• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PS4 sells 134,000 units in Spain; The One fastest selling console called The One

Status
Not open for further replies.
The One and Done™;94759801 said:
That's just flat out wrong.

Lol this thread man I tell ya.

The One and Done™;94762303 said:
Hadn't you heard? The PS4s 2 million was scribed in ancient parchment and framed in gold while The Ones 2 million was written on used 8x11.

The One and Done™;94762504 said:
When I go to Burger King and ask for a cheeseburger I don't expect to have to put the cheese in the burger myself. Self salting potato chips sounds weak sauce but I'll try them. I wonder if I can order them from Amazon.

This guys you still posting ? It really is Christmas

I give my contribution to the topic.
x1f2.jpg

LMFAO !!!!!!

Melchiah

Man! You are so late to the party. Where were you when it all went down?! :-D

In the middle of the woods, at my mother-in-law's, without a decent internet connection. ;)

What did I miss?

EDIT: 3G network is finally working. Seems like I missed a lot of fun.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member

Lol indeed.

Mods are really in a Christmas spirit today! Not to mention that they're all laughing their asses off.

Kru

Are you saying the information on a factual basis is wrong? or are you saying the point being brought up is morally and reprehensibly wrong?

We may have more up to date numbers for Spain Hardware wise [Post was made yesterday, January 12]

Poster appears to work for IGN Spain

http://es.ign.com/forum/members/bolomc-ign.5543272/

https://twitter.com/BoloMC

Base Instalada

PC - 800k
PSVita - 250k
PS3 - 2.500k
PS4 - 157k
PSP - 2.400k
NDS - 4.500k
3DS - 900k
Wii - 2.800k
WiiU - 80k
Xbox 360 - 1.100k
Xbox One - 35k

Believe these numbers are LTD. Periods are of course what commas are to certain regions

Guymelef

We may have more up to date numbers for Spain Hardware wise [Post was made yesterday, January 12]

Poster appears to work for IGN Spain

http://es.ign.com/forum/members/bolomc-ign.5543272/

https://twitter.com/BoloMC

Believe these numbers are LTD. Periods are of course what commas are to certain regions

Yeah, LTD.

Quote from my post in PAL week sales.

Spain LTD.

NDS: 4.500.000
Wii : 2.800.000
PS3: 2.500.000
PSP: 2.400.000
360: 1.100.000
3DS: 900.000
PSV: 250.000
PS4: 157.000
WiU: 80.000
XBO: 35.000

Launch week sales and first Christmas sales
Cuadro_ventas_espana.png

CLEEK

XBone's sell through is pathetic in Spain.

Not surprising. I have no idea why the Xbone would appeal to anyone outside of the US, and to a certain degree, the UK/AU/NZ. It's an American product designed from the ground up to appeal to Americans. The appeal of cable TV integration and NFL sponsorship literally has zero weight to it outside of the US shores.

Skeff

Yeah, LTD.

Quote from my post in PAL week sales.

My Spanish is very poor, But on that table is the bottom figure supposed to be the total sales after a fixed amount of time such as the initial 5 weeks?

EDIT: nm first christmas, makes more sense. XB1 sells about 10% more than WiiU in it's first spanish christmas.

CLEEK

Re: crisps

The One and Done™;94762504 said:
When I go to Burger King and ask for a cheeseburger I don't expect to have to put the cheese in the burger myself. Self salting potato chips sounds weak sauce but I'll try them. I wonder if I can order them from Amazon.

FYI - The UK has the best selection of crisps in the whole world. No other country comes close. There are dozens of different types of crisp (raging from standard potato chips, to corn, to wheat, to maize, to baked). And within that you have a ton of different flavours.

Since emigrating from he UK 11 years ago, the food I miss the most from the UK are crisps. Especially Pickled Onion Space Raiders. I get a care package once a year of a fucking massive box of them. When I go back there, I stuff my face with Frazzles, Space Raiders, Hula Hoops, Wheat Crunchies, Monster Munch, Scampi Fries, Chipstick etc.

Check out the selection here: http://www.britishcornershop.co.uk/crisps-bulk-buy

FYI - The UK has the best selection of crisps in the whole world. No other country comes close. There are dozens of different types of crisp (raging from standard potato chips, to corn, to wheat, to maize, to baked). And within that you have a ton of different flavours.

Since emigrating from he UK 11 years ago, the food I miss the most from the UK are crisps. Especially Pickled Onion Space Raiders. I get a care package once a year of a fucking massive box of them. When I go back there, I stuff my face with Frazzles, Space Raiders, Hula Hoops, Wheat Crunchies, Monster Munch, Scampi Fries, Chipstick etc.

Check out the selection here: http://www.britishcornershop.co.uk/crisps-bulk-buy

I was raised in the US but born in England, Dad's scottish, mom's irish and I can wholeheartedly agree that the UK selection of crisps (potato chips) is probably the best in the world. So many great flavors. Wish we had walkers over here instead of Lays (both are owned by pepsi after all)

Skeff

On the subject of crisps there are certain varieties available in the UK that would be just mind boggling to people in other countries, such as tangy toms. They are essentially tomato flavored cheesy puffs, They are delicious but I have No idea who came up with the idea.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
On the subject of crisps there are certain varieties available in the UK that would be just mind boggling to people in other countries, such as tangy toms. They are essentially tomato flavored cheesy puffs, They are delicious but I have No idea who came up with the idea.
Indeed they are.

CLEEK

What about Transform-a-snacks? Delicious crisps that double up as rudimentary transformer toys. I love those things.

Shahed

So PS3 leads 360 slightly more than 2:1 yet PS4 lead is nearly on 5:1? That's a massive change since once the hardcore are out of the way and more price sensitive people purchase these machines, the gap will only widen

Walkers Builders Breakfast

De-mon

Update.

181.000 units in Spain, 205.000 soon (new stock).
PS4/Xbox One ratio is 5:1, 15:1 the second week of december.
2.7 millions PS3 in Spain.

RamzaIsCool

The Amiga Brotherhood
Update.

181.000 units in Spain, 205.000 soon (new stock).
PS4/Xbox One ratio is 5:1, 15:1 the second week of december.
2.7 millions PS3 in Spain.

5:1? So 181.000: 36.500, meaning in januari it was 24.000: 1.500. XBO wasn't even supply constraint, that's some WiiU level of sellthru.

Tenki

Almost 100k GT6 sold. Spain is not sonyland, its gtland.

No. GT6 is a flop compared to GT5, even in Spain.

GT6 took more than a month to sell 100k between Spain and Portugal.

GT5 sold 92k copies in four days, just in Spain. And that was before Christmas, unlike GT6.

kek_lel

Even though PS4 ist the clear winner there it isnt supply constrained.
Amazon.es has them in stock.
Secret salvation for starving eurogaf ?

Clopezi

The funny thing is that in Spain, Xbox 360 sold relatively well, but the negative marketing of Xbox One has done so much damage to its image.

Ashariel

Banned
Spaniards are some bright people. That is what the ratio should be everywhere considering what you are getting for the price with both systems.

Skeff

5:1? So 181.000: 36.500, meaning in januari it was 24.000: 1.500. XBO wasn't even supply constraint, that's some WiiU level of sellthru.

Damn that 16:1 ratio. I'm not even sure xb1 will catch Wii u at that rate, how are vita sales in Spain? Above xb1?

I expect the Ps4/One ration to be around 5/1 all over europe, except the UK.
No matter what retailer you go to over here, it always looks like the XboxOne isn't really well recieved. Jsut the fact that every shop has plenty of Xboxes while you can't find Ps4s anywhere is pretty telling and I don't think thats because Sony produces less than MS.

I guess Sony will dominate in Japan and mainland europe.
US and UK will be closer but also in favor of Ps4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom