• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE 2k15: Missing A Lot Of Match Types (Ladder, 3/4 Man TLC/Cage/Table, Handicap)

dakun

Oh it was even better than that. Stephanie called HHH the greatest champion of all time and the crowd booed the utter shit out of him.

yeah that was funny..

it was also the scene where the whole stadium interrupted this serious speech of Tripple H with "Yes" chants.
Coincidentally Daniel Bryan was also standing up there (along with all other champions with the company) and humored the crowd while Stephanie McMahon had the look of a killer.

considering Vince looked like this at mitb 2011:

3734%20-%20john_laurinaitis%20money_in_the_bank%20suit%20vince_mcmahon%20wwe.png

It's obvious they're using a generic model. His hair hasn't looked like that since 2006

Hasney

yeah that was funny..

it was also the scene where the whole stadium interrupted this serious speech of Tripple H with "Yes" chants.
Coincidentally Daniel Bryan was also standing up there (along with all other champions with the company) and humored the crowd while Stephanie McMahon had the look of a killer.

Yeah, Bryan couldn't stop smiling and didn't react to it since he was trying to be good and in the end, Mark Henry had to end up raising his arm because there was too much reaction to ignore.

What I find odd was that it was clear from that and the Royal Rumble that everyone was tired of Cena/Orton, yet what was at the last PPV? ...

Hasney

To me Triple H's hair doesn't look great. its very.. off.

Kanes does as well. I'm still waiting on Booker, because his hair in the last gen loading screens looks hilarious and that's a PS4 model.

Like I said, the unscanned models look like shit. that goes for retro guys too.

pa22word

I'm actually happy for this. For years yukes skated by without change by adding in poorly done gimmick matches that barely functioned. If 2k decided to cut the slack and focus on making the main match types function better, good for them. 1v1 and vanilla tag are the most important match types, and if a bunch of gimmicky shit has to be cut in order to focus on balancing them, good for them.

Hasney

I'm actually happy for this. For years yukes skated by without change by adding in poorly done gimmick matches that barely functioned. If 2k decided to cut the slack and focus on making the main match types function better, good for them. 1v1 and vanilla tag are the most important match types, and if a bunch of gimmicky shit has to be cut in order to focus on balancing them, good for them.

Then answer me this: If 6 man ladder matches and HIAC matches are in, why are there no triple threat or fatal four way ladder/TLC matches in? And why are there no 4 way HIAC matches in?

I really don't understand why some of this stuff isn't in the game. They have all of the gimmick match types but just won't allow certain number of players. I honestly think they have done it intentionally, maybe they think certain match types don't play well with certain combinations of opponents?

Not trying to defend Yukes, but it makes zero sense to me why they can't have 3 or 4 guys in a HIAC when they can have 6? I know playing HIAC Triple Threat was always a pane with the CPU, same with ladder matches actually.

Have we actually seen a photo for the 4 way match types yet? Or the title match types? I think the title match types are the same as one on one.

Lrrr

You really can tell who was scanned and who was not. But did they really have to get their children to make their models in play-doh and scan that in?

I've seen community CAWs that look better than the artists Yukes employs. Seriously.

Top Bottom