• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Red Letter Media |OT| of Movies, Murderers, and Pizza Rolls

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
So Best of the Worse and PreRec reviews coming. Maybe a Wheel of the Worst with all Transformers movies.

They put all of them on the wheel and then destroy the wheel before they even spin it the first time.

Yeah I want a Last Knight review so bad but man the meltdowns I'm seeing are making these videos worth it 😂😂😂😂😂

NotLiquid

So Best of the Worse and PreRec reviews coming. Maybe a Wheel of the Worst with all Transformers movies.

If this actually concluded with a Best of the Worst Transformers special covering all movies including The Last Knight this would be one of the best trolls they've ever done

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
If this actually concluded with a Best of the Worst Transformers special covering all movies including The Last Knight this would be one of the best trolls they've ever done

They're not going to sit through 4.5 soul-sucking feature-length (and then some) movies for one video.

I love those complaining about it. Here's a thought: if you complain they'll keep making them. These guys are whatever trolls in their late 30s/early 40s that live in Milwaukee are called.

Euphony

Banned
I bet they filmed these the last time they were there and they just saved them up until now.

Unless I'm missing a video, the last time the Canadians appeared in a video was back in October for the Geteven BotW. That's quite a long time in advance if they did that so I doubt it.

caliph95

I know they wouldn't like Transformers 5 but I wish they wouldn't do ANOTHER black screen video.

Maybe something like that Grown Ups 2 video.

I kinda want to see a Scientist Man video trying to track Megatron's motivation throughout the series as it changes DRASTICALLY each and everytime.
It helps that they keep making stuff up

I think they got here and they filmed all of these fake videos with them because they take a few minutes of footage/filming. Then they will eventually release the actual BotW with them.

Hopefully a Wheel of the Worst.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Unless I'm missing a video, the last time the Canadians appeared in a video was back in October for the Geteven BotW. That's quite a long time in advance if they did that so I doubt it.
I mean they knew they weren't going to review a TF movie, so it doesn't matter when it was shot.

They could have just re-released that other review they did and no one would have noticed. lol

I mean they knew they weren't going to review a TF movie, so it doesn't matter when it was shot.

They could have just re-released that other review they did and no one would have noticed. lol
I don't think they had the foresight to think they'd want to do this joke that long ago. Clearly like they didn't have the foresight that they'd never release the episode with Landis

FLD

I don't think they had the foresight to think they'd want to do this joke that long ago. Clearly like they didn't have the foresight that they'd never release the episode with Landis

Yeah, it seems pretty obvious that the Canadians just happened to be there (likely for a BotW) at the same time as people started bugging them about Transformers, so they shot a couple of short videos just for fun.

As for the bolded, did I miss something? Are they not still waiting for him to come back?

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
It's a stupid joke, but now I'll actually be disappointed if they don't go all the way with it. I mean really, now we need a Wheel of the Worst Transformers edition and a BotW Transformers edition. Maybe even a Pre-Rec where they only play Transformers games.

Oh, and a fucking actual Nerd Crew episode about it.

Cheerilee

It's a stupid joke, but now I'll actually be disappointed if they don't go all the way with it. I mean really, now we need a Wheel of the Worst Transformers edition and a BotW Transformers edition. Maybe even a Pre-Rec where they only play Transformers games.

Also a Plinkett Review.

I wanna know if RedLetterMedia Invented Transformers 5.

And their inevitable commentary track for the film a few months later.

Yeah, it seems pretty obvious that the Canadians just happened to be there (likely for a BotW) at the same time as people started bugging them about Transformers, so they shot a couple of short videos just for fun.

As for the bolded, did I miss something? Are they not still waiting for him to come back?
Im joking about the supposed BOTW episode they had made with him but never released.

Top Bottom