• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In honor of Final Fantasy's 25th anniversary, GAF Plays: Final Fantasy games

The crystal tower is the first "last dungeon" of FF3. It isn't particularly complicated, it's just fairly lengthy. Fortunately, there are tons of shortcuts in the walls that make it shorter, so I got to the end fairly quickly.
There are? If I knew that I might have actually beaten the game...then again I think it was lack of EXP rather than tactics that killed me on the final boss (DS version seems tougher than the description of the FC version as
Two tentacles and takes 4 actions per turn unless you kill the tentacles then its down to 2 but nobody says how much HP they have meaning it might be easier to endure them and besides, one only takes damage from physical the other only from magic
) as I encountered little trouble wiping out the bosses that came before.

I still remember my last stand against that final boss. It was (description of FFIII final boss and how I lost; some details may be wrong as it was more than a few years ago)
I do the usual throw on buffs (protective ones mainly, I had a load of weapons, magic and shields I used as my routine for bosses, FAQs suck here as does my memory) then attack with Dark Knight, Dragoon and Geomancer (Dark Flare is great and happens frequently; though I guess Bard+Lamia Harp would have been better) for a few turns (might have done as much as 25% damage now that I know the total HP) then my Devout goes down. I think no problem phoenix down+elixir, Dark Cloud said no to that getting a hit in before I could drop the elixir. No healing means it was pretty much over. Somehow, my Dark Knight doesn't die and is left last one standing (before you ask, Blood Lance + Jump wasn't enough to keep Dragoon in the game). I decide to dual wield shields and have a go hauling every attack item I've got (which was most of the ones you find during the game) in a last ditch attempt. The shields meant I only took 1 damage from most things except particle cannon which was still doing 750 or so. Still, I got a few turns to throw attack items before having to use elixir. This went on for about 20 rounds with one slight problem. Physicals were doing 1 except when they critical...then they did 700, that was enough to throw my numbers, off party was defeated (I'd have lost the war on attrition eventually as the attack items were doing nowhere near enough to win before I ran out of elixirs)

All that makes me want to play it again (the whole game that is) but I left my cart a few hundred miles away.

Ultratech

HjOuCl.jpg

The crystal tower is the first "last dungeon" of FF3. It isn't particularly complicated, it's just fairly lengthy. Fortunately, there are tons of shortcuts in the walls that make it shorter, so I got to the end fairly quickly.

I take it you didn't run into any of the Dragons? I imagine their encounter rate must be stupidly low, since in every playthrough I've done of FFIII, I've never ran into one in the tower.

Kinda wondering why FFIII is the least ported game overall. The only way to play the English game is to play the 3D remake of the game on NDS/iOS. Like what charlequin said, I hope they port or remake the game in 2D (like I, II, IV) at the very least in the future.

Not totally sure. For the WonderSwan remake, they ran into issues:
Hiromichi Tanaka said:
When we developed FF3, the volume of content in the game was so huge that the cartridge was completely full, and when new platforms emerged, there simply wasn't enough storage space available for an update of FF3, because that would have required new graphics, music and other content. There was also a difficulty with how much manpower it would take to remake all of that content.

Though it begs the question of why they didn't remake the game sooner (instead of FF1/FF2), make it on another system, or when they ported them to the GBA/PSP. If they really wanted to be lazy, they could've reused some of FF1's stuff. (I'm actually surprised nobody's done like a hack of this.) But in the end, they went with the 3D remake on the DS. But I'd rather see a 2D version with nice graphics and stuff similar to the original. (Or do something like keep the DS game's Job balance, but keep the rest of the game close to the original.)

Though it begs the question of why they didn't remake the game sooner (instead of FF1/FF2)

IIRC, the first time anything got ported/remade was the WSC versions, and FF3 was scheduled for that treatment, it just didn't happen before the system was dead. Then on GBA SE focused on the SNES games and when they finally got back around to FF3 their efforts at doing a 2D-style remake got scrapped in favor of what we got on DS.

Ultratech

IIRC, the first time anything got ported/remade was the WSC versions, and FF3 was scheduled for that treatment, it just didn't happen before the system was dead. Then on GBA SE focused on the SNES games and when they finally got back around to FF3 their efforts at doing a 2D-style remake got scrapped in favor of what we got on DS.

Well, FF1 got ported to the MSX2, and it was tweaked a bit. (Looks like crap when moving, but the actual battle scenes are much faster than the NES version.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDZ4elVsarU

Then they supposedly changed up a few graphics in Final Fantasy I & II for the Famicom. (No idea WHAT exactly they changed other than the added Title/Start Screen, but it had to be minor.)
Speaking of, this would've been fantastic to have gotten in English: http://videogamesarerad.com/2009/12/18/final-fantasy-i-ii-famicom/

At one point they actually considered remaking FFIII for the PS2 (probably similar to Matrix Software's Dragon Quest V remake), but Nintendo convinced them to do it for the DS instead.

Aeana

I thought you couldn't return from the Dark World in FF3j. Did I miss something o_O

Err, you can't. I wrote that line and copied it to another block, I guess I moved it to the wrong one. My fault, thanks for pointing it out.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
At one point they actually considered remaking FFIII for the PS2 (probably similar to Matrix Software's Dragon Quest V remake), but Nintendo convinced them to do it for the DS instead.

FF III remakes have been cancelled at least twice before it happened. PS2 and Wonderswan.

Interestingly enough I didn't even notice this thread until yesterday and have been playing through the series myself this year, though not in any particular order.

I went through a solo run of FF I on the Wii VC and helped a friend beat II on the GBA, and just started "FF III" on the VC and FF VII on the PSP. Of course I'll play FF V GBA at least once this summer and FF X whenever it comes out.

Natetan

I have FF1 for MSX. It's pretty awesome, especially the music and extra colors.

hmm, from watching that video i think i prefer the nes version. its almost like a genesis remake with the punchy bass (which is nice). that could just be familiarity speaking though. the thief looks off color wise though...

Toth

Err, you can't. I wrote that line and copied it to another block, I guess I moved it to the wrong one. My fault, thanks for pointing it out.

No prob. I was about to curse myself for not saving myself soooo much trouble when I played this yearrrrrrrrrrrrs ago.

B.K.

I just ripped and patched Final Fantasy XII: International. I'm trying to convert it and get the USB loader for PS3 set up. I may play a bit of it tomorrow, finally.

Slime

Banned

Yep, WSC remake almost happened, but no dice:

5uUR2.jpg

That damn game was the reason I got a WonderSwan Color and a Game Boy Advance. Broken promises all around :'(

Shame the DS version is so meh.

B.K.

Kinda wondering why FFIII is the least ported game overall. The only way to play the English game is to play the 3D remake of the game on NDS/iOS. Like what charlequin said, I hope they port or remake the game in 2D (like I, II, IV) at the very least in the future.

I may be mistaken, but I believe that I read somewhere once that Square lost the source code for the game years ago.

Phatcorns

I gave away my copy of FFV Advance a while ago and I've never actually played through it. Do you guys recommend the GBA version or the PS1 version?

Does it have TOSE's trademark shitty port issues when played on the PSP?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I gave away my copy of FFV Advance a while ago and I've never actually played through it. Do you guys recommend the GBA version or the PS1 version?

PS1 version is buggy and has one of the five worst localizations of an RPG. Flat out embarassing.

Randomizer

This thread came along at the perfect time for me. I have a huge backlog of games and have little motivation to play anything. It got me thinking that even though Final Fantasy is one of my favourite gaming franchises I had only finished a few of the games . I have played everyone in some form but just never manage to finish them. So starting a few days ago I began to rectify that. So far I have finished FFI and am just over half way through FFII. I wanted to start on the shorter games first to ease me in. I plan to play through all the mainline games excluding the MMO's(although I haven't played 11 and have heard good things) so should hopefully be a fun year.

Finished
Final Fantasy I (GBA)
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy XIII

Not Finished
Final Fantasy II - I assume I am half way, could be further though I guess. I'm at the cave before the magicians tower.

Final Fantasy III(DS) - Not finished no idea where I left off. The famicom version looks so good I might play that instead.

Final Fantasy IV - Got to the Moon in both Snes and DS then stopped.

Final Fantasy V - Got up to the first fight with Exdeath in his castle then stopped.

Final Fantasy VI - Very early stages. This one is my biggest regret. I think at the time I had played too many JRPGs and was burnt out. I needed a break from them so I just couldn't get into it.

Final Fantasy IX - Again like most of the games I was almost at the end in Terra and just quit abruptly. The ending was spoiled when I was at a friends house so I think that's why I stopped.

Final Fantasy X - Never liked this game much from my initial impressions of the demo and then of what I played of it, which was up until the Zanarkand ruins. But after all these years I think I pre judged it and look forward to revisiting it with PCSX2.

Final Fantasy XII - Loved the battle system and setting. Got quite far was on a really long and repetitive dungeon no idea were though, as the story is a total blank in my mind. I vaguely remember the dungeon being colourful and possibly having teleporters everywhere. My Ps2 died before I got to return to it. I have a new PS2 but now I'm completely lost, so I've decided to call it a wash and start over from scratch. Also really looking forward to revisiting this in PCSX2.

I started to see a pattern when doing this, there are so many unfinished games in which I am basically right at the end lol. I also realised I seem to do this with JRPG's as a whole. I'd say I only have a 25-30% completion rate which is shocking as I really do enjoy the genre. Maybe I'll make this the year of JRPG's, well at least until the Wii U comes out :p.

I have no idea how it runs on a PSP, but I'm going to tell you to ignore that version and play FFV Advance if it's remotely possible. For better or worse, most of the bugs in the original are fixed (I'll miss you, kiss of blessing) and the translation is much improved.
FinalFantasyVAdvance_49.png
FinalFantasyVAdvance_51-1.png

Lindbergh

5uUR2.jpg

That damn game was the reason I got a WonderSwan Color and a Game Boy Advance. Broken promises all around :'(

Wish there were more available footage from that version. That battle scene looks close to FFVI's.

Sinople

I heard they were going to use FFXII's engine and some assets. I'm still very upset about the move to DS (><)

Tobinishi

Almost finished with FF 1 (iOS), only the last dungeon + the Bonus dungeons (any idea how long they will take to complete and is it worth it?) left.

darksnowman

Neo Member
Anyone wanna help each other unlock the Onion Knight job in FF III DS?

I went through a solo run of FF I on the Wii VC

A solo run? Nice one. Not sure if you noticed me a few pages back but is there any tips for beating Kraken? I got up to the final dungeon in FF I on VC and was massacred by the Kraken - the ease by which he did it was pretty demoralising, lol. I don't remember him being anywhere near as problematic on Dawn of Souls. : /

5uUR2.jpg

Is that Toad at the top?

A 2D remake of FF III would be amazing. It would be great if they returned to it some day.

Ultratech

I may be mistaken, but I believe that I read somewhere once that Square lost the source code for the game years ago.

I've heard this as well, but no idea if it's true. (Wouldn't be THAT surprising since many games of those days have had their source code lost.)

The most I could infer from the whole thing was that the programmers couldn't figure out how the original source code worked, and they had issues with that trying to recreate it for the WSC. They also apparently had no contact with the original programmers, so that didn't help things.

Mind you, it's been years since I've read up on any of that, so it's based off what I can best remember.

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
After a brief absence ta mourn the lost of Aeris we're back!

ibhguEAGqx2QMU.jpg

First order of business is to nuke innocent little bunnies! After which we quickly dodge Elena's punch comically sending her rolling down a snowboarding course!

i6hHVsfZmSD4J.jpg

Instead of rolling Cloud shows off his snowboarding skills. And after passing out from the cold while running around the Great Glacier the gang reconvenes at this lone cabin at the base of a great cliff.

iG3McXlE7WaSy.jpg

While climbing a frozen mountain its important to keep your body temperature up. How Tifa managed that is beyond me! There's stuff to do inside the mountain as well such as uh... fighting icicles? o_O

iPBbmY8fMSM5X.jpg

Just for the record this is what the Game Over screen looks like. Its not like I barely beat the boss of the mountain with one person left standing then turned around to go back and heal only to encounter a giant dragon which I wasn't allowed to escape from and got killed. Nope, nope. Not at all.

ifRYHYVZGOKC9.jpg

Moving down into the Crater, Tifa shows up and barges her way into the party. The Shinra also happen to showup in their fancy airship around this time.

imO0nkrpHLE4E.jpg

After another classic Barret quip we're introduced to someone with hair even more spiky than Clouds! Of course this is all just a made up illusion created by Sephiroth right?

ikjvI766qhZbu.jpg

Or maybe not... Cloud is a failed clone? Spiky guy was in the photo from 5 years ago? It can't be!

Anteater

FFIX

Just left Cleyra (poor Freya), saved Dagger and got to Pinnacle Rocks! Will continue tomorrow.

Wish I could use Beatrix more...

kswiston

Previously in Final Final Fantasy Anniversary....

I had just restored the fire crystal, bringing me to the half-way point of the game:

pic_0016.jpg

And so we continue on our journey:

Before tackling the water crystal, I needed to make a few stops.

First up was getting my air ship:

pic_0023-1.jpg

And then a visit to the Dragon King, Bahamut, for a class upgrade:

pic_0031.jpg

While I was visiting the Dragon King I made sure to clean out his treasures. Afterwards I did a little grinding, and made my way to the caravan to rescue a fairy. She seems glad to be returned to her home in Gaia:

pic_0034.jpg

With magical breathing water in tow I made my way to the sunken temple:

pic_0038.jpg

Another easy dungeon. Perhaps the grinding was unnecessary, but I wanted my level 7 spells! Anyhow, with the water crystal in reach, i am greeted by the third fiend:

pic_0041.jpg

The Kraken puts up a little more fight than his previous two comrades, but he still goes down quickly. I start to regret picking a monk instead of a second warrior. These fights would be even quicker with two knights.

pic_0042.jpg
pic_0044.jpg

With the water crystal restored, I am three quarters of the way to my goal. Just the air crystal left!

pic_0045.jpg

I am forced to do some running around before I can reach the air crystal's flying fortress. I kill several dinosaurs on my journey:

pic_0048.jpg

Finally I arrive!

pic_0049.jpg

One long and somewhat confusing dungeon later, I reach my quarry. However someone seems set on keeping it from me:

pic_0051.jpg

Tiamat fights, but is no match for my warriors of light:

pic_0052.jpg
pic_0054.jpg

And with that I restore the last crystal!

pic_0056.jpg

Next Episode: The Chaos Shrine!

Jucksalbe

Banned
So how has my all-Warriors party in FF1 been doing? Not well, so much I can say.

hjuY0.png
npe27.png
nvgWL.png

First, some simple stuff. Got the Levistone and the Rat's Tail. So now they all became Knights.

tWIdQ.png

Which means: White Magic! :)

sJIRh.png
EdTr1.png

Next stop: The warp cube and the underwater temple.

OH1QO.png
wRqUO.png

cchZl.png
RkjDO.png

Kraken went down without a problem.

1gsan.png
Qg0RV.png

aKT3L.png
DBS7O.png
4wFJj.png

Tiamat was a slightly bigger problem. I needed a second try to finish him. Nevertheless, all Fiends are slayed, I can finally go to the final dungeon.

LWXma.png

Let's hope for the best. Don't want to end like the five bats next to me.

pU5FF.png
sdnrI.png
rSBJk.png
kS4Tm.png

And the Four Fiends are defeated again. (and not for the last time)

NGaZd.png
twITp.png

Here he his, the final boss! My party should be okay, shouldn't they?

lqKQg.png
1ylVT.png

ZDePN.png
jokaQ.png

Well, that didn't go so well. Of course, in the end I lost that fight. I then went back outside to get Excalibur (which I somehow forgot to get) and at least got the Megalixir that's in the final dungeon. So, two of my Knights have good swords (Muramasa and Excalibur), the other two are practically (crappy) healers. I only have one pair of Hermes' Shoes, so only one of my Knights gets to have Haste.
It doesn't seem to be enough to kill Chaos. I tried several times now, they're always killed by his many magic attacks. Any tips what else I can do? (besides grinding)
My typical battle is having everyone use the Giant's Gloves for Saber, use the Hermes' Shoes on Heini1 (with Muramasa) and cast NulBlaze and NulShock, maybe Invisira on top of that. Heini3 and Heini4 are healers (with items), Heini1 and Heini2 attack.

Edit: Double FF1 post! :)

Well, FF1 got ported to the MSX2, and it was tweaked a bit. (Looks like crap when moving, but the actual battle scenes are much faster than the NES version.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDZ4elVsarU
I like the music a lot in that version.

I stumbled upon this LLG on FFIII DS. Like most LLGs there is a mix of strategy and luck (and abusing how the job levels work to get high job level without gaining much EXP). I guess the run is abandoned (and so close to the end too).

Playing Final Fantasy VI for the first time, and I'm already enjoying the game more than Final Fantasy VIII and XIII. I stopped playing XIII for a year, but decided to return since I'm already passed the half way point. I'll probably start X after I finish VI.

Lindsay

Dot Hacked
Still playing catchup!

iAzc4veJWQ2O8.jpg

Suddenly the party appears deeper inside the Whirlwind Maze where the Shinra are at. Cloud accepts his fat and for the first time in the game (sans flashback) we find the real Sephiroth. Who Cloud gives the Black Materia to... again.

iu99v9Gp4JTGv.jpg

When Rufus escapes he does so in style. Fortunately enough for us we get invited onboard.

ijI3FCTiiE6Wa.jpg

The escape gets a little rough as giant monsters created by the planet burst out of the crater nearby, but we do get some "controversial" fanservice because of it.

ibmcLSP3WgTcLm.jpg

7 days later Tifa wakes up to some bad news. Meteor has been summoned, Cloud is missing, and she's about to be put to death.

iS17i399pmiqt.jpg

Shortly after a WEAPON attacks and its up to Shinra to bravely fight it off. Barret and Cait Sith escape without Tifa who'll be holding her breath for quite a while.

iV40xY0Hzl8Am.jpg

In a tremendously weak show of force, WEAPON barely puts a scar in a building despite being right infront of it. This pathethic "threat" then gets its head blown clean off. Score one for Shinra.

ibvi4DMIWnqFh2.jpg

Some fancy footwork along with the hole in the wall allows Tifa to escape the gas chamber then get into a slap match with Scarlet. She then takes a leap of faith and catches onto a rope high in the sky to escape.

iEcXJTTY6TMAx.jpg

Yup that's right! We now have our very own airship! And Cloud has mako poisoning. His brain is royally screwed, he can't talk, and it doesn't seem like he can move under his own power evil. What a sad fate~

i5XVWddrtvaRQ.jpg

After saying goodbye to Tifa and Cloud the group returns to the airship where Cait does a little reverse spying and Cid gets nominated as the new leader. A position he's not exactly warm on at first!

iuqXgtc4xSwOp.jpg

Aeris is dead. Clouds practically in a coma. And Tifa's staying behind to look over him. All that's left of our party is Gun Arm, Dog, Remote Controlled Robot, and Grumpy Older Dude. Things are looking grim.

ipV5sO5FKyfEq.jpg

We visit Fort Condor for the first time in order to procure a Huge Materia by strategically... waiting for the enemy to come to us. The condor dies in the end but its baby lives and flies away. They sure grow up fast!

Entropia

No One Remembers
Still going at FFV. Pretty frustrated right now. I'm at the Pyramid in the "3rd" World. Party is a Ninja, Red Mage and a Black Mage. I can't get past the room with all the machines in it. ;\

JCV

Unconfirmed Member
Just spent 45 minutes in the cave leading to the final boss, only to get wiped by a FatalEye before I was able to save. I'm pissed as fuck

Ultratech

Still going at FFV. Pretty frustrated right now. I'm at the Pyramid in the "3rd" World. Party is a Ninja, Red Mage and a Black Mage. I can't get past the room with all the machines in it. ;\

Yeah, that room kinda sucks, since there's a ton of those things in there.
You can kill them if you want and it'll clear out the room. Still sucks though.

Entropia

No One Remembers
Yeah, that room kinda sucks, since there's a ton of those things in there.
You can kill them if you want and it'll clear out the room. Still sucks though.

Yeah, finally cleared through them, just took some patience.

Now I'm in the Sea Trench.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
the only FF game I have (other than emulated oldschool ones) is the PS3 FFXIII. I never did play it much as I lost control of my PS3 shortly after getting it. In fact I think I played maybe 2-3 hours lol.

Anyway. I have recently liberated my PS3 for game use again, and I am now playing it from the beginning.

Started replaying FF9 on emulator. Forgot how worthless the tetra master game was. It basically has no point. I think you can win a ring or something eventually.

And holy crap I thought people were blowing the long load times for battles. It literally takes like 10 seconds before the actual battle starts. Totally ruins the pacing.

kswiston

Previously on Final Fantasy Anniversary:

I had just defeated Tiamat, restoring the last of the four crystals. Next stop, the Chaos Shrine:

pic_0057.jpg

And now for the conclusion of our adventure!

After making a brief pit stop to craft an Excalibur from the Adamantite I looted, I make my way to the Chaos Shrine:

pic_0058.jpg

The Shrine is full of Dragons, Black Knights and other high level monsters who net me a ton of experience and a ton of (useless) gil. This dungeon is predictably larger than the others, and includes a lot of maze segments. As I make my way throughout, I meet up with four familiar friends.

Mr Lich....

pic_0059.jpg

... who wasn't quite the pushover he was the first time around thanks to improved spells like Flare. He still went down quickly though.

pic_0061.jpg

As did his three fiendish buddies.

Marilith:

pic_0062.jpg
pic_0063.jpg

The Kraken:

pic_0064.jpg
pic_0066.jpg

And Tiamat:

pic_0067.jpg
pic_0068.jpg

The Tiamat fight would have been a little cooler if I didn't just kill her less than an hour ago. With the four fiends down, I make my way to the Chaos Shrine's final room:

pic_0069.jpg

Wait. Do I remember you from somewhere? Ah yes, our old buddy Garland. Almost forgot about you after a long 13 hours!

pic_0070.jpg

In Grand RPG fashion (or maybe this is what started the fashion), our old pal Garland hulks out revealing the Dark God Chaos:

pic_0072.jpg

So this is it. The final boss. Considering how easy the rest of this game was, how hard could this guy be?

pic_0073.jpg

Turns out, pretty hard!

pic_0075.jpg

I beat him on my first try, but my party was in bad shape a couple of times, especially after he cast haste on himself. Note to self, when given the option, make sure to pick up the dispel magic. Also, monks/masters are pretty useless with warriors/knights around. If I replay this game in the future, I will make sure to go with two warriors.

So that is one Final Fantasy down and about a dozen to go. Overall, Final Fantasy is still a decent distraction. A little shallow, but still fun to play. I am definitely glad that this is a 10-15 hour experience though.

See you next time for Final Fantasy II!

Jucksalbe

Banned
Another FF1 post!

WYFHc.png
BFg47.png

Seems all I needed to defeat Chaos was a lot of luck. No Curaja this time, only a few magic spells, mostly phyiscal attacks. That way even a bunch of Knights can win.

And the credits:

o089W.png
rhYg6.png
szICc.png

Remember: The true Crystals reside in your heart!

NvYjX.png
lSa8i.png
jdsvI.png

zh4uV.png
QxGz5.png
XKIqf.png

My final stats. I lost a lot of time against the Lich and Chaos.

jwhit28

I've played VII 3 separate times and still don't really understand what the story is about. Are there any good synopsis you guys suggest?

I bought 6 to play but after seeing how good ff1 on the psp looked I decided to buy that too and play them all in order. loving it so far, going to do ff7-9 again too 100% this time.

The Flying ruins is always one of the dungeons I have mixed feelings about. None of those feelings apply if you have a blue mage:
FinalFantasyVAdvance_01-7.png
FinalFantasyVAdvance_02-4.png
FinalFantasyVAdvance_03-7.png

White Wind heals the entire party for the caster's current health, meaning it's usually one of the best healing spells you can use, but it's terrible when you get hit by something like Maelstrom (which drops the entire party to single digits). It does make the rest of this place pretty easy. If you have a beastmaster, you can learn 1000 needles here, which is a bit overpowered at this point in the game. Sadly, I do not.

Anyway, the boss of this place is Archeoaevis, a flying snake. He has shifting elemental weaknesses but doesn't show any indication of what his current weakness is or even that it changed, so I healed him for a few hundred more than once. He also has the nasty ability to revive once killed, at which point magic does very little.
FinalFantasyVAdvance_05-6.png
FinalFantasyVAdvance_11-1.png

Except that the revived form, like so many other things in this game, is vulnerable to Level 5 Death.
FinalFantasyVAdvance_12-2.png
FinalFantasyVAdvance_15-4.png

After this, some spoilers happen, but I get my final set of jobs (and not at the end of the game like in FF3).
FinalFantasyVAdvance_27-1.png
FinalFantasyVAdvance_29-3.png
FinalFantasyVAdvance_31-2.png

I've got some boss cleanup to do, then it's on to the next world!

Heropon

I started playing the first Final Fantasy last week thanks to this thread but now that I've been approved I think I'll restart it (I'm at Melmond) and post pics (if I get my PSP to take screenshots).

(yay, first post!)

Lindbergh

Always wanted to play FFV Advance. 'Went to Sears one day to get the game but some jerk actually stole the game from the box.

Top Bottom