numbers from these snowmen.

Edit: Guess you're not around. I have to take off, but I"ll be back later.

Collete

I have a problem...
I forgot to quit out yesterday so I can't adjust where the new horse moves in.
I haven't opened my game yet though. Is there anyway I can somehow quit out and still do the move in trick?

I have a problem...
I forgot to quit out yesterday so I can't adjust where the new horse moves in.
I haven't opened my game yet though. Is there anyway I can somehow quit out and still do the move in trick?

The only thing I can think of is letting the battery die with the lid closed.

Collete

Oh man, I barely play the past three days and I discovered this morning Ankha is in boxes. :(

She probably followed in the footsteps of Boomer, to find Earhart. Then she found a skeleton that made her never want to come back.

...At least that's my theory why she's leaving.

The only thing I can think of is letting the battery die with the lid closed.

Yeah, I'm leaving the Wifi on hoping it will drain the battery faster...=_=

Did anybody else get a cool scene with the Resetti's yesterday where they had gotten a voice recognition machine?

My brother got it on the same night so I'm thinking it wasn't random and might've been tied to that date...

Collete

It hasn't turned red this whole entire time...
I wonder if I should just manually unload the AC cartridge?....All in the name of this stupid horse...D:<

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Noooo, her house looked so cool :(

Yeah, sorry I was out but I'm around now if you are? :)

Sorry man, I've been out all day. If you're around at any point for the next 5-6 hours let me know for the snowmen at least (or anyone else is welcome too as well).

Snow is falling in my town again and it looked particularly peaceful so I decided to update my dream address:

6400-2211-7329

Come visit!
I have a continuous path that loops around the entire town. You can do lots of running!
I have a couple million bells worth of bell trees. You can shake and get rich!
I have a gameshow set-up in my house. You can be on TV!
I have an orchard. You can eat all the fruit!
I have Lobo and Kid Cat. They're the best!

What are you waiting for?

(Oh, you guys should update this so I can see visit all of your amazing places too some time)

Linius

I didn't know you could get bells from dream towns? That's cool.

I still need the dream badge, only did it like three times. So I think I might swing by and do some more dreaming. Will also upload mine soon. Gotta update some things in my town.

Top Bottom